Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Pistons vs, Spurs
Posted 2005-06-07, 08:53 PM
This should be a good match up, two best teams in the NBA imo. I am taking the Pistons in 6, hopefully.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2005-06-07, 10:37 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post "Pistons vs, Spurs"
I want the Pistons to win also. I just don't like Tim Duncan on the Spurs, he looks like he is clueless half the time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-06-07, 10:40 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post "Pistons vs, Spurs"
Spurs in 5.

Detroit, yes I give them credit, but they didn't really have to play any good team during the playoffs. Sixers: contain AI and it's over. Pacers: bah, they blow. Heat: Both of their star players were not 100% and didn't play games at times.

The Spurs, on the other hand, went through Denver (they had the best record in the NBA after the All-Star break, I think it was something like 30-4), Seattle (a very surprising team this year - one of the best and Western Conference contenders), and Phoenix who I don't really need to you remind you of anything. Can we say MVP?

Spurs in 5.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-06-07, 11:04 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Spurs in 5. Detroit, yes I give..."
I'm taking the Spurs as well. I think if they can beat the Suns and basically shut down their offense they can beat the Pistons.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-06-11, 01:49 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "I'm taking the Spurs as well. I think..."
Woah woah woah. I was a Detrioit fan last year when they were the underdogs going into the finals. Friggin Ginobli is a fag, that bitch travels more than anybody I know, and Timmy is supposively the best Power forward, my ass. Karl Malone bitches.

Anyways, Chauncey Billups is the man, crosses the shit outta Manu, Ben Wallace, omg dominant Prence and even Ricky Hamilton are going to improve alot in game two, they whooped ass early on in game one, but eventually the Spurs had a run and that traveling fag Manu scored like 16 poitns in the 4th quarter, ..

I'm guessing the series will go to 7 games, Detroit will win. gg

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-06-11, 10:59 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Woah woah woah. I was a Detrioit fan..."
I'm hoping for Pistons just only because the Spurs beat out the Suns, and that makes me angry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-06-11, 10:17 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Woah woah woah. I was a Detrioit fan..."
They took a whomping in Game 1, man. Game 2 won't be any different.. Detroit doesn't have any bench support so they're screwed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-06-17, 09:29 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "They took a whomping in Game 1, man...."
Series tied at 2-2 after Detroit smashed San Antonio 102-71.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-06-18, 11:03 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Series tied at 2-2 after Detroit..."
I have a feeling this is going to be a complete home stand. Spurs in 7.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-06-18, 03:14 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Series tied at 2-2 after Detroit..."
Yeah.... fuck. Come on Spurs!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-06-18, 04:16 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yeah.... fuck. Come on Spurs!"
Thanatos said:
Yeah.... fuck. Come on Spurs!
dude the pistons are freakin kick ass the spurs suck!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KX125 RIDER 02 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKX125 RIDER 02 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

KX125 RIDER 02

Posted 2005-06-18, 05:41 PM in reply to KX125 RIDER 02's post starting "dude the pistons are freakin kick ass..."
KX125 RIDER 02 said:
the spurs suck!
Which is why they're in the finals . . .

Please.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-06-18, 09:04 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Which is why they're in the finals . ...."
You know, the faggot above you has a really pathetic name. PISTONS FTW!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-06-23, 10:19 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "You know, the faggot above you has a..."
SPURS WIN!

Quote:
spurs suck!
BWAHAHAAHA!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-06-23, 10:39 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "SPURS WIN! BWAHAHAAHA!"
Sort of dissapointed, but you can't win 'em all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-06-24, 06:58 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "SPURS WIN! BWAHAHAAHA!"
Damn....hooligans....honking... .horns...all...night
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2005-06-24, 10:52 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "SPURS WIN! BWAHAHAAHA!"
Hell yes. I told you all the Spurs would win (excuse the fact I said in 5... whatever :P)

Must be nice to be Ginobli right now. He carried the Argentina team on his shoulders in the Olympics and won gold and now he's an NBA World Champion. Fucking nice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-06-24, 11:50 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Hell yes. I told you all the Spurs..."
Thanatos said:
Hell yes. I told you all the Spurs would win (excuse the fact I said in 5... whatever :P)

Must be nice to be Ginobli right now. He carried the Argentina team on his shoulders in the Olympics and won gold and now he's an NBA World Champion. Fucking nice.
Yea, Ginobli does have it all right now basketballwise.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-06-24, 03:20 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Yea, Ginobli does have it all right now..."
I'm glad the Spurs won for a lot of reasons. I hate Larry Brown for leaving the Sixers, I hate the face mask Rip Hamilton wears, I hate Sheed's "bald spot", Teyshawn Prince is the ugliest skeletor look-alike I've ever seen, McDyess looks like a grandfather, and Carlos Arroyo sucks donkey balls and swallows. I do, however, like Big Ben a lot, he is one cool ass big nig!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-06-24, 08:53 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I'm glad the Spurs won for a lot of..."
Isn't Tim Duncan from some place foreign? Like dumbassland?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven