Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-03-06, 03:06 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "OMG!!!! my first pit run with my 682%mf..."
Nice find!

Realm/HC or SC Ladder?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-03-06, 03:26 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "OMG!!!! my first pit run with my 682%mf..."
Not worth more than a Mal Rune... Azure isn't that great. The aura seems cool but sucks...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2004-03-06, 03:32 AM in reply to Squirt's post starting "Not worth more than a Mal Rune... Azure..."
But dude, factor in the elemental damage, the + to attributes, and i believe 1 to all skills. That is probably worth something pretty fancy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-06, 03:34 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "But dude, factor in the elemental..."
Too bad it's not? On uswest, Ik armors dropped lower than Mal and Tal ARmor is less than Ist. Azures are over populated, I have sold about 3 in the past week a 5, 7, and a 10 all for mal each. You may be able to find some newb but these are the prices on Uswest Ladder Sc.... It's worthless, plus I tried it and I don't like it. So many better items like Botd, Doom, so on...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2004-03-06, 03:36 AM in reply to Squirt's post starting "Too bad it's not? On uswest, Ik armors..."
Sorry, not real familiar with ladder currency and drop rates these days. But it still is a decent sword.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-06, 04:35 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Sorry, not real familiar with ladder..."
west/lad/sc.

sold it about half an hour ago to sum dumb person and maybe ergernt.. for jah and ber lol... pretty dumb shit.. now i can make my enigma ..Woot!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-03-06, 04:40 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "west/lad/sc. sold it about half an..."
That's awesome man. Hey, is chains of honor worth as much as enigma or not, cuz my bud wants to trade for both of em, and was wondering about a pricecheck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-06, 05:21 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That's awesome man. Hey, is chains of..."
That person was very dumb, but it could be he has more runes than he needs do to ( rune dupe) and he was in a rush. But I have found a couple newbs in games, sold Tal and Ik Armor for 1 Soj, think that's a good deal? I personally think Manually Pit Running is a major waste of time if you have pindle bot. I let the bot go for about 8 hours aday and I find all I need plus get levels... Recently I've been called an Ebayer tho, god so sick of newbs who just don't understand the concept of MF.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

Posted 2004-03-08, 09:11 AM in reply to Squirt's post starting "That person was very dumb, but it could..."
Panic said:
That person was very dumb, but it could be he has more runes than he needs do to ( rune dupe) and he was in a rush. But I have found a couple newbs in games, sold Tal and Ik Armor for 1 Soj, think that's a good deal? I personally think Manually Pit Running is a major waste of time if you have pindle bot. I let the bot go for about 8 hours aday and I find all I need plus get levels... Recently I've been called an Ebayer tho, god so sick of newbs who just don't understand the concept of MF.
Which Bot are you runnin?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nippletwister

Posted 2004-03-08, 12:12 PM in reply to Squirt's post starting "Not worth more than a Mal Rune... Azure..."
Panic said:
Not worth more than a Mal Rune... Azure isn't that great. The aura seems cool but sucks...

I concur.

Only build worth even considering Azure is an Avenger pally. Even then, itÂ’s a big stretch. There are a lot of better weapons around. Eth BOTD Zerker currently being #1 on my list, for ANY melee build.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-03-11, 01:19 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "I concur. Only build worth even..."
well shit guys... i just don't understand i have about 500-600 mf on my sorc it just might be my luck but i can't find a damn thing.. i've only done about 30 pits but still... ohh and i'm just a bit curious on what your sorc's are wearing... my sorc is wearin ptopaz shako, tal armor with ptopaz, i have tal orb isted/ or should i use my occy orb?? a ring with 31% mf, and raven frost, then i have tal ammy/ or should i wear my 46% mf ammy??? goldwrap, 50 % in smfc, what shield do you all use??? plz respond thanx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CrEEpR

Posted 2004-03-11, 02:28 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post starting "well shit guys... i just don't..."
My Sorc wears, Ptopaz Shako, Ist'd Occy, Um'd tal armor, Tal belt 15%, Tal ammy 2x 75/30 Nagels, 50% travs, 40% chancies. 40% gheeds, and annilius ( however you spell it ).. I find a lot of good stuff... However I have not found Gris shield! Fuck, I have however found about 20 Gris helms lol.

Edit: I forgot shield, for the fact I like to keep my res P, I use an upgraded Mosers giving good defence and 60+ res with 2 pdimond.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

Posted 2004-03-11, 08:15 PM in reply to Squirt's post starting "My Sorc wears, Ptopaz Shako, Ist'd..."
awwwwww i'm goin insane man.. i can't find squat!!!!!! 480+ mf and i find a bunch of newb items.... GOD HELP ME!!! and for some reason my act2 merc will not gain exp......... and might i ask what's some good merc wear???? thanx

p.s. yes i am a newb ty
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CrEEpR

Posted 2004-03-11, 08:45 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post starting "awwwwww i'm goin insane man.. i can't..."
CrEEpR said:
awwwwww i'm goin insane man.. i can't find squat!!!!!! 480+ mf and i find a bunch of newb items.... GOD HELP ME!!! and for some reason my act2 merc will not gain exp......... and might i ask what's some good merc wear???? thanx

p.s. yes i am a newb ty
the Merc problem could be due to him not being in the correct spot for his level to gain exp... Just like if you went to Baal under 25, do you earn exp? No

For merc items my merc wears Levi, Eth GAze, Eth Reaper's tolll ( i need to xfer my doom polearm but no friends on guh )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

Posted 2004-03-12, 12:49 PM in reply to Squirt's post starting "the Merc problem could be due to him..."
i figured out why my merc wasn't lvlin and i feel stupid for not realizing till later... i was the same lvl as my merc which means he won't start lvling till you lvl.. well my merc is wearin eth gaze.. some newb armor with 1400 def or somethin like that.. and a balrog spear.... :-\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

CrEEpR

Posted 2004-03-12, 04:09 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post starting "i figured out why my merc wasn't lvlin..."
i need a fuckng bot......bad
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-03-12, 06:59 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Hey could we ever start a sticky thread..."
I need to find taco and take some free accounts he still has... My acct is shitty, i have a lvl 31 pally... :| but im thinkin of makin him MF because i have all the good MFing skills and stats...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish