Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

accounts being falsely banned

Posted 2003-06-10, 09:54 PM
Hello, I just made this thread for people to release some fustrations with bizzard. I'm 26 years old and have been working on my diablo character for 2 years and yesterday my account was falsely banned and deleated.

I have never used any hacks. I may have had hacked items on but i traded or payed money for the items.This is not right. I have e-mailed b-net about this problem and they pretty much said too bad tuff luck.

See, I own my own cable contracting bussiness and make desent money and i employ quite a few people and i have learned by owning my own bussiness is that the customer is allways right even though you might think they are wrong. You all might be laughing at me and say that i might be stupid for being pis-ed off. But i think we should stand up to bizzard for once and for all b-cause we have made bizzard a lott of money by buying the games from them.

I`m sorry but as far as i am concerned they don`t care about their customers. they figure they made their money off us {ohh well}!!!!I say that we should post nasty sites about them and maybe we all sould start taking donations in to maybe help in filing a class action law suit against bizzard. if we would do this, it would show them who`s right and treat us with a llitle respect.

If anyone would be interested in forming a charity funn raiser to pursue a class action lawsuit feel free to contact me i think we might have something here. You know the sad thing about it all is bizzard can ban our accounts and say we used hacks but they refuse to prove it to use when asked to prove. so how can they be banning when they have not proof. Well i thank you all for listening me ramble on about my problems!!!!!
Sincerely Danny

Edited by Senesia 
Basically I broke it down to paragraphs. Didn't fix all the mistakes though. ~ Senesia ~

Edited by WWU 
Fixed edit tag...

Last edited by WetWired; 2003-06-11 at 12:43 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
danny180000 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendanny180000 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

danny180000

Posted 2003-06-10, 10:00 PM in reply to danny180000's post "accounts being falsely banned"
I think Blizzard has the right to do that. Battle.net is a property of Blizzard, afterall. It might be arguable if they ban our CDkeys without giving much proof, but banning of accounts...

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-10, 10:14 PM in reply to danny180000's post "accounts being falsely banned"
Dude, same thing happend to me. I haved played Diablo II classic for a while, then bam.... no account. Dont know what the hell happend i was helping a friend then sign off. 2 hours later my account password changed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
airdawg13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenairdawg13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

airdawg13

Posted 2003-06-10, 10:37 PM in reply to danny180000's post "accounts being falsely banned"
What happen to innicent till proven gilty?lol ///thanks senenia and airdawg13 for your replys.I`m real interested in see`ing what other people think about this crazy sh-t b-net is doing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
danny180000 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendanny180000 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

danny180000

Posted 2003-06-10, 10:40 PM in reply to danny180000's post "accounts being falsely banned"
Blizzard is just running the game as the tyrant, so don't expect they do everything fairly.

My main account got banned as well, and I haven't touched it for 2 months. Logged in once last week though. It's just a game, afterall. If I want to have fun, I'll start again from nothing.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-10, 10:44 PM in reply to danny180000's post "accounts being falsely banned"
Just be glad that blizzard doesn't do like some other free online RPG's. When I played Ragnarok Online when it was free, every time they caught anyone cheating in any way, they would roll back the entire server, if not wipe it clean.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-10, 10:47 PM in reply to danny180000's post "accounts being falsely banned"
i`d rather have my character rolled back then pernametly deleted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

danny180000

Posted 2003-06-10, 10:48 PM in reply to danny180000's post "accounts being falsely banned"
Like I said, they either rolled back the whole server or wiped it clean.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-10, 10:49 PM in reply to danny180000's post "accounts being falsely banned"
All i am merly trying to do is prove a point.The point is (why are we supporting a game that has treated its customers like sh-t from day 1.And why hasn`t anyone done anything about it?Thats the two main questions i had.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

danny180000

Posted 2003-06-10, 10:58 PM in reply to danny180000's post "accounts being falsely banned"
We have already supported them by buying the game. Playing on B.net is just for entertaining myself. What, you want to buy the game and not use its free service?
What can we do about it? Blizzard has all the right to run the server the way they want.

And actually, the Diablo2 Day 1 on Battle.net was quite awesome.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-10, 11:01 PM in reply to danny180000's post "accounts being falsely banned"
Yes, if they wiped the entire server today, I'd start playing again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-10, 11:04 PM in reply to danny180000's post "accounts being falsely banned"
ya but banning accounts with out creditable proof of using hacks is not in the user agreement form!!I personally think they are going overboard and messing up some and maybe allot of legit accounts.I personally will never buy anouther game made by bizzard or ran by b-net!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

danny180000

Posted 2003-06-10, 11:05 PM in reply to danny180000's post "accounts being falsely banned"
Your loss.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-10, 11:06 PM in reply to danny180000's post "accounts being falsely banned"
Denny You should go play some online game where you actully pay monthly, then they will treat you right. But you don't pay for shit, but the game it self. Which you can play single player, no one care. Also, I don't think much pepole care about it, o well I got banned good for me, now I can do my home work. "sir" I will say you have IAD.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-06-10, 11:08 PM in reply to danny180000's post "accounts being falsely banned"
ya if they whiped the entire server maybe that would be fair to all of us.But to whipe a legit account.And not do it to every legit account is not fair.If they do it to one they need to do it to all.F-ck it they should just restart the whole d-m game over from scrach
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

danny180000

Posted 2003-06-10, 11:09 PM in reply to danny180000's post "accounts being falsely banned"
That's what do doing in patch 1.10, so sir you can sit tight and wait couple more weeks till the new patch come in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-06-10, 11:11 PM in reply to danny180000's post "accounts being falsely banned"
They did it to 130k last time, 112k this time, and maybe more to come. Maybe they will have the whole realm wiped out in a slow way.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-10, 11:11 PM in reply to danny180000's post "accounts being falsely banned"
well i guess some of you might not see it the way i see it so i guess i`ll stop my rambling on.Sorry about posting such a worthless thread
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

danny180000

Posted 2003-06-10, 11:15 PM in reply to danny180000's post "accounts being falsely banned"
It's not worthless, but BORING. there like 10 thread about this today already. Just want you know you are not the first one that post yet the last to post again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2003-06-10, 11:21 PM in reply to danny180000's post "accounts being falsely banned"
Oh my god I hope my account didn't get banned!

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67