Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-06-09, 08:04 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
zypher said:
i just choose not to whore forums, and that is held against me? aww..i must have to start whorin to get those numbers up!
You don't need to whore. Legitimate conversation and posts add to that post count as well. The main thing is time. People don't want leechers coming here for a day and asking for l337 stuff.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-06-09, 02:03 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
I could use any kind of mf gear, havent bin playing since my acc gott banned.
Im on Europa HC if you like to give me some start up Mf gear.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nitrodox is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNitrodox is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nitrodox

Posted 2003-06-09, 02:06 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
If I remember correctly, there are only a few active members who play...or played in Europe. I doubt they're in HC, however.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-09, 08:47 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Well, its always worth a try isnt it?
Maybe there would be one kind harted person out there who... You know the storie
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nitrodox is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNitrodox is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nitrodox

Posted 2003-06-09, 09:02 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Just informing you.
Don't lose heart.

I know about HC, and an extra friend in HC will never hurt.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-10, 08:01 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
I never gonna lose my hope nor my heart
Even now when blizz is going for banning season i will make a new mf acc and bot it back to the stone age.
The history is reapiting it self
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Nitrodox

Posted 2003-06-10, 12:11 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Well shit. I just lost a pair of lava gouts, and TWO 3% duel leech crafted gloves thanks to server down... I hate j00 bliz!

To stay on topic:
Anybody wanna hook me up with some Gale Grasp gloves?
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-06-10, 03:15 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
They really aren't THAT good. Just try to craft your own, its not too hard to get a decent pair.

Magic/Rare Jewel
Ort Rune
Chain Gloves (Elite and Exceptional form too)
Perfect Sapphire
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-06-11, 11:37 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
I can't craft em for crap. Looked for elite chain gloves FOREVER (cows, gambling with lvl 90 char, and sitting in trade channels) and the only pair I ever found I had to pay 2 sojs for.

And ya, they are that good, and I need a pair =(

They're actually perfect aren't they?

Dual leech,
Knockback
+2 Passive Skills
20% ias
+Dex
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-06-11, 11:53 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Ehh there good but id rather have my rare Demonhide Gloves, knockback crafting gloves have been frustrating me for a year now. I probably have crafted 350 pairs and I am using one.

My Demonhides:

3% LL
20% IAS
+2 To Bow Skills
25% Magic Find

Plus an enhanced Defense bonus
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Need some items After that banned?

Posted 2003-06-11, 12:08 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Well luckly i still have my account .i can help ya out .i can prolly rush some ppl.and if u need some items i can get u some stuff.just tell me what u need on here and mayb i can help ya out. But, i don't have any godly items to give cause i never duped. but mayb i can help ya.just post ur accnt and i can get to u.btw i play USEast so srry for u ppl over there on the west.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
(^_-) is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between(^_-) is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

(^_-)

Posted 2003-06-11, 01:54 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
greg89 man plz i need rush and items
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D2Hackr89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenD2Hackr89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

D2Hackr89

Posted 2003-06-11, 04:56 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
I need a cd-key for east! (d2 and lod cd-key) If you could let me use urs or one thats valid...PM me! thanx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-06-11, 05:21 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Can anyone spare a vipermagi, magefist, gloom's trap, or mesh boots? Anything that can help a sorc would be great. Thanks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User667 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser667 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User667

Posted 2003-06-11, 06:41 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
I need items.My account got banned and it suck.I also posted a thread and after a day they closed it that sucked too.My account will probably be dantheman2003_1 if you got and corruption rings or gf or ss or anything good like i had b-for let me know.thank you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
danny180000 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendanny180000 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

danny180000

Posted 2003-06-11, 06:42 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Threads merged.

Edit: 
Guys, offer help or beg in this thread, don't make new thread on such topics. Thanks.

Last edited by Senesia; 2003-06-11 at 06:48 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-11, 09:19 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Ugh, well, yeah, they are perfect, but you should try to craft heavy gloves then and get 6 ll. You don't really need the KB.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-06-11, 09:33 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
For a zon you do... Anyway, I lack the resources to craft that many gloves, as I stated previously. I'm usually anti-beg, but you spoiled me Titus. Can anybody hook me up with some Gale Grasps plz?
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-06-11, 09:37 PM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
You don't need the Knockback if you wield a Windforce.
Just a note.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-12, 11:02 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Medieval Bob said:
Can anybody hook me up with some Gale Grasps plz?
What the hell are Gale Grasps??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW