Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-11-08, 07:52 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
I know, i was replying to your whole "50 percent of members posts are mod".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-08, 08:00 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
haha i agree kuja should be a mod, he is a good fit for the position and tho im not that active, i feel i kno more about d2 than kuja, :P but that just me. also whoever said that all ppl that request to b a mod get it, thats bullshit and u kno it, ive requested a few times, and still no glimmer of hope for me, i think kuja would make a great mod, wether or not others think so, GIVE ER HELL KUJA!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
XxSn(o)wyxX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenXxSn(o)wyxX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

XxSn(o)wyxX

Posted 2003-11-08, 10:12 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
i know a lot about d2... and i post a shitload more than most people in the d2 section, you dont see me asking to be a mod... becoming a moderator is something that needs to be earned.. it shouldn't be given out so quickly to someone who i havent really seen contribute much to the section.. i'd hold off on giving out the position so quickly
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2003-11-08, 10:59 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
I think he'd do a good job... he was part of the first team to beat Hell Baal... plus, he may not be the best speller in the world but he isn't stupid.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-08, 11:09 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
RaZ said:
i know a lot about d2... and i post a shitload more than most people in the d2 section
I have contributed and i will contribute more. You might know stuff about d2 but why would it matter. It s not about what you can do. It s about what you do. I been checking your post and so far it look like you done nothing. I see some stuff you posted in some diablo section sure but nothing that actualy look helpful. It look more to me that your posting here while waiting for a dupe instead of trying to improove anything. So why are you here trying to judge what is contributing enought or not when you bring nothing nor do anything to improove zelaron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-08, 11:09 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
I personally think RaZ would be a better mod than Kuja.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-08, 11:21 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
He could be one of the choices, but there are others to choose from, make a list and we type comment on all of them. Anyway, why do we put he kill Hell baal first in to account...? Also there is three people moding the whole D2 fourms. I don't see why we need more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-11-08, 11:27 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
Actualy there is 1 mod.
gsus is taking care of market place only and jiddar and sen mostly take care of the rest.

But sen is mostly doing the job alone since jiddar and gsus seem to be quite inactive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-08, 11:28 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
!King_Amazon! said:
I personally think RaZ would be a better mod than Kuja.
Thanks for the comment man.

Kuja im not trying to put you down or anything im just saying i think its to early for them to assign you as mod... id like to see more of what you can do to help first.. and if you think my post arent helpful thats your own opinion and id prefer you'd keep that to yourself..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2003-11-08, 11:34 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
I've seen for myself that RaZ knows what he's talking about when he says stuff. I thought he was wrong once and he was actually right. He knew something I didn't and I've been playing since the game came out.

Anyway, Kuja seems to know what he's talking about too. He just hasn't been active before just recently and modding him now would be too sudden. Yeah, he was one of the first to kill baal, big whoop, that means nothing. It takes more than that to be a good mod.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-08, 11:36 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
RaZ said:
id prefer you'd keep that to yourself..
Why cause i shouldnt have my opinion ?
Thats not in my nature and most ppl know that.

And from what i see you aint hiding your opinion in this thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-08, 11:47 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
Did i say you shouldnt have your opinion??... no... im saying theirs no need to have your opinion public especially when it has nothing at all to do with what your trying to accomplish..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RaZ

Posted 2003-11-08, 11:49 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
I think there's been enough discussion for a decision... now it's just turning into a bitchfest argument hellhole.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-09, 12:30 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
!King_Amazon! said:
I've seen for myself that RaZ knows what he's talking about when he says stuff. I thought he was wrong once and he was actually right. He knew something I didn't and I've been playing since the game came out.

Anyway, Kuja seems to know what he's talking about too. He just hasn't been active before just recently and modding him now would be too sudden. Yeah, he was one of the first to kill baal, big whoop, that means nothing. It takes more than that to be a good mod.
Oh Plz...
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-11-09, 01:55 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
The thread is stupid anyway, it's not like our comments matter. Admin never ask us who should mod before, why should now. Also there are other fourms that have 1 or zero mod, and D2 fourm now is not very active anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-11-09, 01:56 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
It's not active postwise but most users who sign up do so to post in it... and it gets like 2000 hits from Guests or something.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-09, 02:25 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
...kuja, when i first read the title to this thread, i thought "How the hell will he get modded, I can't even understand his posts"

I'm on KA's side, sorry kuja, i just can't understand most of your posts, and you don't seem to be much more knowledgeable than our current mods.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-11-09, 02:35 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
Am I the only one here who knows how to read?

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-09, 04:09 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
i say yes make him a mod, because he's a nice guy (imo) and he knows alot about d2
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-ice- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-ice- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-ice-

Posted 2003-11-09, 09:26 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Ill let the community decide:"
RoboticSilence said:
Am I the only one here who knows how to read?
Im starting to think that the one who can read my post are very smart.
Or the one who cant are extremly dumb.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja