Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Question about USEast
Posted 2004-06-25, 01:00 AM
I was talking with my friends yesterday, we were talking about how all east players said west sucked in .09 cause of hexs. Then someone said east has a bugged tal amror? can someone post a pic of it? and if east really does...I don't see how east can put down west since they have the first bugged items...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Auron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAuron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Auron

Posted 2004-06-25, 01:03 AM in reply to Auron's post "Question about USEast"
...there are whole bunch bugs at east, but i think it's hard to get screeny now cuz all those bugs are gone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-25, 01:07 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "...there are whole bunch bugs at east,..."
Ganga said:
...there are whole bunch bugs at east, but i think it's hard to get screeny now cuz all those bugs are gone.
They are gone? Like as in blizz went into the accounts with them and deleted them?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Auron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAuron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Auron

Posted 2004-06-25, 01:17 AM in reply to Auron's post "Question about USEast"
Actually, I think the Bug Tal's they speak of are leftovers from 09. Like bug strings and wiz rings were, I don't think they got deleted.

Also, West had a lot more 'game-ruining' bugs than East. We never had hexes, whites, or many 'Quark' items.

If that's the case, this is a screenie of the old Bug Tal's Armor. Keep in mind I don't know for sure.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bug Tal Armor.jpg (92.9 KB, 16 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-25, 01:41 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Actually, I think the Bug Tal's they..."
Vollstrecker said:
Actually, I think the Bug Tal's they speak of are leftovers from 09. Like bug strings and wiz rings were, I don't think they got deleted.

Also, West had a lot more 'game-ruining' bugs than East. We never had hexes, whites, or many 'Quark' items.

If that's the case, this is a screenie of the old Bug Tal's Armor. Keep in mind I don't know for sure.
Yes, we did have hexs and quarks and stuff but every once in a while I looked at sites to see items and when I saw USEast's selection I was amazed...I remember a scmiter I think it was named LightSaber did +5 all skills and some other godly mods and was fast as hell...and then wasn't there a mf sc that did mf based on clvl? well I may be wrong but west is still fun I remember back in .09 with hexs i had a legit zon and a hexed zon and my legit zon could majorly pwn hexers lol. Slow+kb+4k+pd , what was the best was a quark would poof if you didn't show it in a trade screen so you kill someone with a quark b4 they show it on trade screen then you nk them till they soil themsleves and leave omg that was the funnest thing ever...wow i typed a lot sry
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Auron