Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Official Dream Discussion Thread: Post your dreams!
Posted 2007-08-02, 09:12 AM
Well, in my dream I got completely trashed in this humongous hotel room, got laid 7 times, got yelled at, and Tom Hanks randomly appeared and started handing me 5 dollar bills. Does this mean anything?

(Rhetorical Question)

Last edited by Thanatos; 2008-12-12 at 08:51 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-03, 03:28 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Official Dream Discussion Thread: Post..."
Good fortune is coming your way, though you will have to deal with an argument or a problem. Expect money to come your way and possibly fame.

That's my guess. And screw rhetorical questions. :<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-08-03, 03:52 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Good fortune is coming your way, though..."
I broke my thumb and shattered my foot in my dream last night. It seemed very real too, everything was the same at my house, and nothing unusual.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-03, 04:49 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I broke my thumb and shattered my foot..."
I hate dreams like that... it all only seems real, until you get punched in the nose in your dream, or run into a wall in your dream, and wake up with a bloody nose after headbutting the bed post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-08-03, 04:50 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I broke my thumb and shattered my foot..."
I've had a few dreams where I woke up thinking something that had occured actually happened. I usually went along about half a day before realizing it was a dream... weird feeling.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-08-03, 06:49 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I broke my thumb and shattered my foot..."
I had a dream that my apartment got busted last night. Woohoo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-06, 09:58 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I had a dream that my apartment got..."
I have the same dream every night about a giant black tornado is gonna destory every person in every country and won't stop until everyone is dead and everything is in rubble. This black tornado has a face too but I can't see who it is clear enough.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-08-06, 10:02 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "I have the same dream every night about..."
Bush??

I had a dream last night where I was somehow injured and I woke up asking Kaneda if i was bleeding. Well apparantly he was trying to wake me up anyways...but when I said "my ears or something" he realized i wasn't talking about starting my period. lmao
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-06, 10:05 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Bush?? I had a dream last night..."
klo said:
Bush??
No looks more like Tom Cruise or maybe a giant beaver but thats not much of a difference in looks.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-08-06, 10:39 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "No looks more like Tom Cruise or maybe..."
I very occasionally have dreams about doing drugs or drinking alcohol, and I swear, when I wake up, I feel mostly like I had actually done such things. It doesn't last long, but I've woken up from pot dreams feeling like I'd smoked a few bowls.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-06, 10:42 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Official Dream Discussion Thread: Post..."
I had a dream last night that I shot somebody. I don't know who it was, either. It might have been a cop. That's a first.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-06, 11:20 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I had a dream last night that I shot..."
Zombie dream last night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-08-06, 01:35 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Zombie dream last night."
I actually strolled off of my college campus last night and met Chruser at Target. I asked him what the fuck he was doing in America, he mumbled something and just drove off driving his car via laptop. I think I've been on Zelaron too much...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-06, 01:47 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I had a dream last night that I shot..."
Thanatos said:
I had a dream last night that I shot somebody. I don't know who it was, either. It might have been a cop. That's a first.
I freaking hate when I get shot in my dreams I always get pains in my back. Last night I think I had a dream that I was dodging many exploding buses and god knows what other junk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2007-08-07, 11:42 AM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "I freaking hate when I get shot in my..."
I had a very strange dream last night - girl in my form had bought a PS3, and had come round to my place so I could show her how it works, give her tips for using it, ideas for games to buy, and a talk-through of the MGS4 trailers.

I seem to be dreaming about the PS3 a lot this year...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-08-07, 12:17 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I had a very strange dream last night -..."
I bet that ended in your having sex with her while playing MGS4!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-07, 12:19 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I had a very strange dream last night -..."
A couple of nights ago, I dreamt I manually carried 800 kg of cucumber into my apartment, which was a really tedious process. Then I built a mountain out of it, lit it on fire, and it turned into this light-green, gooey, boiling fluid that started to cover my entire apartment. Then I tried to jump up on a table and climb a bookshelf to escape the rising boiling cucumber fluid tides, but I failed and drowned in it. Then I woke up. Quite the turn-out.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2007-08-07, 12:19 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "A couple of nights ago, I dreamt I..."
Chruser, that dream isn't even realistic. You can't light cucumbers on fire.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-07, 12:20 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I bet that ended in your having sex..."
Nah. I rarely have dreams involving sex. Very rarely.

Talking about playing MGS4, the dream, before it took that weird turn, did seem to involve me in some kind of peaceful warzone collecting boxes... I blame the cheese.

---

Cucumbers?

And have you ever tried it, !K_A!? What if they're Cucumbers that have been left to dry out? Or have soaked up a good amount of petrol?

Anyway, who says dreams have to be realistic? Take mine - a girl? In my bedroom? Hahahaha!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-08-07, 12:22 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Nah. I rarely have dreams involving..."
Where'd the cheese go? I dunno! Collecting boxes?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven