Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Evil Grin Hurricane Dean
Posted 2007-08-16, 03:03 PM
AHH SHIT WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE. Just got upgraded to a Category 2. I really do hope our power gets knocked out for a month at work so I can get some "me" time

No but really, Last year was 'supposed' to be the worst year in recorded history, and we got what.. Hit by TWO Tropical Storms or something? Maybe this year we'll get fucked up again like we have been the past few years, or maybe the Earth is just going through a natural process in which every so often we get abnormal occurences of hurricanes that we haven't had in recent history.. Maybe?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-16, 03:12 PM in reply to D3V's post "Hurricane Dean"
We're all going to die!!

Hmm..

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-16, 03:24 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "We're all going to die!! ..."
Good luck, my son.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-16, 04:16 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Good luck, my son."
They're saying that within the next 2 days it can very highly become a Category 4... Which isn't the best news to hear when you live in damn Florida right up next to the coast, though, they say it's going to hop into the Gulf and probably fuck up Texas again/N.O.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-16, 04:42 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "They're saying that within the next 2..."
Texas has been flooded so badly ALL Summer while the Southeast has gotten little to no rain. Not a good trend. We need that hurricane to go into the southeast and give some life giving rain =x.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-16, 05:03 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Texas has been flooded so badly ALL..."
die die die

You should wear some protective clothing, walk outside and strap yourself to something that won't get blown to fuck, and then endure in enjoyment the storm while it lasts.

w0rd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-16, 05:52 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "die die die You should wear some..."
You most likely won't even get rain from it, D3v. You might, but I highly doubt you'll get anything bad.

Texas/Louisiana, however, are probably going to get fucked in the ass by Dean.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-16, 06:04 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You most likely won't even get rain..."
Uh oh, it's Katrina's Husband
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-17, 08:26 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You most likely won't even get rain..."
Yeah I know, but it's fun to speculate.

Here are the updates as of 8:00AM ast

Quote:

Last edited by D3V; 2007-08-17 at 08:52 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-17, 01:37 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah I know, but it's fun to speculate...."
Uh oh, Hurricane Dean has one fatality now and is a Category 3. Here's an updated forcast.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-17, 04:14 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Uh oh, Hurricane Dean has one fatality..."
Want to send some rain over to SoCal? I think we've been without rain for like 6+ months again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-08-17, 10:08 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Want to send some rain over to SoCal? ..."
It's now projected to be a CATEGORY 5 storm. Crazy shit. Most projections show it plowing into Mexico like 100+ miles south of Texas, but at least one of the possible tracts leads it into Louisiana and another to Texas. Either way drenched Texas is probably gonna get quite a bit damper.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-17, 10:22 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "It's now projected to be a CATEGORY 5..."
Yeah, it's a category 4 right now and I don't think it's even hit the gulf yet. Once it hits the gulf, it's gonna be like it injected steroids into its balls.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-17, 10:41 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yeah, it's a category 4 right now and I..."
Yea, a hurricane needs 80 degree weather to be healthy ...the gulf is currently like 87 degrees fahrenheit. If it hits Texas it could very well have Katrina/Andrew like consequences. All I can say is if it takes the least likely route of heading towards louisiana I would probably just kiss New Orleans goodbye.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-18, 11:15 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yea, a hurricane needs 80 degree..."
Ouch, that isn't going to be pretty either way...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-08-18, 03:05 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Ouch, that isn't going to be pretty..."
To make you guys down there feel better, southern Minnesota got 2 inches of rain today...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-18, 03:09 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "To make you guys down there feel..."
This hurricane is going to fuck some people up.

If it starts shifting north even a little bit...man that's gonna suck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-18, 05:00 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "To make you guys down there feel..."
HandOfHeaven said:
To make you guys down there feel better, southern Minnesota got 2 inches of rain today...
We've gotten ~8cm of rain this year.

You just got 64% of our annual rain so far in one day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-08-18, 05:20 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "We've gotten ~8cm of rain this year. ..."
Almost every Saturday for the past month it has rained buckets for hours. I'm surprised that San Diego hasn't gotten much rain, being a coast city.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-18, 05:39 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Almost every Saturday for the past..."
It's not just San Diego, it's Southern California as a whole. I know last year we had like a 7 month or so period of no rain, this year's looking even worse.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker