Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Happy Birthday Kaos
Posted 2004-04-19, 07:24 PM
get toked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-04-19, 07:33 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Happy Birthday Kaos"
happy birthday
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-04-19, 07:37 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "happy birthday"
Kaos, When you get home that day light a whole bunch of the good stuff...Rather than doing it at school. Smoking + School = Community Service= Bad in your previous thread. Have a good one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-04-19, 08:12 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Kaos, When you get home that day light..."
Thanks! Tommorrow = stonage...Too bad the community service ruined most of my day. But the very second I get home, I'm gonna be stoned before I even smoked anything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-04-19, 08:16 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Thanks! Tommorrow = stonage...Too bad..."
Happy birthday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-04-19, 08:42 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Happy birthday."
Happy bday kaos. The gram of shit i just bought will be dedicated to you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-19, 08:51 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Happy bday kaos. The gram of shit i..."
Happy B-Day. Just wait until you have a few ounces of high quality shit on you at all times, then smoking is a treat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-04-19, 08:56 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Happy B-Day. Just wait until you have..."
how old are u btw? everyone seems to know you for like doing a lot of drugs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-04-19, 10:55 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "how old are u btw? everyone seems to..."
I'm turning 16 tomorrow.

Tomorrow I don't care if I'm in community I'm smoking at 4:20 (community ends at 4:30). Maybe It'll help me get passed the old sluts for another 10 minutes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-04-20, 05:23 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Happy Birthday Kaos"
I would give you a gift, but you do drugs... I can't associate with you!

Nah, happy b-day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-04-20, 05:46 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post starting "I would give you a gift, but you do..."
Happy birthday, somtimes I think I am the only clean one on the site
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-04-20, 06:02 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "Happy birthday, somtimes I think I am..."
Yeah, his birthday is 4/20...

Right.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-04-20, 06:14 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yeah, his birthday is 4/20... Right."
I illegaly changed it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2004-04-21, 02:14 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yeah, his birthday is 4/20... Right."
!King_Amazon! said:
Yeah, his birthday is 4/20...

Right.
It wasn't 4/20 my time when I posted this, shortly after I realized though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-04-21, 03:14 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "It wasn't 4/20 my time when I posted..."
Kaos' illegally changed bday coincides with the day columbine happened, and hitlers bday WOOT!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-21, 07:36 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Kaos' illegally changed bday coincides..."
Hitlers birthday is 4/20?

No wonder he hated jews...he was probably stoned for the whole entire Holocaust.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2004-04-21, 07:37 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Hitlers birthday is 4/20? No wonder..."
Yup, it also happened to be my bus drivers bday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-21, 07:38 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Yup, it also happened to be my bus..."
So it can easily be inferred that your bus driver was Hitler reincarnated?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-04-21, 07:40 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "So it can easily be inferred that your..."
In a sence, yes!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-21, 07:40 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "So it can easily be inferred that your..."
Could be said about my Bus Driver, even though his birthday is different. I did not know that Columbine happened on 4/20 though. And I was only about 30 miles away from where it happened too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven