Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-05-07, 01:42 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "It's just politics. I think everyone..."
D3V said:
It's just politics. I think everyone should find a candidate that they agree with, wether it be Hillary, Mccain or Obama.
The truly sad thing about this country is that the candidates promoted by the media are seen as the only candidates, therefore BECOMING the only ones we can vote for through the primaries and all the other lame hula hoops they go through just to lose people along the way, and say, "This is who you will vote for".

But looking back on that last statement, it doesn't matter because the president has no power of his own to drastically change anything, nor am I one to accept the ruse they play upon citizens by making the election seem like a big deal. It's just the front man, the spokesperson in front of the curtain.

I hate both the republican and democrat parties for hogging the spotlight, nevertheless. It's time for change, and that means a new party. Pity, Obama is running under the democrat flag.

RON PAUL FOR PRES : D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-05-07, 01:56 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "The truly sad thing about this country..."
I also am a Ron Paul supporter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-05-07, 02:01 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "I also am a Ron Paul supporter."
Ron Paul is psycho, he's somewhat of a good economist but his removal of Medicare and Medicaid alone has sold me not to support him, he would make an excellent VP, I think.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-05-07, 02:01 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "I was about to post this :tup: But..."
Dar_Win said:
But at the same time 3 people I know are voting for Obama because they want a black president. They have said they don't care about his views or ideas.

Then again a few of my moms friends are voting for Hillary because they want to see a woman president.
No matter who wins the election, it will be something that never before happened:
Obama- Black prez
Hillary- Woman prez
McCain- Oldest prez
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-07, 02:05 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "No matter who wins the election, it..."
The specifics of each candidate's physical being don't matter to me all that much. I care about their views and stances.

Except hillary, she can go slice up her pussy with a razor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-05-07, 02:29 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "The specifics of each candidate's..."
That's good to hear, I just want to see what Obama can do being basically one of the youngest candidates, ever.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-05-07, 03:11 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "That's good to hear, I just want to see..."
You mean you want to see him play janitor to Bush's mess? :9

A lot of people say this election won't matter because all the candidate will be doing is a clean up job, but that's not so.

If Hillary or McCain are elected, then there won't be any more cleaning up, just a further spiral into a big heap of shit.

lol monkey
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-05-07, 03:14 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "You mean you want to see him play..."
lol, that's an awesome video .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-07, 03:14 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "You mean you want to see him play..."
Nice monkey gif, I think that you are right, Obama will clean up and the other 2 will just play in Bush's mess.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-05-07, 04:11 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "Nice monkey gif, I think that you are..."
play in his poop lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-05-07, 08:16 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "The truly sad thing about this country..."
Oh god, no D:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack