Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-11-09, 11:12 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
I'm*
ones*
posts*
ones*
can't*
extremely*

I beg you to actually go back and proofread some of your posts, you'll realize that you're an idiot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-09, 11:16 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
Well I must say that you just took the words out of my mouth when correcting his "extremly". I was going to but I was afraid of your witty comments K_A.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-11-09, 12:43 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
Well it seem quite clear that you understand my post,

!King_Amazon! said:
I beg you to actually go back and proofread some of your posts, you'll realize that you're an idiot.
You think they aint true ? Proove it ! You can ask anyone who actualy tried what i said and they did get a good result.

Your the one saying crap that is totaly useless.

!King_Amazon! said:
I think you're better off just putting like 10 points in all the skills you want, then let +skills do it's job, and put any other skills in anything else you want to make better. Most skills only get fair improvement until about level 10, then the upgrade starts to be very slight.
This is useful for one thing. Trash can.
Your obsviously a noob at diablo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-09, 01:59 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
I was saying to go back and check grammar and spelling, idiot. I'm not the one running for mod, you are, there's no need to point out my flaws.

Edited by me 

seems*
posts*
aren't*
prove*
actually*
I*
You're*
totally*
You're*
obviously*
You're obviously a noob to the english language.

Idiot.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2003-11-09 at 02:10 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-09, 02:09 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
Who the hell honestly cares about spelling. As long as the person doesnt type "haodglhakdhadslf" and expect people to understand that it means "Dont NK next time". Im sure he can fix up his bad grammar if the need arises. THats already been adressed, and that seems to be the only thing that you have against him being mod.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-09, 02:12 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
I don't think he should be modded because he suddenly showed interest in the game and was one of the first people to kill baal. They just seem like stupid reasons to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-09, 02:17 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
You seem to be missing the fact that he does know his stuff. Im not saying that him being one of the first peope to kill hell baal means to much but it does mean something. Hes been through the game and can give advice on how to beat those harder quests in hell.

He shows interest AND knows his stuff. Hes very active so he willbe there if memebers need him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-09, 02:55 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
It takes more than that to make a mod, I just don't think he's right for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-09, 02:56 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
When Ex-mania posted about me being on the first group that beat baal he didnt say it so it would be the reason that i would be modded. If thats what your beleive your even more of a retard then i could ever have imagined. It was to point out that i was active in the game and to be the first you also need to be skilled. As many seen i also been quite active in the D2 forum and helping other members. Your good at posting irrelevant shit and this is why your mod of off-topic. When it come to diablo i know my stuff and when it come to useless post your very good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-09, 02:59 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
I completely understood that post. So now we kno that kuja can make comprehendable posts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-09, 03:00 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
Someone close this thread already, or move it to flame fourm. This thread is like thowing out a piece of meat and lets the dogs fight for it.

Ps: I do think Kuja will do a good job tho for a Mod.

Last edited by Ganga; 2003-11-09 at 03:10 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-11-09, 03:31 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
Kuja is a nice guy, he does know about d2, but not more than most people here, i see 0 point in modding him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-11-09, 03:40 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
I support Kuja as a mod. I haven't posted much in the d2 section lately but i keep lookin and kuja does seem to know what he's talkin about. and for the love of god who gives a fuck about grammar on a fuckin forum...get off of it. If you can't comprehend his posts i dont give a fuck what u do...dont respond, dont read his posts...ignore him 4 the love of god but quit bitchin about it. And yes...actually i have noticed that when someones opinion contradicts that of KA he does begin 2 bitch about their grammar.

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2003-11-09 at 03:47 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-09, 03:43 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
Usually if I bitch about bad grammar/spelling, I have good reason.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-09, 03:54 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
Why should he be moded? That's the question we need to ask, he could still help others answer D2 questions, still beat hell baal first, and also be a active poster even if his a normal member. I am sure there are other people in this fourm that have more knowledge in D2 than him, more active in posting than him, should we mod them all too?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-11-09, 04:09 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
Ganga said:
Why should he be moded?
because he's shown intrest in it...
also so far proved himself capable of answering many d2-related questions and ex-mania, a trusted senior-level staff member of zelaron seems to think he would do a good job
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-09, 05:29 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
i think that he would make a good mod because he does help people when they ask him quetions about d2 he gives helpful advice, and he knows what he is talking about. As far as spelling and grammar if you can read it enough to be able to correct it dont you think that other people will be able to read it well enough to get an answer out of it?
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2003-11-09, 05:37 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
mjordan2nd said:
ex-mania, a trusted senior-level staff member of zelaron seems to think he would do a good job
So does the young, lonely starcraft mod!!!

Maybe its time a thread with an actual poll was made for yes/no answeres on this topic..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-09, 06:06 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
Kuja's posts are coherent... He has grammar and spelling mistakes sometimes (Or constantly, whatever.), but he gets his point across.

Being one of the first to beat Hell Baal shows his enthusiasm for the game. He also knows about the new patch, judging from what we've seen and read. He is also willing to type out the details, rather than just throwing in an one-liner here and there.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-11-09, 06:45 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
I was on K_A's side before but now i feel that Kuja should be modded. As long as he shows 'interest' in the game and 'posts' to help people as well as he can, he would be reliable for the position. It does'nt matter if he didnt post much at all in the past, that was in the past, but now is NOW. His willing to help out the d2 section as best he could and be an active mod. SO KUJA SHOULD BE A MOD.

Can i ask what the hell happened to APOQ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson