Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Cry MSPaint a scene from your worst nightmare ever
Posted 2004-06-04, 10:11 AM
Everyone has that "one nightmare" that they still remember, even years later. I'm asking you to go into MSPaint, and draw a scene from that (if you can muster up the courage, that is).

Rules:

Reply to this post to make an "entry". Please reply to an "entry" to make a comment. This makes it a whole lot easier for those of us who use Threaded mode, and it keeps discussions all in one area.

I'll reply to my own post to make the first entry. And let me say this again: Reply to this post to make an entry PLEASE. If you want to reply to a post, reply to that post, obviously.

=================================

Entry format:

---Image goes here---

Scene: Where this is taking place
How long ago: When did you have this nightmare?
Quick Description: A quick rundown of the scene.
Why this stands out in your mind: This should be obvious. Why the heck did/does this scare you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2004-06-04, 10:11 AM in reply to BlueCube's post "MSPaint a scene from your worst..."

Scene: Ice cream factory (seriously)
How long ago: About 10 years or so, I was around 10 at the time
Quick Description: Somehow ended up in an ice cream factory, knowing that I was being hunted by random "bad guys". Took out a few, but I got shot.
Why this stands out in your mind: I'm 90% sure that's what getting shot FEELS like, go lucid dreaming go!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2004-06-04, 01:10 PM in reply to BlueCube's post starting "http://paintedover.com/uploads/2/nightma..."
Well, here's my dream...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-04, 02:43 PM in reply to BlueCube's post "MSPaint a scene from your worst..."

Scene: some road
How long ago: about 12 years ago (6 years old)
Quick Description: running down the street while being chased by bees.
Why this stands out in your mind: i'am alergic to bees, a sting to my neck would kill me in a matter of minutes. also applys to wasp
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-06-04, 05:05 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "http://img22.photobucket.com/albums/v67/..."
Ahh, those wacky bees! But yeah, that's gotta be a scary way to go through life. I'm actually not sure if I'm allergic or not, I've never been stung. Hope I'm not...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

BlueCube

Posted 2004-06-04, 05:15 PM in reply to BlueCube's post starting "Ahh, those wacky bees! But yeah,..."

I face off against that damn snake in a tounge-sticking-outing contest, but after like, 20 minutes my tounge gets all dry and shit and that ASSHOLE always fucking wins!! I CANNOT EVER WIN!!!!! I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL THAT RETARDED JUDAS SNAKE ASSHOLE BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-06-04, 07:39 PM in reply to BlueCube's post "MSPaint a scene from your worst..."
Scene: Some kind of large auditorium.
How long ago: Around age 9.
Quick Description: A lot of pirates and "normal" people alike throwing knives, shooting guns, and various other destructive means my way. Mostly those fucking pirates!!
Why this stands out in your mind: It was just really, really weird. And after the dream, while I was wheeling out all my limbs, after I sorted through a large pile of other people's limbs about the size of Mt. St. Helen, (they were kind enough to let me keep one leg and one arm)A guy said to me "Dude you got fucked up!!!" And I replied "I dont care, it's only a dream..." And woke up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg eep.jpg (30.7 KB, 21 views)

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah