Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum

Posted 2007-04-23, 09:55 AM
My name is Josh. I found this forum a really strange way, I searched for my username that I use all the time in google and this was actually the first page that came up. I play a bunch of MMO's like WoW, LOTR-O and I also play Counter-Strike 1.6. Just so you guys know also I'm testing out the Ubuntu(Linux) operating system with Beryl v0.2 and I love it. The terminal is a little hard to get used to at first, but once I went through some advanced tutorials on it and that made it TONS easier lol. This forum looks really good and I hope to have some fun here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JoshTheftAuto is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJoshTheftAuto is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JoshTheftAuto

Posted 2007-04-23, 10:10 AM in reply to JoshTheftAuto's post "Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum"
What username were you searching for, out of curiosity?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-04-23, 10:22 AM in reply to JoshTheftAuto's post "Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum"
Welcome to Zelaron, and enjoy your stay.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-04-23, 10:35 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Welcome to Zelaron, and enjoy your stay."
Welcome to Zelaron. I'm also curious about what username you were searching for. Do tell!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-23, 10:35 AM in reply to JoshTheftAuto's post "Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum"
JoshTheftAuto said:
My name is Josh. I found this forum a really strange way, I searched for my username that I use all the time in google and this was actually the first page that came up. I play a bunch of MMO's like WoW, LOTR-O and I also play Counter-Strike 1.6. Just so you guys know also I'm testing out the Ubuntu(Linux) operating system with Beryl v0.2 and I love it. The terminal is a little hard to get used to at first, but once I went through some advanced tutorials on it and that made it TONS easier lol. This forum looks really good and I hope to have some fun here.
Actually, it looks like you registered here a couple years ago. Welcome back!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-23, 10:53 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Actually, it looks like you registered..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Actually, it looks like you registered here a couple years ago. Welcome back!

I searched for my username JoshTheftAuto. I registered here a couple years ago, I was probably just randomly browsing forums back then. This one looks really good though so I think I'll stick around.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JoshTheftAuto is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJoshTheftAuto is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JoshTheftAuto

Posted 2007-04-23, 11:37 AM in reply to JoshTheftAuto's post starting "I searched for my username..."
Ah, I was thinking maybe you were looking for "d3v" =P. Welcome back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-23, 12:10 PM in reply to JoshTheftAuto's post starting "I searched for my username..."
It's not really. Don't get your hopes up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-04-23, 12:13 PM in reply to JoshTheftAuto's post "Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum"
Stick around. Get to 100% activity and enjoy an oversized avatar like me!

Don't listen to Thanatos. He is just fermented sour grapes ever since his girlfriend left him for Zelaron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-04-23, 12:15 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Stick around. Get to 100% activity and..."
Yeah. One day I will defeat Zelaron. YOU JUST FUCKING WAIT!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-04-23, 12:46 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Stick around. Get to 100% activity and..."
GravitonSurge said:
Stick around. Get to 100% activity and enjoy an oversized avatar like me!
How is the activity percentage gauged?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JoshTheftAuto

Posted 2007-04-23, 12:50 PM in reply to JoshTheftAuto's post starting "How is the activity percentage gauged?"
Currently, you get 5 points per day, to simplify things. Each point weighs a certain amount in that 100% total. You get 1 point for visiting, 4 points for 4 posts. Every post after the 4th doesn't count towards your activity, but that doesn't mean you should stop posting.

Currently the activity rating is based off your past 2 weeks of daily activity. Normally it would be based off your past month, but it was recently changed for a little while.

So, if you post at least 4 times a day every day for the next 2 weeks, you'll have 100% activity and the larger avatar. But be warned, missing even a single post will keep you from getting to 100%.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-23, 12:55 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Currently, you get 5 points per day, to..."
Cool, I'm liking the interface of this forum a lot. Good job with this guys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JoshTheftAuto

Posted 2007-04-23, 01:28 PM in reply to JoshTheftAuto's post starting "Cool, I'm liking the interface of this..."
Welcome! It's nice when someone old comes back to the forum.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2007-04-23, 01:29 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Welcome! It's nice when someone old..."
Asamin said:
Welcome! It's nice when someone old comes back to the forum.
You're not even a year old here how would you know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-23, 01:38 PM in reply to JoshTheftAuto's post "Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum"
December eh?

Welcome back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-04-23, 01:51 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "December eh? Welcome back."
WB uuuuuh thats all i'll say
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-04-23, 01:52 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "WB uuuuuh thats all i'll say"
We should give you access to the Trashcan and that's it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-23, 06:33 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "We should give you access to the..."
I have seen Beryl and I have always wanted to install ubuntu on my PS3 but the process of installing Linux is a bit complicated if you don't know the commands and all that junk...why cant I use a GUI setup for the OS damnit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2007-04-23, 10:06 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It's not really. Don't get your hopes..."
You're such a pessimist.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack