View Poll Results: Descision was final.
Closed 0 0%
Closed 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Unban Insolence

Posted 2003-12-26, 05:42 AM
http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...threadid=25775

http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...0&pagenumber=1

First link shows he post a offer for a bot to account trade. Second link under my post .sick clear shows he accepted his trade. Now the question is did the bot Insolence sent to .sick work or not. If Insolence side can prove that the bot he send to .sick is a working bot. Then the account is clearly belong to Insolence, he can do whatever he want, spam, delete or whatever.

Oh ya and the changing .sick zelaron's password, that can only get him tem ban right?

Maybe there is more facts, but I am not sure of. The whole thing is base on the agreement they put in the first place, what Insolence can do with the account and what .sick can do with the bot. We know that .sick can only use the bot himself and not spam it, but how much authority did .sick give to insolence for his diablo account? We know the sorc is belong to insolence already.

Don't spam please.

Last edited by Ganga; 2003-12-26 at 05:58 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-12-26, 06:12 AM in reply to Ganga's post "Unban Insolence"
From what i hear, .sick DID infact do exactly what he was told not to do. Spam the bot. BAM, violation of contract. Since, insolence's bot is now spamed to every newb alive i find it only fair he take something for his efforts. So, yes. He should be unbanned, he was wrongly punished.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-12-26, 08:38 AM in reply to Ganga's post "Unban Insolence"
Valmar he didnt steal the items alone, he DELETED the accounts. How would you like it if your lvl 90 some barb was deelted and all of his good shit went to someone else. That would piss me off. If insolence can find a way to repay for the lost items at least, then i say unban him other wise, bye bye
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-26, 08:49 AM in reply to Ganga's post "Unban Insolence"
In that case, .sick should have to pay for the amount of money Insolence would have made off of his bot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-12-26, 09:46 AM in reply to Ganga's post "Unban Insolence"
or in turn offer his services or items to insolence.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-26, 10:01 AM in reply to Ganga's post "Unban Insolence"
Hmmm, well I do know for a fact that his Bot works. I didn't read the links Ganga posted, because the computer I am would make that out to be a 15 minute debockle, but since no one is refuting Ganga's claims, I am going to assume he was correct.

If this is a clear case of "if `Insolence` repays his with some items", I'm sure he wouldn't mind, he has a LOT.

This is more of a discussion for Staff now, but very good post Ganga. You got it rolling.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-12-26, 10:06 AM in reply to Ganga's post "Unban Insolence"
uncapped said:
In that case, .sick should have to pay for the amount of money Insolence would have made off of his bot.
well if it is proven that .sick actually gave the bot out or even told his friends where to download it at i think that .sick should have to pay a reasonable amount for how ever many times it was downloaded (if this can be determined). i mean nothing insanely high unless it was downloaded alot.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2003-12-26, 10:11 AM in reply to Ganga's post "Unban Insolence"
Well, I know that it was only personally given out to maybe 5 or so of his close Diablo friends... Not many people should have it at all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-12-26, 10:41 AM in reply to Ganga's post "Unban Insolence"
Sovereign, Insolence didn't magicaly guessed the password of .sick's account, it's .sick give it to him for a bot trade. It's a fair trade and part of whole account belong to insolence, he can do whatever he want. But I am not sure the agreement.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-12-26, 12:50 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Unban Insolence"
I can prove the bot is working because I have been the main beta tester, over 12k runs.
need a lod cdkey

Last edited by eellis2132; 2003-12-26 at 12:54 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
eellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeneellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

eellis2132

Posted 2003-12-26, 12:58 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Unban Insolence"
Ganga, there is proof that he stole and he ended up admiting it to chruser.
This will remain unchanged.
~Closed~

Last edited by Kuja; 2003-12-26 at 01:09 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja