Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-08-04, 04:36 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "pimp my ride foo #3"
heh a dating ad
Attached Images
File Type: bmp a.bmp (421.5 KB, 35 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-04, 04:39 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "heh a dating ad"
As of now, tokill.ace is in the lead with his exceptionally humerous dating ad!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-04, 04:41 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "As of now, tokill.ace is in the lead..."
yeah, had a good laugh at it....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-04, 05:55 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "yeah, had a good laugh at it...."
The Give away will close at 10 pm, so hurry up and post post post funny pic!

Sov can you give score all the players that post pic after 10 pm, thx.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-04, 08:35 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "The Give away will close at 10 pm, so..."
CLOSE, now sov give points to all the player man!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-04, 08:43 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "CLOSE, now sov give points to all the..."
Store for young kids clothes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jackoff1.jpg (16.9 KB, 25 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-08-04, 11:29 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "CLOSE, now sov give points to all the..."
BOB: 4
K_A: 5
ToKill: 8 (the ad for a partner)
Slaynish: 3
Hokuem: 4
Pure Reble: 2
Sonic311: 3
sYMNZXX: 3

Overall, my vote goes to Tokill.ace with an 8, for his dating ad post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-04, 11:45 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "BOB: 4 K_A: 5 ToKill: 8 (the ad for a..."
woo hoo i win
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-05, 12:42 AM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "woo hoo i win"
OMFG!! rofl.. best image goes to to.killace.. OMFG most of the images posted here were searched up on google image search.. Lay-Z
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-05, 12:43 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "OMFG!! rofl.. best image goes to..."
No shit, and out of all of the images i've already seen a million times, tokill's image made me 'giggle' the most.

NONE of this was laugh worthy! FAILURES!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-05, 12:47 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "No shit, and out of all of the images..."
they dont update funny pics on the internet anymore
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-05, 12:47 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "No shit, and out of all of the images..."
I'm so ashamed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-08-05, 12:50 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm so ashamed."
Not sure who to give second prize to .... mmm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-05, 12:51 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Not sure who to give second prize to..."
!K_A! had my highest second vote :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-05, 03:14 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "!K_A! had my highest second vote :P"
agreed.. not many funni pics..

u wanna make a funny pic? get an image and edit it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel