Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Horror Meets Comedy
Posted 2008-12-31, 12:06 AM
This is actually a series... and it's on XBOX Live. And it's sponsored by the Airforce... which, if you see any of them, is totally unexpected.

So, in this series, each episode is independent, and seems to be possibly a trailer for a movie or just a short episode 'just because'.

The first episode is called "Janitor" and it is fucking trippy. I won't lie, but I jumped when I first seen it... not like, "OMGWTF!?!?!" out of my seat, but I did tense up. Without ruining it, because it is an EXTREMELY simple episode, I just recommend you watch it.

The next episode, I can't remember the title, but it is about a girl(pretty hot, I might add) whose parents have locked her in from the outside world. Well, I guess her parents die or something, but she meets someone who decides to hook her up with a male friend of hers. So, they meet, and the guy is completely taken aback at how little this girl knows how to use even a chair, or a glass of water. As the last episode, I won't spoil it, but it is surely worth the watch.

The third episode in the series, doesn't have a horror plot that I am aware of. Essentially, the roles of male and female are reversed for the process of giving birth. It is moderately funny, and as I stated before, it is completely stand alone, so it isn't required to watch it to understand any other episode so far.

The fourth (and final one at the time of viewing) is about a man who is killed, and goes to doggy heaven instead of man heaven. Now, one thing I must make note of before going any further: If you liked the amount of gore in any of Uwe Boll's films, you may like this, as he was the mastermind behind it. Anywho, it's about a guy who hits a dog, but also dies, and he finds himself in dog heaven. Also, another one where the ending is a must see.

Each episode is about 12 minutes long, excluding the first one which is only about 1 and a half to 2 minutes. They are free for download, so I highly suggest them, also they are entertaining to say the least. Again, I feel the need to stress that, this isn't something you would expect the Airforce to sponsor, as there is NO advertising for joining the Airforce. Hell, there is no mention of a serviceman other than a quick 10 second slate that says, "Sponsored by US AIRFORCE" in the beginning.
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-12-31, 06:38 AM in reply to Draco2003's post "Horror Meets Comedy"
They sound pretty interesting.. anywhere online where I can watch them?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-12-31, 07:32 AM in reply to Draco2003's post "Horror Meets Comedy"
And the name of this series is...?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-12-31, 07:33 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "And the name of this series is...?"
Horror Meets Comedy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-12-31, 09:13 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Horror Meets Comedy."
According to this, it's exclusively on XBOX Live... Sorry...
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-12-31, 09:31 AM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "According to this..."
Interesting. I'll probably check this out next time I get on Live. You say it's free, eh? Since when does Microsoft give something away for free?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos