Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post Do you eat the raisins in Rasian Bran?
Posted 2003-10-05, 08:33 PM
I do but try to aviod the little fuckers as much as possible. They taste so shitty when you bite into one its just like aww shit and then 3 seconds later it happens again.. Just one of those annoying things in life..and dont even get me started with wheaties, those things could be passed as bird feed they suck so bad.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-10-05, 08:36 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Do you eat the raisins in Rasian Bran?"
It's the only redeemable part of Raisin Bran..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-10-05, 08:36 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Do you eat the raisins in Rasian Bran?"
Grapenuts sucks more than any other cereal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Duh, I don't buy Raisin Bran if I'm not going to eat the fucking raisins.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-10-05, 08:37 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Do you eat the raisins in Rasian Bran?"
Soooo freaky, 3 at once.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-10-05, 08:56 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Do you eat the raisins in Rasian Bran?"
u have to eat the raisons. otherwise its just frickin bran. Bran god damnit!!!!!.......
sory..... i get excited sumtimes.........
i must not fear. fear is the mind killer. i will face my fears and when they are gone only i will remain.
Clan Laomainn.
Ne Parcas Nec Spernas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
haplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhaplo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

haplo

Posted 2003-10-05, 09:26 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Do you eat the raisins in Rasian Bran?"
Trust me, nobody cares.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-10-05, 09:29 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Do you eat the raisins in Rasian Bran?"
Cereal is not something you should really get excited about...but yes of course i eat the raisans. They add taste.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-05, 10:44 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Do you eat the raisins in Rasian Bran?"
I AM THE KING OF FRANCE
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-10-05, 11:10 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Do you eat the raisins in Rasian Bran?"
Back to your old spamming ways .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-05, 11:23 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Do you eat the raisins in Rasian Bran?"
woot ^________________________________^
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-10-05, 11:41 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Do you eat the raisins in Rasian Bran?"
Its "I AM THE QUEEN OF FRANCE", dumby.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-10-05, 11:43 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Do you eat the raisins in Rasian Bran?"
hahahaha *snort*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-10-05, 11:58 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Do you eat the raisins in Rasian Bran?"
Anyway . . lol . . I don't eat the Rasins or the Bran . . What I do is I seperate them to opposite sides of the bowl and then let them have a war. The rasins usually drown the Bran though . . cheap ass rasins.
Give into the dumb. -Pyschostick
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExeterBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExeterBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExeterBlue

Posted 2003-10-05, 11:59 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Do you eat the raisins in Rasian Bran?"
ooooooooooook....you have considered getting help right? IT did wonders for me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-06, 12:04 AM in reply to zagggon's post "Do you eat the raisins in Rasian Bran?"
Sovereign said:
ooooooooooook....you have considered getting help right? IT did wonders for me
Why do I need help? Waring rasins and brans is perfectly normal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExeterBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExeterBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExeterBlue

Posted 2003-10-06, 12:04 AM in reply to zagggon's post "Do you eat the raisins in Rasian Bran?"
Golden Grahms pwn all of your healthy piece of shit cereals...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-10-06, 12:07 AM in reply to zagggon's post "Do you eat the raisins in Rasian Bran?"
Noooooo . . . his Golden Grahms just pwn'ed my whole cereal bowl!!!! My rasins and brans!!! Nooooo!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ExeterBlue

Posted 2003-10-06, 12:07 AM in reply to zagggon's post "Do you eat the raisins in Rasian Bran?"
FRUITY PEBBLES > all
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-10-06, 12:08 AM in reply to zagggon's post "Do you eat the raisins in Rasian Bran?"
Urgh... the only sweet cereal I like Fruit Loops...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez