Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2008-12-06, 08:47 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Well, I'm sick of the inbreed fighting...."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
Well, I'm sick of the inbreed fighting. Let's celebrate because we're so close to the top 10,000 Folding Groups! I think that's definitely something to get excited about. We need to obtain sources outside of this forum. Tell your friends people, our goal should be under 5,000!
Yea, rly. What happened to curing cancer?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-12-06, 06:55 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Yea, rly. What happened to curing..."
I don't know. I am going to try to get my friends to do it too for zelaron but I don't know if they will cuz they are really virus insane.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-12-06, 10:42 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I don't know. I am going to try to get..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
I don't know. I am going to try to get my friends to do it too for zelaron but I don't know if they will cuz they are really virus insane.

You should tell them that Folding@home is such an awesome application that it will not cure you from computer viruses; it will cure you from real viruses!
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-12-07, 11:38 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "You should tell them that Folding@home..."
lol. I tried explaining it to them and everything. About curing cancer with it and that it doesn't do anything different from WoW as far as personal stuff goes and that WoW probably opens them more to viruses then F@H will.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-12-07, 04:21 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Well, I'm sick of the inbreed fighting...."
Well, I'm sick of the inbreed fighting.
I would be too if I made claims that I couldn't back up and got my shit pushed in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-12-07, 06:35 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I would be too if I made claims that I..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I would be too if I made claims that I couldn't back up and got my shit pushed in.

Enough K_A. So what, you can have 6-computers running all at once? It shows that you have no life and like throwing your money at computers. Pathetic. Ultimately, pathetic. We're done like I stated earlier.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2008-12-07 at 06:47 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-12-07, 07:44 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Enough K_A. So what, you can have..."
Enough K_A. So what, you can have 6-computers running all at once? It shows that you have no life and like throwing your money at computers. Pathetic. Ultimately, pathetic. We're done like I stated earlier.
I so love seeing you get upset, GLG. I love you.

And 4 computers, not 6.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-12-07, 08:22 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I so love seeing you get upset, GLG. I..."
Any update on stats?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-12-08, 04:51 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Any update on stats?"
grrrr they need to fix the problems with the xp client because i cant get it to work
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-12-08, 03:13 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "grrrr they need to fix the problems..."
I have F@H running again due to my mom being able to talk my step father out of being a comp nazi and saying that I will not stay up all night on my comp, which I never had any intention of doing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-12-11, 07:24 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I have F@H running again due to my mom..."
We're in the top 10,000! Once I get my new computer, we'll be in the top 1,000 in no time at all! Unfortunately, we're down to four active folders, but KA's megawatt output has been allowing us to make up for the slack.

Once we've cured cancer, you'll get to say that you took part in the effort, so start folding!

Active CPUs within 50 days: 21 (+2)
Grand Score: 79148 (+39423)
Work Unit Count: 241 (+97)
Team Ranking (incl. aggregate): 9974 of 149473 (+4432)

RankUserScoreWork UnitsAverage Points (Per-fold)Number of CPUs Active in Last 50-days
1KingAmazon42951 (+35588)119 (+88)<361 (+123)
2Goodlookinguy20104 (+1004)69 (+4)<291 (-3)
3Asamin7680 (+1920)4 (+1)1920 (±0)
4Zelaron (Chruser)4478 (+911)26 (+4)<172 (+10)
5Xenn2657 (±0)11 (±0)<242 (±0)
6!King_Amazon!749 (±0)1 (±0)749 (±0)
7Wallow238 (±0)3 (±0)>79 (±0)
8Spector231 (±0)4 (±0)<58 (±0)
9jamer12360 (±0)4 (±0)15 (±0)

DoesType
Round Up (.5≤d<1)
<
Round Down (0<d<.5)
>

I keep getting the "Status update in progress" message when attempting to access user statistics to determine active CPUs. If anyone can successfully retrieve the relevant data, I'll update my table.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram

Last edited by Chruser; 2008-12-11 at 11:26 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-12-11, 08:32 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "We're in the top 10,000! Once I get my..."
Chruser said: [Goto]
I keep getting the "Status update in progress" message when attempting to access user statistics to determine active CPUs. If anyone can successfully retrieve the relevant data, I'll update my table.

I had that happening yesterday too.

Here are the results in order from highest ranking to lowest.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-12-11, 08:38 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "We're in the top 10,000! Once I get my..."
Unfortunately, we're down to four active folders
I'm not sure I'd claim that we have four active folders. It's been 10 days since the last update. Look how many work units everyone has completed since then. I completed 88, GLG completed 4, Asamin completed 1, and you completed 4. Granted, I don't expect that everyone should keep up with me, but you guys certainly aren't performing at your best. All three of you combined might be considered an "active" folder, I guess.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-12-11, 10:59 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I had that happening yesterday too. ..."
I had that happening yesterday too.

Here are the results in order from highest ranking to lowest.

Ten listnings? I updated the list with the first nine. Tell me if it's wrong.

Thanks!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2008-12-11, 11:05 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Ten listnings? I updated the list with..."
Ten listnings? I updated the list with the first nine. Tell me if it's wrong.

Thanks!
Oh, woops. Sorry for the mistake, here are the last three. (I'm writing this purely based on the picture from my photographic memory)

The accidentally added an extra zero from !King_Amazon! after Wallow.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-12-11, 11:13 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Oh, woops. Sorry for the mistake, here..."
I just started it up again at work. For some reason it encounters an error while attempting to run on my home computer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-12-16, 09:48 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm not sure I'd claim that we have..."
I am running F@H all the time. Notice that I have but 6 folds complete and am in the top 3 people. I am also gaining about 2K points per fold so obviously I must be an active folder. Just cuz you got 88 small folds done doesn't make everyone else's efforts worthless. Stuck being a stuck up ass. Now I am going to bed before I kill my spell check with misspellings.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-12-17, 05:29 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I am running F@H all the time. Notice..."
Who cares who's in the top anyways? I think this simulation has turned into an obsession
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-12-17, 08:32 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Who cares who's in the top anyways? I..."
Competition promotes betterment.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-12-17, 01:19 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Competition promotes betterment."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Competition promotes betterment.

Competition also created a lot of sports that suck and deaths of people who were being over-competitive.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy