Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2002-12-06, 02:19 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
Account on UsWest:

Ediee-Perez

Pick one!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2002-12-07, 01:37 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
{USWEST} *TheOmegaDragon
{USWEST} *OmegaDragon
{USEAST} *SilentShot-Xrc

Ill do what i can to help, im VERY rarley on east if you need me holla, ill help you mule, help rush etc.. im trustworthy i guess lol havent stolen before, just use your own judgement.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2002-12-07, 09:05 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
my account ion useast
*a[z]n_ravez
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tornadoraver is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentornadoraver is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tornadoraver

Posted 2002-12-07, 09:20 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
us east
*a[z]n_ravez

i' need help and shiet
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tornadoraver is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentornadoraver is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tornadoraver

Posted 2002-12-07, 09:21 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
pps my bad didn't mean to post 2 msges
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tornadoraver

Posted 2002-12-08, 02:12 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
Check your pm's. tornadoraver.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-12-08, 07:33 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
*slickrick2125
*Slickrick-x
*themilkman123

East
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slick Rick is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlick Rick is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Slick Rick

Posted 2002-12-08, 04:00 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
i am on east server i can do about anything you want me to do for you
i am on quiet often

account: Soulunknown
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
soul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensoul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

soul

Posted 2002-12-08, 07:06 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
UsEast: *3.1415926535897
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2002-12-08, 08:18 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
UsEast: *Ice- , or *ICE-04 , or *ICE-00
I'm usually on most of the time, I'll gladly help anyone to transfer or even a power acting if you ask first.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-12-08, 08:24 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
Gsus1 ~ uswest......

I'll gladly help zelaron members, however i do have the lazy mans disease...so i rarely do full rushes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2002-12-09, 12:12 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
Account: Chiv
Useast
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chiv is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenChiv is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Chiv

Posted 2002-12-10, 05:48 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
Damn mantralord, do people actually Message you, and only you sometimes? Because I couldn't stand writing Pi to that many decimal points over and over again, although you would probably get pretty good with the number....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2002-12-10, 12:33 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
wonderful thing the tab key
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chiv is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenChiv is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Chiv

Posted 2002-12-10, 11:53 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
you could just copy/paste it, so it remains after u enter a game aswell
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2002-12-11, 05:51 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
Hey, is there any Mod that wants to eventually compile a full list of everyone on this Thread and Sticky it? Maybe give it a few for days/weeks though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2002-12-11, 01:35 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
Here is a list of all submited Account name
PM me if i've done error with your name/account
Hope this help

{USEast}

Adrenachrome:
*Adrenachrome
*Getdeleted
*TheDopeGame
*Michaelm1
*BoneThuggs
*Dj_ryc3
*Dj-ryc3

BMS-IcE-:
*Ice-
*ICE-04
*ICE-00

Boo~Hoo:
*x[RR]Kewl4JOO
*sparky-ownzjoo
*+~SpArKY~+

Chiv:
*Chiv

cheezerdx:
*cheezerdx

DarkestFears:
*SA-DarkestFears
*SA-DarkestFear2

Doofus_AW:
*racrxaw

ExeterBlue:
*o79o (those are o's not 0's)
*halfmuling

Heckenshutze:
*Decinate
*Broken-Soul
*Dwight. <period (I dont understand what <period mean...)

iceman887:
*opskaterpunk

Insolence:
*static-x-
*consent
*indeath
*sentence
*ooblong
*obdong

JiDDaR:
*JiDDaR

kickyanads:
*poon-dan

Kingof2v1:
*Ice~TNR
*Ice-TNR
*Chobo-CPvP

KRØÑÏx:
*krOnix
*KrOnix.

mantralord:
*3.1415926535897 ( Nice account name )

MiNi_MaX:
*StYrAiR

Pyro:
*Nohbdy
*TheImposter
*JustPyro
*Pyro-2k

Rating:
*Rating

Rating Friends:
*P_a_t_c_h
*Sway[K9]
*Alltrung
*Decinate
*Broken-Soul
*Hydro]k9[Weed

Shpook:
*shpook
*shpook2

Slickrick2125:
*slickrick2125
*Slickrick-x
*themilkman123

soul:
*Soulunknown

sue13:
*sue13

Tai:
*Turodahel

TheOmegaDragon:
*SilentShot-Xrc

tidus2005:
*tidus2005

Titusfied:
*D_Titusfied_U

tornadoraver:
*a[z]n_ravez

xMf_SoRc:
*artofsinz

uncapped:
*uncapped

vec:
*cL34r

Wiccan][V][asta:
*WiccanMasta

-=Rico-GP=-:
*maikuraki20402

{USWest}

*Av4742

bladerxXxX:
*whut_again

bryan123:
*bryan_is_great
*Bryan_is_great1
*bryan_is_poor

DaFrigginDoctah:
*doctorsonic9

ediee_perez:
*Ediee_Perez

Gsus:
*Gsus1

Jezzie:
*jezzie
*jezzie2
*jezziemf

khwiii:
*khwiii
*gospeedracer

redcomet:
*Redcomet
*Yellowcomet
*Ckc6248

TheOmegaDragon:
*TheOmegaDragon
*OmegaDragon

uncapped:
*uncapped
*capricorn2190

{Asia}

Heckenshutze:
*Heckenshutze

Rating:
*Disloyal

{Europe}

dugrim:
*vod-dugrim_Dcl
*vod-dugrim

Heckenshutze:
*Heckenshutze

JiDDaR:
*cossack
*odem
*JiDDaR

Last edited by MiNi_MaX; 2003-01-05 at 09:57 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MiNi_MaX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMiNi_MaX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MiNi_MaX

Posted 2002-12-11, 02:03 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
yea im on europe..

main accs:
*vod-dugrim_Dcl
*vod-dugrim

however i would like to start on east.. if anyone feels like giving me a first time boostor something pls pm me thx ill repay the favour sometime
better to regret having tried... then to regret not having tried at all

to m8s: if u live to be a hundred i want to live to be 100 minus 1 day so i never have to live without u(quote from winnie the Pooh :P)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dugrim is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendugrim is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dugrim

Posted 2002-12-12, 08:44 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
Wow, nice Mini MAx, that was even in alphabetical order!!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2002-12-12, 09:58 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
I was bored
So I decided to do something usefull
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MiNi_MaX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMiNi_MaX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MiNi_MaX