Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-05-26, 08:15 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
Nothing wrong in reviving the KOZ, KOZ was good but just.. not very popular, but since the 1.10 patch is comming out we can easily plan this.. and btw insolence, you should join KOZ when it gets revived If it does..

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-05-26, 08:22 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
sry already in a clan and on a team.. organizing it write now, infact we have a written plan already.. and forum.

Last edited by `Insolence`; 2003-05-26 at 08:34 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-05-26, 09:24 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
Yeah, all is going well so far. I don't like KoZ because the "leaders" are not picked by the members, but rather someone gets "modded" and that is flat out gay. This should stay out of Zelaron jurisdiction, but within the members from here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-05-26, 10:43 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
God, once again, i love u titusfied

I agree 100% with what u said.

Last edited by `Insolence`; 2003-05-26 at 10:47 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-05-27, 08:55 AM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
The idea that the whole group share all the items is great but i dont think in practice it would work, cos i know i wouldn't be giving up my shako.
But at low lvl & as a start out team it is practical & I would share all mf finds at low lvl to benefit the party & enable my char to get to a high enough lvl to get to hell, then id go my own way, still chase xp with the group in cow games or what ever is the new best place is, but id want to be independent & choose when i play with the group,
It might be an idea to have a zelaron team but also allow ppl to submit their accÂ’s so that they can pick other members to ask in to their group. possibly each group will then make their own rules.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0nyx

Posted 2003-05-27, 09:58 AM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
Why not make it simple and just meet up in a channell (Zelaron of course) and form up parties on the fly? I dont really want any part of sharing accounts and "clan" rules and name tags etc...the arguments and infighting would start quickly. I rarely see more then 2-3 zelaroners on useast at one time anyway but the patch may change that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-05-27, 10:01 AM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
I'll be making a barbarian. I will do East or West (whichever one has more members) and I don't know my acct name yet
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-05-27, 02:03 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
Nono, the idea isn't to share accounts .. it's to share items you find... like shakos.. it's more valuable to have an item whos being used inside your party instead of having an item just sitting in your stash... might aswell.. nothing to lose!.

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-05-27, 02:34 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
I see what you mean, if my pally finds a bow and the zon in the same party finds a scepter even swaps for the greater good of the group. Makes sense, a well equipped, cooperative party could blast its way to hell level in 3-4 hours.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-05-27, 02:56 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
i wouldn't say THAT short because the game it's self takes a few hours to beat in normal because it takes many hours to find everything especially if we are starting out.. wehave to play each act and it will be hard since the game's difficulty is uhh... pumped up a bit..

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-05-27, 03:31 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
Yeah, but I still think with a good group of 8 veteran players that know the game well would blow all the difficulties up in no time. Although Hell will take longer since we'll have to level a little in normal before nightmare, and likewise in nightmare before our hell endeavours.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-05-27, 04:43 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
I said REACH hell level not beat it

Jeezus with maphack and 8 veterans we should be hell cowin in 3 - 4 hours (though that may be pointless if its nerfed)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-05-27, 05:02 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
LOL dream on buddy, id say an hour MIN for norm 2:30 for nm, and 5 for hell.. u dont realize that its pumped up tremeandously, and to even lvl up enough u HAVE TO do all quests.

Have u ever played from hc act 1 to hc act 5 hell, with just 1 other person on your side? dont think so... i know what its like, i did it my first try hc, i can do this easy, espeically with 6+ ppl

Last edited by `Insolence`; 2003-05-27 at 05:22 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-05-27, 05:02 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
Or even still-existent...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-05-28, 01:23 AM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
Well, this sounds as though it may be a good idea. If we can have 24 trustworty members of the clan, then obviously we need some leaders for the clan, I.E people to disperse items as needed, people that will disipline members without regard for friendship (meaning, ones who will be just as hard on there best friend as there worst enemy).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-05-28, 03:13 AM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
Europe:
*Barbarian

East:
*Asn
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-05-28, 02:06 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
No no no no no, no clans or leaders please, just a series of co-op games to get people started. If I find a windforce (haha right) I am not dispensing it according to the whims of a clan leader.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-05-28, 08:58 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
What lvl are we going to start at?

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-05-28, 09:16 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
We are starting new characters.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-05-28, 09:51 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "1.10 team ups"
LMAO im sorry thats just funny LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`