Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2009-06-26, 01:02 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That's almost exactly how I imagined..."
He's posted a picture before.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-06-26, 05:10 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "He's posted a picture before."
Two, in fact:

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...t_Dweller1.jpg
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...t_Dweller2.jpg

---

Get your pictures in now - I'm going to do the business sometime tomorrow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-06-29, 09:46 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Two, in fact: ..."
we have a lot of furries on here.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-06-29, 10:44 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "we have a lot of furries on here."
-_^ .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-08-24, 02:54 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "-_^ ."
New one from me, and all the others uploaded (19 files, you know)!

This was taken a couple of months ago:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-08-24, 05:38 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "New one from me, and all the others..."
Are you about to eat a condom?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-08-24, 05:56 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Are you about to eat a condom?"
Looks like a teabag which, taken with another meaning, would be funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-08-24, 08:00 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Looks like a teabag which, taken with..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Looks like a teabag which, taken with another meaning, would be funny.
Yeah, I think it's a teabag...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-25, 10:50 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Are you about to eat a condom?"
No, it's a spark plug.

And yes, that is me in the process of getting, er, teabagged.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2009-09-27, 09:30 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "No, it's a spark plug. And yes, that..."
I are post again.

I shave
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2009-09-28, 10:17 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I are post again. I shave..."
Alright then. One was from Halloween and the other there is no excuse.

Last edited by Mutant Couch; 2009-09-28 at 10:19 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mutant Couch

Posted 2009-09-28, 12:21 PM in reply to Mutant Couch's post starting "Alright then. One was from Halloween..."
You're a pretty girl.

And enjoy that compliment, because I'm gay and like the menfolk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2009-09-28, 12:22 PM in reply to Mutant Couch's post starting "Alright then. One was from Halloween..."
Terrible anti-cleavage job. Lol/

So much for scoring points with the guys. EXCEPT kj.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2009-09-28, 02:03 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "You're a pretty girl. And enjoy that..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
You're a pretty girl.

And enjoy that compliment, because I'm gay and like the menfolk.
watch out mutan he want to befriend u and steall ur man. Typical kagom.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2009-09-28, 02:52 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "watch out mutan he want to befriend u..."
I think everyone on Zelaron needs to throw up a Halloween picture this year =]

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-09-28, 04:56 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I think everyone on Zelaron needs to..."
I've never eaten a Halloween picture, but I'll be sure to try it and post the results of my vomit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-09-28, 05:26 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I've never eaten a Halloween picture,..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
I've never eaten a Halloween picture, but I'll be sure to try it and post the results of my vomit.
lololol, had me for a second.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-09-29, 12:13 AM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "watch out mutan he want to befriend u..."
osmoses-jones said: [Goto]
watch out mutan he want to befriend u and steall ur man. Typical kagom.
I'm not selfish. As long as I get to keep him for a couple of hours several times a week Kagom can have him the rest of the time. It'll have to wait until the next relationship as the last one ended very recently.

Wed-G, I'll be sure to Photoshop in a third breast next time instead.

Last edited by Mutant Couch; 2009-09-29 at 12:14 AM. Reason: word mixing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mutant Couch

Posted 2009-09-29, 12:38 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I've never eaten a Halloween picture,..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
I'm sure if somebody told you it would get you high you'd try it.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-09-30, 09:12 AM in reply to Mutant Couch's post starting "I'm not selfish. As long as I get to..."
Mutant Couch said: [Goto]
Wed-G, I'll be sure to Photoshop in a third breast next time instead.
Nah. Just leave the slopage in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G