Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Tech Help

Post Popular Web Design Programmes
Posted 2003-05-22, 04:08 PM
Can u please post for ppl popular design proggs
why u think they r good & what makes them differnt or better than other ones, if u can down load them for free & at what lvl ( noob, know alittle, average, professional ) u need to be to at to use the progg

Macromedia Dreamweaver
what you see it what you get progg
good for noobs like me
free to down load

hope this is a help to ppl wanting to start a home page or web designing or ppl looking to find a more advanced programme
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0nyx

Posted 2003-05-22, 04:23 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Popular Web Design Programmes"
If you are talking about Web Design progs, you must be talking about image programs. I pick PhotoShop, and Lightwave.

If you are talking about Web Codeing progs, my favorite is DreamWeaver MX, but notepad is fine too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-05-22, 05:37 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Popular Web Design Programmes"
please... lightwave is hardly a web designing tool
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-05-22, 08:57 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Popular Web Design Programmes"
umm...i ahvent done nething w/ the web really for a while but for simply putting a web page 2gether i used 2 use AOLpress which was free back when i got it...i dont know how good it is compared to some of these other programs though they have though. Microsoft frontpage is also good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-05-22, 11:57 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Popular Web Design Programmes"
Randuin said:
please... lightwave is hardly a web designing tool
WTF are you talking about? It is too, any graphic prog is good for web "design".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-05-23, 01:36 AM in reply to 0nyx's post "Popular Web Design Programmes"
okay name any web design made with LW, not logo design, web design
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-05-23, 07:12 AM in reply to 0nyx's post "Popular Web Design Programmes"
logo design is part of webdesign my friend, and I dont know em off the top of my head.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2003-05-23, 07:59 AM in reply to 0nyx's post "Popular Web Design Programmes"
Notepad
What you type is what you get
Your only limits are the limits of HTML,CSS,and JS.
It's good if you actually know HTML.
You already have it, no need to DL.

WYSIWYG web page editers suck majorly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2003-05-23, 06:43 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Popular Web Design Programmes"
I was always 100% notepad till DW MX, but it isnt cheap, you should download the trail version from www.macromedia.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2003-05-23, 09:31 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Popular Web Design Programmes"
Or go to *Ahem* KazAa
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2003-05-23, 09:42 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Popular Web Design Programmes"
well...tahts gonna be deleted soon enough...it's illegal here 2 post where 2 get warez...lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-05-23, 10:36 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Popular Web Design Programmes"
Well what he said isnt warez, he said or go to kazaa and get demo if you think about it. Which isnt warez.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer