Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

i went to hooters sunday
Posted 2007-11-20, 12:01 PM
i went to hooters sunday.what i did was i bought a calender with all these hot girls on it. when u walk into my closet all u can are the pages i took out of the calender.but i will never by the chicken strips there again.
gig'em
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
150089 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between150089 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Posted 2007-11-20, 12:05 PM in reply to 150089's post "i went to hooters sunday"
When I went to Hooters our watress was hot.it was my b-day, so they did a cheer for me. my mom has it on her cell phone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Little Man is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLittle Man is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Little Man

Posted 2007-11-20, 12:08 PM in reply to Little Man's post starting "When I went to Hooters our watress was..."
Both of the people in this thread are the same person, whatever that means.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-20, 12:08 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Both of the people in this thread are..."
What makes you so sure of that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-11-20, 12:10 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "What makes you so sure of that?"
It could be the fact that I'm a mod and can view people's IPs.

Maybe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

i went to hooters for my b-day
Posted 2007-11-20, 12:11 PM in reply to 150089's post "i went to hooters sunday"
on my b-day i went to hooters & they did a cheer, they put a cone in my mouth and cut a to go box in half.they made me hold them like wings and told me to flap them like hooty the owl.they wher hot!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Little Man is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLittle Man is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Little Man

Posted 2007-11-20, 12:35 PM in reply to Little Man's post "i went to hooters for my b-day"
That's awesome 1504892856, how old are you?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-11-20, 12:54 PM in reply to Little Man's post "i went to hooters for my b-day"
Last time I went to Hooter's it was for my roomate's 21st birthday. They tied two inflated balloons around his chest to where it looked like he had balloon titties, made him stand on a stool, and he had to play with them while they all sang him happy birthday.

It was comical.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-20, 12:55 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It could be the fact that I'm a mod and..."
Hmm... why would he/they do that? Seems rather pointless to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-20, 01:10 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It could be the fact that I'm a mod and..."
THe IP is registered to a flat in Pheonix. So why Little Man claims to be in Canada is beyond me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-11-20, 01:24 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "THe IP is registered to a flat in..."
I've never been to a hooters. I can't ever forsee a reason why I would, either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-20, 01:56 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I've never been to a hooters. I can't..."
They have good food? The majority of the servers are hot? You can watch many sports games at once?

I don't see a drawback here...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-20, 02:05 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "They have good food? The majority of..."
Thanatos said:
They have good food? The majority of the servers are hot? You can watch many sports games at once?

I don't see a drawback here...
Don't try logic with him, he's too "1337" for the real world.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-11-20, 02:23 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Don't try logic with him, he's too..."
He dislikes everything the typical male likes because he's trying to be different.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-20, 02:27 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "He dislikes everything the typical male..."
Are you talking about me? I think you have the wrong idea, then. I am just disappointed when people conform strictly to the gender roles of American society. They don't even realize they are doing it. I try to be self cognizant of all my actions. I don't necessarily act against the norm just for the sake of doing so, but I can at least acknowledge where I appropriated that behavior.

It is somewhat frustrating to see a large majority of people not even be aware of why and how they are replicating their personalities and demeanor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-20, 02:41 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Are you talking about me? I think you..."
I'm not conforming to anything. Along the path that is life I've come up with my own ideas and beliefs about what I think is right/wrong, what I like/dislike, etc and it just so happens that I actually do like what most males like. Maybe it's because that's the way I was raised. Perhaps you were a sheltered child; if I recall correctly, weren't you homeschooled? That could play into your rebellious, defiant role.

So you're saying that if you went to a Hooters you'd be a conformist?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-20, 02:50 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Are you talking about me? I think you..."
Non-conformist conformist.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-11-20, 02:52 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Are you talking about me? I think you..."
I've never been forced to go to Hooters, I chose to go there under my own power because they have wings, sports bar, and chicks walking around basically half nekked, if you are against that then maybe you and Kagom could hang out.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-11-20, 02:55 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm not conforming to anything. Along..."
Preferences are different than behavioral patterns. It would probably take me an essay to get my ideas across to you in full, and I don't have the time or energy at the moment.

However, I'll try to summarize: "what most males like" is entirely socially constructed. [Almost] Everything that is associated with male behavior in our society would not necessarily exist without the perpetuation of norms.

And to clear up misconceptions, I was only homeschooled for one year.

The success of an establishment such as hooters that deeply plays off the gender roles of this society is completely due to the way males in this country are influenced (and more or less brainwashed) and I find it disturbing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-11-20, 02:56 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Preferences are different than..."
It's more-so, hey they have good food and big boobs. That's not generalized brainwashing or even replication of other guys... It's more-so of being perverted and being hungry, at the same timg. Brilliant marketing maybe?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V