Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Did i beat the game?
Posted 2002-02-15, 10:53 PM
i have just gotten to the calm lands am i near the end of the game.
Racin under the speed limit is cool!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlingBlinginRX7 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlingBlinginRX7 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BlingBlinginRX7

Posted 2002-02-16, 12:20 AM in reply to BlingBlinginRX7's post "Did i beat the game?"
Pretty close.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-02-16, 01:06 AM in reply to BlingBlinginRX7's post "Did i beat the game?"
I only have 23 hours on the clock though and peole tell me it took them about 80 to beat the game
Racin under the speed limit is cool!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlingBlinginRX7 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlingBlinginRX7 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BlingBlinginRX7

Posted 2002-02-16, 01:09 AM in reply to BlingBlinginRX7's post "Did i beat the game?"
You must've rushed to there then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-02-16, 05:27 AM in reply to BlingBlinginRX7's post "Did i beat the game?"
Reminds me of FF7. It's supposed to take up to 100 hours to complete it, but I did it in 35. Sephiroth died when Cloud was level 50. Either way, I ran around and collected some experience, so the counter hit 100 hours, so Cloud turned 99 (technically, yes).

The stupid ruby weapon won't die though, but I'll try some counter attacks later (20 of them )
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-02-20, 04:01 AM in reply to BlingBlinginRX7's post "Did i beat the game?"
FF5 was pretty cool too, atleast the emulator version.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Horus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHorus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Horus

Posted 2002-02-21, 04:20 AM in reply to BlingBlinginRX7's post "Did i beat the game?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Horus
FF5 was pretty cool too, atleast the emulator version.
I never played the English version. Do you happen to know where I can get it?
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-03-03, 01:46 AM in reply to BlingBlinginRX7's post "Did i beat the game?"
when magazines or people give estimated times it's usually how much time it takes to complete EVERYTHING in the game. if you rush to the end of course it wont take that long. Most RPGs now a days have many side quests and mini games.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-03-09, 05:19 PM in reply to BlingBlinginRX7's post "Did i beat the game?"
Yes very true. ff7 was pretty short for me. I think it took me about 120 hours to do everything and get all my favorite people to lvl 99
Only a true winner can take a loss.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZanderQuest is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZanderQuest is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZanderQuest

Posted 2002-03-10, 07:40 PM in reply to BlingBlinginRX7's post "Did i beat the game?"
To beat ruby, first go around kill two of ur party members... leavin' only 1 member left so ruby won't use sandstorm And then go fight ruby... Now... The guy who is left cast hades right away to stop Ruby, then tell the guy to cast revive or life or what ever it was to revive ppl (it's been a while) don't use pheonix... because that will heal ruby... Then just perform the method... hades/knights of the round table... repeat... you should finish him ez :]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-03-14, 08:43 AM in reply to BlingBlinginRX7's post "Did i beat the game?"
Quote:
Originally posted by In$ane
Chruser - He said "Emulator Version" Emulator versions are converted to English
I just said I didn't play the ENGLISH version of the emulator. Besides, a lot of emulators are in Japanese, so don't mock with me if you don't know what you're talking about.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2002-03-15, 10:48 AM in reply to BlingBlinginRX7's post "Did i beat the game?"
Ruby was fun... I still have my old save file *loads up PS2*

<brrrrrr>
<Game Commencing>

Later guys gonna go play FF7 ;]

-----
Quote:
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
X2D is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenX2D is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

X2D

Posted 2002-03-27, 02:08 PM in reply to BlingBlinginRX7's post "Did i beat the game?"
FF10 had the best graphics out of all the series so far and maybe the story plot, but the game was pretty simple... i seriously didnt like the sphere lvs... I hope in FF11 they just lv like all the other FF games.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-03-30, 11:07 PM in reply to BlingBlinginRX7's post "Did i beat the game?"
Sphere level is so cool....it makes all your player to learn mostly every other player ability(The Disadventage is that...no one is special anymore)

Made by the Guardian Of Zelaron
Re-edit by the Nightmare of Demons

Made by the Demons' Nightmares
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-03-31, 07:35 AM in reply to BlingBlinginRX7's post "Did i beat the game?"
the disadvantage is that everyone can learn the same techniques... that is just gay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-03-31, 10:28 AM in reply to BlingBlinginRX7's post "Did i beat the game?"
Ohh...well~~~

Made by the Guardian Of Zelaron
Re-edit by the Nightmare of Demons

Made by the Demons' Nightmares
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-04-06, 01:42 PM in reply to BlingBlinginRX7's post "Did i beat the game?"
No, its not oh... well. By the way, I like your sig and u spelt Gaurdian wrong. See how i spelt it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-04-07, 07:43 AM in reply to BlingBlinginRX7's post "Did i beat the game?"
If you beat both Ruby and Emerald you get a gold chocobo, or was it just Ruby?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-04-07, 11:22 AM in reply to BlingBlinginRX7's post "Did i beat the game?"
not to my knowledge. you had to breed em
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-04-09, 08:27 PM in reply to BlingBlinginRX7's post "Did i beat the game?"
Beat Ruby Weapon, get the Desert Rose, take it to some dude in Kalm, you get a Gold Chocobo. If you beat Emerald Weapon, you get the Earth Harp, and in exchange for it you get mastered summon, magic, and command materia.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel