Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2007-11-12, 11:49 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "AWESOME song. The Eagles - Seven..."
Jamie T - Pacemaker
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-11-12, 01:41 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Jamie T - Pacemaker"
Led Zeppelin - Over the Hills and Far Away
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-11-12, 01:43 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Led Zeppelin - Over the Hills and Far..."
Vampire Weekend - Mansard Roof
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-11-12, 09:08 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Vampire Weekend - Mansard Roof"
Tom Waits - "Drunk on the Moon"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-11-13, 08:17 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Tom Waits - "Drunk on the..."
Project Pat - Rubberband Me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-13, 11:18 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Project Pat - Rubberband Me"
Maroon 5 - If I Never See Your Face Again
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-11-15, 12:00 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Maroon 5 - If I Never See Your Face..."
"Crown Of Love"
Funeral
Arcade Fire
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2007-11-15, 07:16 AM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting ""Crown Of Love" Funeral Arcade..."
Bondo - Fuck You I'm Drunk
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-15, 04:59 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Bondo - Fuck You I'm Drunk"
"To Here Knows When"
Loveless
My Bloody Valentine
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2007-11-15, 10:22 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting ""To Here Knows When" Loveless My..."
RHCP - Cabron
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-16, 01:51 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "RHCP - Cabron"
Band (O) Neon - "La Miranda"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-11-18, 12:24 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Band (O) Neon - "La Miranda""
Allman Brothers Band - Ramblin' Man
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-18, 02:16 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Allman Brothers Band - Ramblin' Man"
The Hoosiers - Run Rabbit Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-11-18, 07:00 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The Hoosiers - Run Rabbit Run"
Rammstein - Du Hast
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-18, 07:04 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Rammstein - Du Hast"
Thriller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-19, 07:17 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "What song are you listening to?"
i pretty much listen to soulja boy alot i listen to akon too
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
150089 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between150089 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Posted 2007-11-19, 12:45 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "What song are you listening to?"
i love listening to soulja boy,akon,and nickelback
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
150089 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between150089 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Posted 2007-11-19, 12:47 PM in reply to 150089's post starting "i love listening to soulja boy,akon,and..."
Crank Dat is one of the worst songs ever. EVER.

Soulja Girl is okay, though..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-19, 12:54 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Crank Dat is one of the worst songs..."
why would u say crank that is a bad song
gig'em
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Posted 2007-11-19, 01:00 PM in reply to 150089's post starting "why would u say crank that is a bad song"
It's way too overplayed, the lyrics are horrible, it's too simple, etc etc. He has a good producer on that song, that's about it.

The only time I will play Crank Dat is at a party when everybody's in the dancing mood. I can't stand it...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos