Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post Lucid Dreaming
Posted 2003-07-21, 12:51 AM
For those who don't know what that is.. a lucid dream is a dream where you can control almost anything by sheer will and emotion.. the way you do this is that you have to know you are in a dream and know that anything in your dream is influenced by what you want it to be "if you know it is a lucid dream".. and for that you first have to figure out that you are not in a reality.. and another thing you have to do is that when you know you are in a dream; try not to wake up, don't make an effort not to wake up but just remember to keep dreaming and to avoid it nomater what...

Even though what i'm writting sounds like it's easy to do.. it is actually very hard uneless you have a method and I have it.. If you REALLY want to have lucid dreams then you must remember what the signs are of ur dreams.. when you wake up from a dream you have automatically forgotten around 50% of ur dream... 5 minutes after you only remember around 20% and 10 minutes after that you only remember around 5% and that's why recognizing a dream is so hard.. because you don't remember the signs of a dream is while you are sleeping.. so what you must do is:

Keep a sleep journal so when you wake up you immediately write down what you remember of the dream, colors, feelings, emotions, smells, the story and surrounding.. everything you remember about the dream you write down.. and when you eventually 'forget" you can just read that and be reminded what was in your dream so that next time you are dreaming you recognize the signs and you remember you are dreaming so you can then control your dream at will...

Note to some dreamers: some people who remember they are in a dream often wake up from the sleep.

When you do this for about 2 weeks or so (writting the dream journal) you will start being able to control things in it... such as seeing whoever you want.. doing whatever you want, feeling whatever you want at will.. so it is truly a great experience..

If you have tried this or are trying this tell us about it.. I will also make a dream thread where you can write about your dreams taht you have written down so you can tell the peple about what you would have forgotten but didn't cuz u wrote it down... seems interesting.

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-07-21, 12:55 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Lucid Dreaming"
Hey boy, there's already a thread about this...
http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...threadid=13081

The lucid dreams stuff starts on the second page.

Il papa caca nei legno?

Last edited by RoboticSilence; 2003-07-21 at 01:03 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-07-21, 01:49 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Lucid Dreaming"
yea but mine is more.. up to date and has information about the dreaming thing.. telling people how.. this is more of an informative thread instead of a "story" thread

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-07-21, 03:32 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Lucid Dreaming"
I dont have the will power to keep that up more than a night...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-21, 03:45 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Lucid Dreaming"
Have you done it ex mania?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-07-21, 04:14 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Lucid Dreaming"
I tried to do it once, but my penis fell off and I woke up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-21, 08:23 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Lucid Dreaming"
I have lucid dreams all of the time. It seems like the only kind of dreams I have. They happen like 3-4 times a week. They are really umm.... cool, I guess would be the word to describe them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-07-21, 09:09 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Lucid Dreaming"
Yeah, if I happen to remember my dreams, I usually remember having almost complete control over what is happening. It is usually about something I was thinking about to someone I was talking to before I went to sleep.

Ever have a dream where you knew it was a dream and that you could control it, and turned it into a great sex scene? Is that what Ex-Mania was saying basically? I don't know, but I love those.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-21, 10:47 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Lucid Dreaming"
I see no point in controlling my dreams...and I dont feel like writing an essay every day on the random shit that happens in my head.

One thing I have trained myself to do is to just fly away whenever i'm stuck in the typical 'running from something but not going anywhere' scenario. Works every time, and you'd be surprised how often dreams quickly nullify themselves after you do something like that. Yep, no dreams, just the way I like it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-07-21, 10:53 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Lucid Dreaming"
RECCOMENDATIN FOR HAVING LUCID DREAMS:

Buy some of this: http://www.iamshaman.com/eshop/10Bro...ory=Sinicuichi

And then boil it to make a tea, crush the leaves up really good, drain it, keeping the liquid. Drink the liquid (don't throw it up, it's ungodly bitter.), and then go to sleep. You'll have a lucid dream 90% of the time. Or at least that's how it works for me. Thank you Sinicuichi.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2003-07-21, 10:54 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Lucid Dreaming"
I have the freakiest dreams ever and I like them just how they are, although this lucid dream stuff sounds fun.

One time I dreamed I was flying around with a pack of penguins, and suddenly shit sniper started picking them off.

In another dream satan gave we a wedgie from hell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-21, 03:31 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Lucid Dreaming"
Meh, maybe ill buy some of that, nothing like bangin a bus full of chicks in 1 dream.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-21, 04:47 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Lucid Dreaming"
I had a dream the other night where, I was at this ski place with my girlfirend, and we were using the ski lift thing, but they had no backs to them just a place to sit. Well these dumbass's in front of us were fucking around and this kid pulled out a gun and was like "it's not loaded" and he pulled the trigger, killing his friend. then he was like "what the fuck?" and pulled it again, But this time it hit a pole, bounced off the pole and hit my girlfriend in her chest( her name is Brittany) But I didn't know it hit her in the chest, I looked over and she was like trying to gasp for air, and her eyes were all big, she was falling back, and I was trying to hold her up but I couldn't. So I fell with her and hit the snow. I didn't know what the fuck was going on cause it happened so quick, but I lifted up her shirt cause she was holding her chest, and I saw that she had been shot right in the center of ther chest. Next thing I just appeared at my house on my kitchen floor and she was in my arms, she was breathing slower and slower then I felt her body turn cold....she died! My Grandma called the police, they sent someone to get the body, this guy came and was like, here cut out her tounge, I'm like fuck you I'm not doing that, and he was like well you gotta take something, want a finger or a toe, I'm like dude just fuckin get the body out of here.
Then he grabbed me and was like "JUST TAKE SOMETHING" I punched him in the face and ran down the street. Then I woke up it was horrible.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-21, 05:54 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Lucid Dreaming"
OMG dr23m h3x!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-07-21, 06:52 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Lucid Dreaming"
LOL, good one penny..

Anyway, I had a dream my little brother was evil, than i thought I woke up, and my little brother was like wake up, and his eyes turned red... trippy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`