Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Question pic: is this worth sth? =) trade it or use it?
Posted 2004-06-20, 02:25 AM
hope you can see the pic

it will neva brake... nice def...
how would you use this armor?
which char....
or trade it
or for merc?.....

pls comment, thx
Attached Images
File Type: jpg omg.jpg (16.0 KB, 83 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-06-20, 02:45 AM in reply to celaron's post "pic: is this worth sth? =) trade it or..."
Where did you find this?

I KNOW it's worth a LOT on East/Nonladder. A decent % gets about 15x 290's...

Definitely trade it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-20, 03:02 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Where did you find this? I KNOW it's..."
ITS EUROPE LADDER

rishodis pindlbot found it 2 hours ago...
it was the last item it could pick up (space in inventory...)

if i had found 1 gc more.. i could not pick it up

its low%, i know...

however, voll, can u post me safe andabot pls, the link of it! i wrote u a pm some days ago
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-06-20, 04:31 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "ITS EUROPE LADDER ;) rishodis..."
I think there was one for D2BS, but I'm not 100%.

In either case, www.d2bs.org. Should be listed somewhere on the forums.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-20, 12:42 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I think there was one for D2BS, but I'm..."
i would trade it...for mercs, coh is the best armor to use
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69

Posted 2004-06-20, 01:10 PM in reply to supaflip_69's post starting "i would trade it...for mercs, coh is..."
thx, noone wants the armor by now....
maybe its betta in tha channel, loooooool
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron

Posted 2004-06-20, 03:21 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "thx, noone wants the armor by now......."
i would take it...but who the hell plays europe lol. its all about USA errrm rather GO CANADA!
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-20, 04:08 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "i would take it...but who the hell..."
if you would be so kind to support me with a hammadin, a blizzardsorc
and for my friend a nova fo sorc

i am going to usa....

however, in 2 weeks i will fly to NY and toronto, just visit it for a few days (my dad got business there)
Sovereign said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron

Posted 2004-06-20, 04:53 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "if you would be so kind to support me..."
alots people are blind for merc? wtf you guys don't see the selfrepair? In east they worth like 3-4 high runes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-20, 06:00 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "alots people are blind for merc? wtf..."
That armor would be best used on a melee barb or melee pally, put a pul in it or cham and you get the most def and armor can have (that wont break atleast)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-06-20, 06:08 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "That armor would be best used on a..."
its low %
Sovereign said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron

Posted 2004-06-20, 07:05 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "its low % :( ...;)"
so this armor is only in ladder is eth because i never see one in non ladder and no one is asking for it that will be good for merc
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-06-20, 07:54 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "so this armor is only in ladder is eth..."
Guys jus cuz its eth doesn't mean MERC ONLY

ganga has a pwning pally *if im rite* wit this kind of armour
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-06-20, 11:18 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "Guys jus cuz its eth doesn't mean ..."
sry, my first choice would be enigma.... skills, tele, dmgreduce and dmg to mana!!!!...
Sovereign said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron

Posted 2004-06-21, 12:11 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "sry, my first choice would be..."
Thats the last thing I need. A mana guzzeler. A lot of the builds that use the enigma don't have the ubar amounts of mana to spare for the tele, or the damage to mana option.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-21, 12:48 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Thats the last thing I need. A mana..."
thats a good point...
however, my pally is a hammadin--> medi while teleporting and the resque souls aura(gives back mana and life)
i am sure you can get it with a pally

all the other chars... its hard, ur right, did not thought about it yet
Sovereign said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron

Posted 2004-06-21, 01:11 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "thats a good point... however, my..."
celaron said:
thats a good point...
however, my pally is a hammadin--> medi while teleporting and the resque souls aura(gives back mana and life)
i am sure you can get it with a pally

all the other chars... its hard, ur right, did not thought about it yet
an aura while teleporting... interesting choice of words, anyhow an eth steel carapace is good for barbs pallys mercs or any melee sort vs another melee class usually but in certain specifics its not, to the right person its worth lots, i dunno the exact price but i would estimate aprox 1/4 to 1/2 of a perf one since the def is a lil below average (for its type)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-06-21, 01:40 AM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "an aura while teleporting......"
an aura while teleporting... interesting choice of words,
i forgot, follower runs behind you, its not a merc who gets teleported with u... sry, my fault!

one with nearly max edefense was in another forum VEX
Sovereign said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron

Posted 2004-06-21, 09:48 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "an aura while teleporting......"
u can trade for high rune just spam trade channels. and celaron how in the purple and green hell do u manage to tele w/ an aura???? im confused if u know somethin i dont tell me
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-21, 04:13 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "u can trade for high rune just spam..."
You can't. An aura and the teleport skill are only able to be assigned to Mouse2 (right-click).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker