Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2009-04-30, 08:02 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "No its impossible for someone who lives..."
I'm back in Mississippi
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2009-04-30, 08:16 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'm back in Mississippi :("
wut happen
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-04-30, 09:38 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "wut happen"
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
wut happen
He went back to mississipi.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-05-01, 12:11 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "wut happen"
I moved back here ages ago
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2009-05-01, 03:14 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I moved back here ages ago :("
KagomJack said: [Goto]
I moved back here ages ago
So what's so bad about Mississipi?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-05-02, 04:19 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "So what's so bad about Mississipi?"
It's fucking Mississippi. You gotta be kidding me. I lived here for the majority of my life!

Backwards, racist, ignorant. Hell, even some of the gay people here are racist and ignorant (go figure that one out). Plus Mississippi ranked last as far as education goes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2009-05-02, 07:07 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "It's fucking Mississippi. You gotta be..."
Be quiet you jew.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2009-05-02, 11:01 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "It's fucking Mississippi. You gotta be..."
It's fucking Mississippi. You gotta be kidding me. I lived here for the majority of my life!

Backwards, racist, ignorant. Hell, even some of the gay people here are racist and ignorant (go figure that one out). Plus Mississippi ranked last as far as education goes.
You were anti-gay before you came out of the closet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-02, 08:28 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You were anti-gay before you came out..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
You were anti-gay before you came out of the closet.
So he was telling the truth then?
Hmm... I guess Mississipi does suck.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-05-03, 12:20 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You were anti-gay before you came out..."
I remember that. It's not a happy time I wish to reminisce over.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2009-05-03, 12:53 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I remember that. It's not a happy time..."
Is your current job a queer beater like off family guy?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2009-05-03, 01:00 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Is your current job a queer beater like..."
My job is retail. Prick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2009-05-03, 04:39 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "My job is retail. Prick. :("
My job is retail. Prick.
Mine is Gamestop dude.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-05-03, 05:58 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "My job is retail. Prick. :("
Don't be sad man. You can be a queer beater one day. Anything is possible if you believe!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2009-05-03, 08:32 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Don't be sad man. You can be a queer..."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
Don't be sad man. You can be a queer beater one day. Anything is possible if you believe!
Accept for Flying with your bare hands.
If you believe that, you'll get killed.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-05-03, 10:51 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Mine is Gamestop dude. :o"
My list of retail jobs goes this way: Bath and Body Works (2006-2007), Toys R Us (2006-2008), Cracker Barrel (retail side: 2008-current), Blockbuster (January this year to now).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2009-05-28, 05:26 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "My list of retail jobs goes this way:..."
how are you manorgirl it is being a while.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2009-05-28, 05:28 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "how are you manorgirl it is being a..."
Yes!! The ubiquitous return of osmoses-jones!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav