Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

One of My New and Improved Toys!

Posted 2004-09-07, 10:33 AM
Looking for a sure fire way to wipe out your opponent and increase your FoH damage greatly? Try this on your FOher or Mage or V/T type paladin. Just another one of my toys

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Endurack is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Endurack

Posted 2004-09-07, 10:36 AM in reply to Endurack's post "One of My New and Improved Toys!"
Too expensive for teh sov

Me no wanna strip barb
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-07, 11:00 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Too expensive for teh sov :( Me no..."
did you kill eric?_? i see him in the pic
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-09-07, 11:10 AM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "did you kill eric?_? i see him in the..."
LoL, bad jOOb, yes eric was getting owned by everyone in that PvPwest game was pretty fun. Oh and jOOb i brough down Zahrious 7:3 with my zon GG for me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Endurack

Posted 2004-09-07, 11:43 AM in reply to Endurack's post "One of My New and Improved Toys!"
Endurack how much does that change your foh huh huh?? >< HI
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
the_black-rose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthe_black-rose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

the_black-rose

Posted 2004-09-07, 02:07 PM in reply to the_black-rose's post starting "Endurack how much does that change your..."
a +3 foh +3 conv 5 facet scepter beats that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koreapeekay is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoreapeekay is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koreapeekay

Posted 2004-09-07, 02:51 PM in reply to Endurack's post "One of My New and Improved Toys!"
Sweetness.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-09-07, 02:55 PM in reply to koreapeekay's post starting "a +3 foh +3 conv 5 facet scepter beats..."
koreapeekay said:
a +3 foh +3 conv 5 facet scepter beats that
If you have one gg.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-09-07, 04:07 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "If you have one gg."
When you find one FAT ASHY Let me know. As for you Sophia, how you doing and that adds bout 1.5k FoH damage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Endurack

Posted 2004-09-07, 06:14 PM in reply to Endurack's post "One of My New and Improved Toys!"
Good Good how bout yourself?? thats cool adds that much dmg to bad my v/t was messed up >< or i might have went and got me one of those
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
the_black-rose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthe_black-rose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

the_black-rose

Posted 2004-09-07, 06:20 PM in reply to the_black-rose's post starting "Good Good how bout yourself?? thats..."
bet that fetches a pretty penny
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-09-07, 07:06 PM in reply to Endurack's post "One of My New and Improved Toys!"
Endurack said:
Looking for a sure fire way to wipe out your opponent and increase your FoH damage greatly? Try this on your FOher or Mage or V/T type paladin. Just another one of my toys

OMFG but thats makes player vs. player duels so unfair??!! why must duelseers use foh to win? omfg, i was in pubbie and this Fist of the Heavens paladin came in! I hostiled him and he went outside of town while i got my barb using 39 legit 3/19/19s and a 20/20/10 anni that i found from killing diablo clone!! I also use legit gear i found from Mephisto! But i r only using gear that i r found once i killed him because in real life mephisto cannot die more than once! omfg!

He kills me in 2 foh!! omfg!!!
I think he was using Auto aim too, because when the paladin was fisting the air an foh suddenly hits me??!! this is so unbalanced?? Foh palla use AA!! omg i want gg pubbies with gg duels and gg items and gg gg's!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-07, 07:09 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "OMFG but thats makes player vs. player..."
good lord ur thread about unfair dueling is like a disease spreading its way to other posts
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-09-07, 07:10 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "good lord ur thread about unfair..."
wilma said:
good lord ur thread about unfair dueling is like a disease spreading its way to other posts
But i r saying true thing! I am so dissapointed with public games because so many people is play the game not the way it was meant to be play and use all no-skill character like fire ball sorceress and necro mancer and trap assasin and they drink mana pots and use skills that do too much damage so they dont take any skill. and mind blast takes no skill either, and blizzard is the worst one it kills u every time just like hacks!! but absorb and stack resistance is cheating though so i will not lower myself to use them, but i know with enough skill and practice all those ebay newbie with wizardspike and arachnid mesh i will kil them with my legit character even if they nk because skill > hacks and gear.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTheFinalrei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-07, 07:11 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "OMFG but thats makes player vs. player..."
Who cares? If you don't like how the game is being played then adapt or quit. Those are your choices also you say that Meph can't die more than once in real life? Is diablo real life, I know Endurack thinks so, but it isn't. Also I am pretty sure that you have killed a character in the game more than once. So just deal with it, and stop crying about all this shit.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-07, 07:13 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Who cares? If you don't like how the..."
MightyJoe said:
Who cares? If you don't like how the game is being played then adapt or quit. Those are your choices also you say that Meph can't die more than once in real life? Is diablo real life, I know Endurack thinks so, but it isn't. Also I am pretty sure that you have killed a character in the game more than once. So just deal with it, and stop crying about all this shit.

lol, your skill can't overcome a GOD mode. Another thing I hope that no one would ever buy a wizspike off of ebay. I don't think you could make a dollar on one of those.

sorry bout the double post ment to edit.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?

Last edited by MightyJoe; 2004-09-07 at 07:14 PM. Reason: ment to edit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-07, 07:21 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "lol, your skill can't overcome a GOD..."
MightyJoe said:
lol, your skill can't overcome a GOD mode. Another thing I hope that no one would ever buy a wizspike off of ebay. I don't think you could make a dollar on one of those.

sorry bout the double post ment to edit.
But we all know legit pvp skill> god mode!! gosu players can overcome people using wizardspike and spidersash...some of them even have duped 2.5 k def ethereal enigma!! omfg i r so sad, so unbalanced this game is right now! wizard spike so unfair too, it gives 75 TO ALL RESISTS WITH 50% FASTER CAST RATE!! thie fasters casts rate makes some spells to desynch!! and some of pvp duelers that not balanced also use MROE THAN 30% FASTER R/W at same time!! !!
omfg today i joined a game called "pk me rofl i pwn you anyday because i use hax!" and the paladin that was there hostilied me!! i was so sad!! and he used an attack called "charge" which makes it so that paladan runs so fast!! omfg he so fast!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

TheFinalrei

Posted 2004-09-07, 07:30 PM in reply to TheFinalrei's post starting "But we all know legit pvp skill> god..."
TheFinalrei said:
But we all know legit pvp skill> god mode!! gosu players can overcome people using wizardspike and spidersash...
TheFinalrei said:
think he was using Auto aim too, because when the paladin was fisting the air an foh suddenly hits me??!!
TheFinalrei said:
and use skills that do too much damage so they dont take any skill
TheFinalrei said:
all those ebay newbie with wizardspike and arachnid mesh i will kil them with my legit character even if they nk because skill > hacks and gear.
TheFinalrei said:
wizard spike so unfair too, it gives 75 TO ALL RESISTS WITH 50% FASTER CAST RATE!!
TheFinalrei said:
omfg today i joined a game called "pk me rofl i pwn you anyday because i use hax!" and the paladin that was there hostilied me!! i was so sad!! and he used an attack called "charge" which makes it so that paladan runs so fast!! omfg he so fast!!

OMFG, I can barely see the screen from laughing so hard, I'm crying...

That is some FUNNY shit!!!!

Oh, Welcome to Zelaron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-07, 07:37 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/Volls..."
Lmao Im Crying Too!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-07, 07:53 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "Lmao Im Crying Too!!"
lmao that was fucking funny i mean seriously i think the best part was "think he was using Auto aim too, because when the paladin was fisting the air an foh suddenly hits me??!!" of and my other favorite part from the other thread is where he is talking about how the guy had to use auto aim because other wise you would have to click on the skill bar. i could not stop laughing because evidently this guy has never heard about hot keys. or wait maybe those are a hack too lol
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005