Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-07-31, 01:47 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "my pvp barb has only 16k so i know Def..."
am i wrong, or is there not also a normal dmgreduce of the ber?

edit:
+750 to+775 defense
+14 life after each time u hit an enemy! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+45% faster run/walk (is quite nice)
+0.75 str/charlvl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --> means dmg
+2 to all skills !!!!!!!!!!!! means more skilldmg
+1 mf/lvl (well, its nice)
+1 to Teleport(very nice sometimes even if u have no mana, then u hit an enemy and leach some, and tele on)
,max life +5% !!!!!!!!!!!!!11
15% damage to mana !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
dmg reduced with 8% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lvl req: 65 IS QUITE OK

i had a ELITE gris set pala, with all the PERFECT legit?! juwels and charms in it, he had like 8x % chance to double dmg (deadly strike) and made in old ladder ehm i think 5xxx average dmg, that will result in 8k with Deadlystrike

one problem: no dmg reduce!!! that sucks!
advantage: u can call u a ruler if u can handle him with draculs and the leach! its for pvm, never tried it with pvp, even if the attack speed was SOOO fcking fast!!!!!

and highlords is the best choice i think for a zealer.

ehm what about the boots guys?
i mean wt(war travs) got +15-25dmg!!! str and vite and so on, i think its nice?
any better choice?

BTW I GOT A ed/ias AND a ed/maxdmg armor with life!!!!
IT SUCKS (with my wf bitch and my drui and my barb and my pre-patch zealer!!!!!)

i really tend to enigma, because of the load of dmg red and so on, but i made some !!!! to the thinks i like with enigma!

(upped schaft i adore at 2nd place gg, was my first L thingy for my starting pally )
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .

Last edited by celaron; 2004-07-31 at 01:57 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-07-31, 02:21 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "Wow look at that 50 more posts of..."
We are not talking about your suggestions Endurack. We are talking about your childish name calling. Your calling everyone noobs and dumbasses. How about just throwing in your advice in a civil manner like most people do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-07-31, 03:06 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "We are not talking about your..."
I say that due to it being true, as i said these people here post things acting like they know what they are talking about. What kinda idiot uses a Tyreals Might on a zealot? And why would you use Stone when you can use duress to gain 100's of points of damage and effects with the same deffense. Its obvious thats a dumbass, i can call anyone whatever the fuck i want too,call it childish if you want i got my point across and the fact is Sovy nub is a noob so are 90% of the other people who posted things on this thread. It doesnt take much thought to realize whats better then somethign else. If you cant handle me calling you a dumbass gtfo and cry in a corner.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Endurack is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Endurack

Posted 2004-07-31, 03:15 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "I say that due to it being true, as i..."
Ok, I know I don't know shit about D2, but I'm bored so here goes. Endurarck, honestly, shut the hell up. Being a prick will not gain you any respect no matter how good you are. Try being a civilized human being and maybe, just maybe, your suggestions would be heard. You know, maybe these people don't have enough for the gear you're suggesting, so they would like a lower grade of gear for their char.

In short, STOP BEING A POMPOUS ASSHOLE.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-07-31, 03:43 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "I say that due to it being true, as i..."
Endurack said:
I say that due to it being true, as i said these people here post things acting like they know what they are talking about. What kinda idiot uses a Tyreals Might on a zealot? And why would you use Stone when you can use duress to gain 100's of points of damage and effects with the same deffense. Its obvious thats a dumbass, i can call anyone whatever the fuck i want too,call it childish if you want i got my point across and the fact is Sovy nub is a noob so are 90% of the other people who posted things on this thread. It doesnt take much thought to realize whats better then somethign else. If you cant handle me calling you a dumbass gtfo and cry in a corner.
hey mate, we were talking about mercs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-31, 04:05 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "I say that due to it being true, as i..."
Sovvy? That's what dan's girlfriend calls me... you look like a shave yetti too?

Sovereign, newb and proud of it, because he plays to have fun! Not to be an obnoxious know it all asshole!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-31, 04:09 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "I say that due to it being true, as i..."
Endurack has got some serious attitude problems. I brand him Asshole Grade A.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-07-31, 04:10 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "Endurack has got some serious attitude..."
LoL. Just go back to talking about zealot armors and let sir pompous mouth off as much as he wants. Nobody will listen to him if nobody has any respect for him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-31, 05:07 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "LoL. Just go back to talking about..."
just to repeat this!:
Sovereign said:
Nobody will listen to him if nobody has any respect for him.
i read his comments first time, but maybe because i used to stuck in these, the d2 forums, only!

ok, i will NOT put this into my sig :
Sovereign said:
Sovereign, newb and proud of it, because he plays to have fun!
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-07-31, 08:21 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "just to repeat this!: i read his..."
Aight well basically enigma, t-might, stone unless over 2k def, are pretty useless in zealot duels. I disagree with endurack 100% with his def does nothin belief, since i have duel'd plenty of pallies with enduracks equipment and i em own 100% of the time. Personally i use an eth g-bane about 2.19k def w/ cannot be frozen and half poison duration, which allows me to double ber my coa and have hi DR with hi Def. The only people who beat my pally have better Ar and Def its that simple. I personnally love zealot vs zealot duels cuz its like showin off that ur build/equip is better than the other persons. Dont get me wrong if u have godly equip and a crappy build ull get own by someone with shit like endurack and even worse someone equiped with 09 gear. So for armor suggestions, eth g-bane is prob the most inexpensive way to go since eth t-might, eth cara, eth val are quite expensive Also eth exiles are good, so are eth botds yes eth DC would be the best or maybe even Eth rune master w/ some nice runes/jewels inside . And sorry endurack i cant own u since ur on west too bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-07-31, 08:46 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "LoL. Just go back to talking about..."
lol 90% of the thread is just about endurak not my armor >.<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LuNaTiKpLaYa89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuNaTiKpLaYa89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LuNaTiKpLaYa89

Posted 2004-08-01, 01:33 AM in reply to Endurack's post starting "Wow look at that 50 more posts of..."
Endurack: I'm not even going to bother replying to any of your Flames. You do NOT Flame in the D2 section. A few comments can slide, but not the shit you just pulled. Read the rules, you're responsible for knowing them. You've just been issued a 'Warning'. Do it again, and we're gonna have a problem, do you understand?

Now, the reason people fucking VISIT these boards is to request information, ergo, they are noobs at whatever they are requesting information on? Reminding them of that is decidedly pointless? Yeah, thought so.

Sovereign is a Supreme Moderator that merely happens to play D2. He's not supposed to be gosu, he's not supposed to know everything, he's not required to even post his fucking opinion on the matter. Once again, your flaming him is entirely pointless. Drop it.

I don't want a fucking response from you in this thread unless it's a public apology for being an asshole. Further Flaming in recent light of your Warning will now result in a Banning, and I will shitcan the post you make.

That is all. Apologize, or don't post again in this thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-01, 03:05 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Endurack: I'm not even going to bother..."
Vollstrecker said:

That is all. Apologize, or don't post again in this thread.

Better yet.

Apologize, or don't post in zelaron again.

We dont need his stuck up comments about how he's better than everyone else anyways.

We were a great community then, and we'er having problems now... Maybe getting rid of a few odds and ends wouldnt hurt?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-08-01, 03:13 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Better yet. Apologize, or don't post..."
I don't think that is necessary.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-01, 03:16 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I don't think that is necessary."
Vollstrecker said:
I don't think that is necessary.

What kid?

You wanna fight?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-08-01, 03:17 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "What kid? You wanna fight?"
SLaynish, his gf could bitch slap you to death. This thread is closed. -.-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-01, 03:18 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "SLaynish, his gf could bitch slap you..."
:::Posts in CONTINUED defiance of Sovereign.:::

Last edited by Vollstrecker; 2004-08-01 at 03:21 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker