Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2002-12-30, 03:30 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
Coke.. .... . . . and vec wtf did that mean hahaha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kingof2v1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKingof2v1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kingof2v1

Posted 2003-01-04, 06:44 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
BlueCube said:
Alright, on topic:

Here's THE question: Coke, Pepsi, or RC?
whats rc?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2003-01-06, 02:03 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
royal crown soda
We must not leave ourselves time to think for in that direction leads madness. Edgar Rice Burroughs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
fockingclucker is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfockingclucker is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

fockingclucker

Posted 2003-01-06, 01:58 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
never heard of it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2003-01-13, 01:17 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
why is wetwired's sig so green?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kingof2v1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKingof2v1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kingof2v1

Posted 2003-01-22, 12:43 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
Pepsi.. Coke is ok
"I'm so happy, because today I found my friends... They're in my head..." ~ Kurt Cobain- Lithium

thanks to ask_raber for this sig!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
www.com is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwww.com is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

www.com

Posted 2003-01-22, 07:06 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
Coke..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-01-27, 09:17 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
coke for me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

platnum

Posted 2003-01-28, 02:28 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
Pepsi owns all. Coca ~ Cola is teh suck!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2003-01-28, 01:54 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
can God microwave a burrito so hot, that he himself cannot eat?
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-01-28, 01:57 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
JiN-RaiDeN said:
Pepsi is teh suck!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-01-29, 02:06 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
Nah man. Coke definitely is teh suck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2003-01-29, 03:11 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
Tell me why coke teh suck. Pepsi is swetter than coke , which i dont like.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-01-29, 05:07 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
I like them all.

How can people eat cottage cheese?

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-01-29, 11:13 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
Mr.Lee said:
JiN-RaiDeN said:
Pepsi is teh suck!
.... Pepsi is teh suck!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kingof2v1

Posted 2003-01-30, 12:53 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
Psh, I love the sweeter taste. Coke taste like old coffee reheated for the blind.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2003-01-30, 02:29 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
I need a formulera to calculate PI.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-02-01, 06:30 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
Coke is sweeter, which = better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-02-02, 10:32 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
Jizmo said:
Coke is sweeter, which = better.
coke is not sweeter.. pepsi is
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kingof2v1

Posted 2003-02-03, 01:21 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "TAE's Dumb Question Area"
I'll tell you what's fucking sweet. Vanilla Coke. Now Vanilla Coke I can do. Damn that drink owns.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JiN-RaiDeN