Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Hi. I'm new here.

Posted 2010-02-26, 01:57 PM
Hope you all are doing well. I am just checking in to see what you all have been up to.

Whether or not you're interested, my life for the past however months has been: 1.) Still with my great girlfriend. 2.) Graduated college. 3.) Should be that I've found a wonderful job, but no luck thus far. I'm pretty sure I either have one or I am going to the final interview Monday though. I'd be second in charge of running business operations at a site for a medium-sized energy company (>$1 billion in revenue).

Last edited by Willkillforfood; 2010-02-26 at 02:02 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2010-02-26, 02:03 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post "Hi. I'm new here."
Grats on graduation and going towards a legitimate career man.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-02-26, 03:48 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Grats on graduation and going towards a..."
Who the fuck are you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-02-26, 05:13 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post "Hi. I'm new here."
That's fantastic! Welcome back; Have a great day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Snake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSnake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Snake

Posted 2010-02-27, 05:40 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Who the fuck are you?"
Spector, poor man . That shit's gotten to you! Thanks Snake.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2010-02-28, 09:02 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Who the fuck are you?"
That's D3V, silly.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-03-01, 07:05 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post "Hi. I'm new here."
Hi. Remember when we used to hate each other?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2010-03-01, 08:21 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Hi. Remember when we used to hate each..."
Didn't he leave because of K_A? Or was it Grav...? One of the two.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-03-01, 08:49 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Didn't he leave because of K_A? Or was..."
Probably Wallow.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-03-01, 10:50 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Probably Wallow."
Wallow's country got fucked up. Hope his family's alright. Why I left doesn't matter too much, but I'm back. And I just got the job. I'm rich biyatch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2010-03-01, 01:09 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Wallow's country got fucked up. Hope..."
That's great to hear man. So when do you actually start working/training whatever?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-03-01, 05:43 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Wallow's country got fucked up. Hope..."
Wallow lives in Haiti??
Is that why he hasn't been around??
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-03-01, 05:59 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Wallow lives in Haiti?? Is that why he..."
I'm getting a physical sometime this week and I'll start a week or so after. They do a hair drug test and have to wait on the results.

Wallow's from Chile, Skurai.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2010-03-01, 10:18 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I'm getting a physical sometime this..."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
Wallow's from Chile, Skurai.
I've always wanted to visit Turkey. How is it over there?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-03-03, 01:12 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I'm getting a physical sometime this..."
The proxy he used is from Chile.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-03-04, 09:57 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "The proxy he used is from Chile."
Me or Wallow?
'Cuz I'll tell you right now, my computer is too retarded to run a proxy.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-06-09, 12:20 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post "Hi. I'm new here."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights