Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post Most liked member
Posted 2003-08-03, 12:11 AM
I'm tired of seeing the most hated member threads, So I figured I'd try to bring some positivity into these forums. My favorite member is Doofus_Aw, that dude is cool as hell, he posts news though... ahh...

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-08-03, 12:13 AM in reply to D3V's post "Most liked member"
Hmmm... most liked member is d3v. His flame attemps crack me up, especially when he gets owned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-08-03, 01:06 AM in reply to D3V's post "Most liked member"
I have several 'favorite' members.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-08-03, 01:07 AM in reply to D3V's post "Most liked member"
I think Chruser is the most liked...hes the only one who doesnt seem to hate me!.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-03, 01:13 AM in reply to D3V's post "Most liked member"
Doofus_AW and !K_A! are my two favorite, but I enjoy reading a lot of other's posts, notably Adrena, Chruser, Raziel, DFD, and Grav. I'm probably missing someone really obvious, but oh well, I'll add later if needed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-08-03, 01:16 AM in reply to D3V's post "Most liked member"
I'm going to have to say K_A and Eddie (even though he's an annoying contriversal biatch) Slaynish is cool, Titusfied your cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2003-08-03, 01:22 AM in reply to D3V's post "Most liked member"
Sovereign said:
I think Chruser is the most liked...hes the only one who doesnt seem to hate me!.
This sounds a little like The1 to me ...

I think the member I like the most is ... me! MUHWAHAHA!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-08-03, 01:24 AM in reply to D3V's post "Most liked member"
Im not the1, i guareentee you. Ask quikspy, ex-mania, and gamecube if you dont believee me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-03, 02:46 AM in reply to D3V's post "Most liked member"
Na, he's not The 1, the new guy name Markix or something like that is The 1. My favor guy is Raziel.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-08-03, 02:53 AM in reply to D3V's post "Most liked member"
I don't think that MarkiX is either though, he usually tells me the new name he is making via AIM or MSN, and he hasn't said a thing yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-08-03, 02:54 AM in reply to D3V's post "Most liked member"
Sovereign said:
Im not the1, i guareentee you. Ask quikspy, ex-mania, and gamecube if you dont believee me.
This is precisely what The1 would say.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-08-03, 02:57 AM in reply to D3V's post "Most liked member"
IP check anyone...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-08-03, 04:06 AM in reply to D3V's post "Most liked member"
That is true.. The1 uses his friends for backup. But yeah... Acer already said that Mark was his friend... so he's not the1. UNLESS!!!! He's friends with ...*looks around the room* ... The1
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-08-03, 11:45 AM in reply to D3V's post "Most liked member"
My favs are "Mantra", "Xenn", "MarkiX", "Randuin", "Chruser", um.. there are more but im brain dead atm.

Ganga said:
Na, he's not The 1, the new guy name Markix or something like that is The 1. My favor guy is Raziel.
Uh MarkiX isnt The 1. He was reg probly b4 The 1 too, he lives next door to me lol! Mantra has met him, tho does he rememberh im? Dunno
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-08-03, 12:10 PM in reply to D3V's post "Most liked member"
D3V said:
I'm tired of seeing the most hated member threads, So I figured I'd try to bring some positivity into these forums. My favorite member is Doofus_Aw, that dude is cool as hell, he posts news though... ahh...
We've had some threads like this...and pretty much everyone would say Johnny TAE...that's my vote!!!
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-08-03, 12:11 PM in reply to D3V's post "Most liked member"
Churser's pretty cool...and i like titusfied and bob as well...even though our opinions often clash it's pretty cool to here what they say. Other than that...jamesdain, senesia (i dont know if she's changed or not...i just remember her from 2 months back) and raziel probably.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-08-03, 12:22 PM in reply to D3V's post "Most liked member"
Silverjinx18 said:
D3V said:
We've had some threads like this...and pretty much everyone would say Johnny TAE...that's my vote!!!
I dont know this guy "Johnny TAE" to vote for him, tho I would agree about Doofus_AW, he seems cool.

I like to add NGN to my list.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-08-03, 12:26 PM in reply to D3V's post "Most liked member"
Grav cause I get all of his inside jokes and its funny =0 But If im mad at grav for some stupid reason, then Chruser because hes so evil and rich
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2003-08-03, 12:53 PM in reply to D3V's post "Most liked member"
Acer said:
I dont know this guy "Johnny TAE" to vote for him, tho I would agree about Doofus_AW, he seems cool.

I like to add NGN to my list.
You should meet him he's pretty cool and he handls things well...from what I remember...I heard he was back, but haven't seen him post much
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-08-03, 12:57 PM in reply to D3V's post "Most liked member"
JohnnyTAE, Adrenachrome, !K_A!, mjordan2nd...Acer seems pretty cool..Eddie's avatar and sig owns, so he is on the list. Titusfied, DFD, Raziel, Ex-mania, Penguin...and many others.

Oh yeah, they arn't paticularly my friends, but its fun to listen to them sometimes: Gravitonsurge and K_R (Plus they know Ultima, Yay!)

Gah, also Xenn, Chruser, and WW. Yes, and Gsus.

Last edited by Jamesadin; 2003-08-03 at 01:06 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin