Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post Whats the aim command to warn people?
Posted 2003-10-22, 05:26 PM
Ok these are all AIM (aol instant messenger) commands:
What would be the command for warning people?

Adding Buddies
aim:addbuddy
aim:addbuddy?screenname=screen+name
aim:addbuddy?screenname=screen+name&groupname=grou p+name

Buddyicons
aim:buddyicon
aim:buddyicon?src=image_source
aim:buddyicon?screename=screen+name
aim:buddyicon?src=image_source&screename=screen+na me

Get Files
aim:getfile
aim:getfile?screenname=screen+name

Register Users
aim:registeruser
aim:registeruser?screenname=screen+name
aim:registeruser?screenname=screen+name&password=p assword
aim:registeruser?screenname=screen+name&password=p assword&signonnow=true

Check Email
aim:CheckEmail
aim:CheckEmail?Address=what@what.com

Adding Games
aim:addgame
aim:addgame?name=Game
aim:addgame?name=Game&hideIMs=true
aim:addgame?name=Game&hideIMs=true&multiplayer=tru e
aim:addgame?name=Game&hideIMs=true&multiplayer=tru e&url=www.url.com

AIM Today
aim:aimtoday?url=http://www.google.com

Away Messages
aim:goaway?message=Message+Here

Thx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-10-22, 09:46 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Whats the aim command to warn people?"
At the bottom of the IM box, on the left, there is a warn option. You can't warn unless someone IMs you first though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-10-22, 10:31 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Whats the aim command to warn people?"
Thats fucking halarious wheres the warn button. Warning is pointless anywayz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2003-10-22, 10:38 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Whats the aim command to warn people?"
You stupid asshole, he was asking the hyperlink command, not where the button is, but someone has to IM you first, as titus put it POLITELY, you arrogant moron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-10-22, 10:39 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Whats the aim command to warn people?"
Alright, keep it friendly guys. I didn't fully understand the question either, but no harm done. Don't respond with a smart ass comment ~SW~.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-10-23, 12:17 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Whats the aim command to warn people?"
Oh I am sorry about that titusfied and i sincerely apologize to you -spector-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2003-10-23, 01:11 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Whats the aim command to warn people?"
heh, only if you meant it....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Oreo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOreo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Oreo

Posted 2003-10-23, 01:14 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Whats the aim command to warn people?"
its k....yeah what i meant is the hyperlink to do it, i know about the button :-P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-10-24, 04:38 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Whats the aim command to warn people?"
i like that one icon at www.badassbuddy.com where it says Super Warn and its like a shiny and bigger Warn button its so funny i had it once and ppl kept clicking on it lmfao!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-10-24, 11:07 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Whats the aim command to warn people?"
i dont think their is one for warning
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2003-10-26, 08:17 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Whats the aim command to warn people?"
i did a lot of looking and there is NO link for warning someone. There is oly thsat gay @$$ button that I think should be removed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
6InchBluePony is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between6InchBluePony is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

6InchBluePony

Posted 2003-10-26, 08:25 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Whats the aim command to warn people?"
save it for the flamers forum
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BA-ZabreclanX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBA-ZabreclanX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BA-ZabreclanX

Posted 2003-10-26, 08:30 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Whats the aim command to warn people?"
dont bump the topic please..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`