Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Tech Help

Unhappy Morrowind stopped working
Posted 2003-01-03, 11:40 AM
It goes through the Bethesda logo, loads the esms, initializes data, then when it's about to display the Morrowind logo video, it crashes with some error about GetSize(), which no longer stays up long enough for me to read completely, after I uninstalled and reinstalled.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2003-01-03, 12:16 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Morrowind stopped working"
damn man that sucks, i havent experienced that b4, r u running an "illigal" copy of some sort or the real deal?
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-01-03, 12:28 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Morrowind stopped working"
No, it's legit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2003-01-09, 08:01 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Morrowind stopped working"
Did you install the expansion yet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-01-09, 08:12 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Morrowind stopped working"
The real question is, why are you still playing Morrowind?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-01-09, 08:21 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Morrowind stopped working"
LMAO, penguin spent 60 bucks on morrowidn then was aksing me how to get battlefield 1942...... should have bought bf1942 and 'gotten' tmorrowind
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-01-10, 07:07 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Morrowind stopped working"
Yes, I had installed the expansion, though the problem persisted after uninstalling Morrowind, removing the dir, and removing the bethesda registry key, then reinstalling and not installing the expansion.

Why am I still playing Morrowind? Because I feel like it sometimes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2003-01-10, 07:13 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Morrowind stopped working"
i still have it on my comp too for the occational time... but yeah wetwired since u purchased it, i would be fairlly pissed! if i were you i would send the company a complaint e-mail and letter stating you want the problem fixed or credit or a new morrowind... and you will get it because big company's must hold their image as a good and responsable company...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-01-10, 08:33 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Morrowind stopped working"
Knight-Rider said:
LMAO, penguin spent 60 bucks on morrowidn then was aksing me how to get battlefield 1942...... should have bought bf1942 and 'gotten' tmorrowind

shutup shutup SHUTUP

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin