Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-03-19, 02:54 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
i have
*teknogene
*effgeebee
*kod-necropolis
*franky1989
*dragon1989
*mule1989
*litle-crazy on us east
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Effgeebee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEffgeebee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Effgeebee

Posted 2003-03-19, 09:28 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
irool
weesh
the_knight[sf]
the_warrior[sf]
all moixed on different realms
WUT UP!?!@#!#!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xxwgmxx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxxwgmxx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xxwgmxx

Posted 2003-03-20, 01:15 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
mines

acc: raping

realm: uswest

if u want something plz explain that u got this from this site.

i had ppl wanting rush because i posted on the rush thread and i had no idea who they where and what there about

i get confuse
1337 newb
:noob:
doesn't this scare you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
cough lolly is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencough lolly is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

cough lolly

Cool

Posted 2003-03-22, 06:35 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
My accounts *Sub_Humans im on USEast i need friends who'll help me in rushing, muling, and someone who likes to cow and mf i also need people who r kinda rich so i can score some items and like just to chill wit whisper me on bnet im goin on right now im usually on all day on weekends 3 to 10 weekdays peace
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sub_humans is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSub_humans is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sub_humans

Posted 2003-03-28, 07:53 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
USEast: *kawoa *kaw0a *kawoa-pvp *delta-kawoa

90% of the time on *kawoa
I can rush you, I can help you xfer, cow, magic find (I like baal runs) and I like to duel

USWest: *kawoa

Not much exept a zon lvl 85. I can try to duel and rush you normal
We make bot so they play for us,
Then bots will make bots so they play for them,
Then the bots that were made by bots will make bots so the bots made by the bots that were made by the bots that we made dont need to play.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kawoa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkawoa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kawoa

Posted 2003-04-16, 02:26 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
uswest

*datachild.dk

just got hacked

so i could use some free items they dont need to be exbensive but it would be good to get some godly items
Do NOT eatbluesnow

??? any1 seen blue snow before ???

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
cyborg-dk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencyborg-dk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

cyborg-dk

Posted 2003-04-16, 10:07 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
New accounts = Xavier_1, Xavier_2, Titus21, and Titus22. All my others were deleted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-04-21, 05:15 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
I'm happy to rush on west or east. My accounts.......

west: xSugarX
xZephyrX
MissCantBeWrong (HC acct)
east : Sis_
ZephX

Happy playing all!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZephyrX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZephyrX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZephyrX

Posted 2003-05-12, 05:32 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
UsEast
*KillNowDie
*Steve_Anderson2

kuja´s #1 said:
Nice of you to do this. You trully are the world's nicest ass fuck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
6inchpurplepony is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between6inchpurplepony is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

6inchpurplepony

Posted 2003-05-12, 06:07 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
Speaking of mules...has anyone eer tried or even known about the 5 min save game self mule...I do it religously...Create a game...wait 5 to 7 minutes for game to save..test by dropping a potion on ground ..exit ..go back to game see if pots there...then drop your item..and leave. come back before 3 minutes because thats when games is deleted...no problems...i do this all the time for the last 3 years...and only had 2 issues..one my fault..the other.was of course Bnets lag ass server..but its pretty reliable..
also im on all the time

6_sixty_6
USEAST
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell_SpawN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell_SpawN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell_SpawN

Posted 2003-05-19, 08:09 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
Account: Greg98

I would need help muling and i could rush ppl also. I play on UsEast so give me a whisper
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D2Hackr89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenD2Hackr89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

D2Hackr89

Posted 2003-05-20, 05:33 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
Hi I'm new but I'll be hanging round here alot now

I'll give anyone a rush or give you a hand xfer just I'm in New Zealand so I think I'm like 12 hours ahead or behind you guys in the US.

My main acount is *dos2atg , and my secondary is *dos1atg

I only play on USWEST, but soon (most probably after patch) I will change to Asia or USEast cos I don't expect them to be fouled up as qucik as WEST

I rarely play any other character than my clvl99 Damage Reduce Meteor Sorceress "SynDR".....Also if you msg me and get awawy msg "we are experiencing technical difficulties" it means I'm botting so msg me latter or join game (I don't p/w bot games) and spam, I'll be on other comp most of the time so I'll see.
^You don't become a hacker by playing video games all day^

Free as in speech not beer - Richard Stallman
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SynDR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSynDR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SynDR

Posted 2003-05-20, 06:02 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
I'd close this for now.
Updated list of accounts can be found here.

PM me if you have any question.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia