Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

View Poll Results: Megadeth or Metallica?
I like Megadeth becuase they rule. Dave getting kicked out was the best thing ever. 2 40.00%
I'm an idiot and think Metallica is better than Megadeth. 3 60.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Megadeth vs. Metallica
Posted 2005-01-21, 06:09 PM
Okay. James was an ass and Dave kicked ass. Metallica was a bitch and lost one of the best musicians ever to live.. A good result of their stupidity, of course would be Megadeth's creation. Megadeth is one of my favorite bands and there is no way Metallica comes close.

To think, I used to like those talentless hacks... MEGADETH FOREVER!!

Last edited by Kuja`s #1; 2005-01-21 at 06:14 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2005-01-21, 09:43 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Megadeth vs. Metallica"
I think you're poll is a little biased.

Anyways, I can't vote, I don't listen to either of them... Though there was just a Megadeth concert in my city, and apparently it was full of just sweaty old men. O_o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2005-01-21, 11:23 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "I think you're poll is a little biased...."
How dare you!! Megadeth had their height in the 80s and early 90s, but their fans would still be pretty young.

Anyway, someone else agrees wtih me. I wish they had posted, but what can you do?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2005-01-22, 04:06 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post starting "How dare you!! Megadeth had their..."
I disagree and agree.

I LOVE metallica.

Nobody can take that from me.

I love megadeth.

Nobody can take that from me.

Yeah so dave got booted, who the fuck cares? I think the new megadeth cd TSHF is better than the older ones but i think the new metallicas are worse.

I dunno... I love them both
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-01-22, 04:33 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I disagree and agree. I LOVE..."
That's what I'm saying... Dave getting booted was an insult. However, he totally ghrew it in their faces by making a far more kickass band.

The only thing you can say about Megadeth that is the slightest bit negative is, the inconsistant line-up through the years. Still, they never fell apart until Dave's nerve injury.

MEGADETH FOREVER!! Metallica is NOTHING compared to Megadeth.

NOTE: How retarded is the word "'Tallica?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2005-01-22, 04:40 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post starting "That's what I'm saying... Dave getting..."
You are a musical snob.

That is all i have to say.

You can not put down other peoples types of music, you cant say that metallica is nothing compared to megadeth, you cant say that. Yes thats your opinon, but its not other peoples.

The fact of the matter is;
I've been a metalhead since.. well for as long as i can remember. I love all metal.

I do agree with you that metallica is not as good as megadeth.

I was watching a special about this boy that got sent to metallicas home's for a week. He got to watch the band practice and get free stuff.

He said " Now theres going to be big fights about who's better, metallica or megadeth"

Then, james says " I wouldnt imagine anyone ever comparing us to megadeth"

That really touched me becuase it shows that he doesnt care who's better, he just like his music.

Thats what all artists think.

Last edited by slaynish; 2005-01-22 at 04:45 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-01-22, 04:55 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "You are a musical snob. That is all..."
Not really. Dave didn't think that at all until about the middle of December. He was constantly attacking Slayer and Metallica. You should know that.

James is a dick. Another thing you should know. Dave and James, back in the beginning of Metallica in San Fransisco, were outside a club. They saw a beat up girl on the ground. James started running his mouth about the guy who did it. Then, the guy appeared right in front of them. He asked which one of them had been talking, and James claimed Dave had been talking. Then, James left and Dave had to fight the dude.

Dave rules. Megadeth rules. Fuck you Metallica.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2005-01-22, 05:10 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post starting "Not really. Dave didn't think that at..."
Dave is a a badass yes, but so is james. They both rock out. You can not say that james doesnt either, because your musical taste isnt highly appreciated enough for you to judge.

Yes, i like megadeth. Yes, i like metallica.

You should broaden your mind.
My advice for you is to stop being dave. Stop being such a follower. Whatever happened between dave and james is completly between them. Like i said to you on aim, if it took him that long to look back and realize how stupid he was then he was a grunt that held grudges forever. Yes, i said it. A grunt.

Why does he hate metallica anyways?? What did they do to him? Yeah he got booted, made a better and more enhanced band, and kicked ass.

Yet he still grudged about it when he was yes more or less popular by a pinch, and he had a kickass band with some kickass artists.

You remind me of a 12 year old girl that has a xanga or something with the title of " CHEER FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!23 lole!!!!!23"

Chances are when you're 60 and you're going to die, megadeth wont be the last thing on your mind. My music app teacher told us something about him, and he said that when he learned that he can die any time, he wrote letters to his family and told them not to open until he croaks. Well, he never croaked but his wife opened his letter anyways. He said that she had tears in her eyes and all the letter said was that he loves her. The point of the story is; Music will mean nothing in life. Relationships will. If dave dies before james, or viceversa, then either one of them will look at life and say , quote me on this, " I really wish it wouldn't have ended this way ."
To think, it would be so childish to have hated eachother forever. Then they die.

Last edited by slaynish; 2005-01-22 at 05:14 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2005-01-22, 05:23 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Dave is a a badass yes, but so is..."
Uh... That's kinda why Dave isn't attacking Metallica anymore.

Anyway, music may be the LAST thing on my mind when I die, but that ain't gonna be now or for many years. Life is random, but if you plan on dying now or in a few minutes, you miss out on life. Music is somethign I enjoy, so I'll worship and respect it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2005-01-22, 05:31 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post starting "Uh... That's kinda why Dave isn't..."
Thats a respectable response.

Im just glad nobody is hurt, i mean.. If dave really wanted to he could always get a hitman, or do it himself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2005-01-22, 05:46 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Thats a respectable response. Im..."
*Imagines Dave with shotgon* Cool... *Image of James getting his brains splattered everywhere* Cool! *Image of Dave in prision* No!

http://megadeth.rockmetal.art.pl/related_metallica.html

Last edited by Kuja`s #1; 2005-01-24 at 01:10 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1