Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Most Anticipated Scene in Episode III
Posted 2005-05-18, 12:58 PM
Palpatine vs. Yoda

And, pretty much any other scene with Palpatine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Metal Militia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMetal Militia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Metal Militia

Posted 2005-05-18, 02:25 PM in reply to Metal Militia's post "Most Anticipated Scene in Episode III"
Metal Militia said:
Palpatine vs. Yoda

And, pretty much any other scene with Palpatine.
Yea, I can't wait till I see it. I'll write a review on it tomorrow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-05-18, 08:33 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Yea, I can't wait till I see it. I'll..."
I went downtown (where the theatre is, I live 2 blocks away) to get something, and I saw like 50 people standing in the parking lot with umbrellas (it was raining, severe T-storms forecasted) waiting for the midnight showing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-05-19, 01:47 AM in reply to Metal Militia's post "Most Anticipated Scene in Episode III"
THIS MOVIE FUCKING OWNED!! AND THAT SCENE DID TOO!!! WORTH THE HOURS OF WAITING IN LINE LOLzor
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2005-05-19, 04:43 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "THIS MOVIE FUCKING OWNED!! AND THAT..."
You no longer have any right to tell me I have no life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-05-19, 07:48 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "You no longer have any right to tell me..."
My favorite scene is probably when he first betrays Mace Windu and is in the Jedi academy, and the little padawan boys are like "Skywalker, there are far too many of them, we need your help." Then he draws his lightsaber. That's the type of shit that makes Vader badass.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2005-05-19, 12:07 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "You no longer have any right to tell me..."
It wasnt that bad... i got tickets awhile ago. Just waited 2 1/2 hours for good seats but it wasnt bad since I was with so many friends. Everyone geek or not was there. Star Wars is for everyone
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2005-05-19, 12:08 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post starting "My favorite scene is probably when he..."
Yeah this movie owns. Yoda is such a badass throwing his lightsabre in people and that fight with Palpatine was awesome, just his entrance alone dropping the 2 gaurds with a slight gesture or how he killed the assasins that wanted to kill him when he was with the wookies. I also really, really liked the way how they showed the Jedi being betrayed and killed, made me feel sad in a way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-05-19, 01:26 PM in reply to Metal Militia's post "Most Anticipated Scene in Episode III"
The end credits.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-05-22, 04:44 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "The end credits."
actually i will have to agree with Sov on this one. I could not wait for the credit because that meant that the movie was over and that i had finally seen the most awaited movie.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-05-22, 06:42 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "actually i will have to agree with Sov..."
I had been looking forward to the final confrontation between Obi-Wan and Anakin, which did not dissapoint. However, I was surprised by the scene in which Yoda heads to the Jedi Temple to change the transmission. Yoda taking out clones and throwing his lightsaber through peoples just was just totally badass.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-05-22, 09:48 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I had been looking forward to the final..."
I liked Mace Windu's death most of all.

He's all like "you better watch yourself Young Padawan, don't be showin me no disrespect" And then later Anakin just chops off his arm, kinda more severe than being disrespectful.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2005-05-23, 12:10 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "I liked Mace Windu's death most of all...."
I really felt the Dark Side in the Dark man
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2005-05-25, 07:08 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "I really felt the Dark Side in the Dark..."
I liked the scene at the beginning where Anakin was trying to get the buzz droids off of Obi Wan's ship. R2 owned the shit out of that one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-05-25, 09:51 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "I liked the scene at the beginning..."
or when he zaps that one droid and it kicks him over... roflmao
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2005-05-25, 10:34 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "or when he zaps that one droid and it..."
Hahaha yah that was pretty funny. His revenge in the form of oil and fire was great though.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-05-25, 06:05 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Hahaha yah that was pretty funny. His..."
Yeah he fucked those 2 big droids up. That part made me laugh... but then the movie got depressing after that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-05-25, 07:52 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Yeah he fucked those 2 big droids up...."
you keep bitching about it being depressing but i really dont see it. I mean yeah Anakins wife died, but she had two children before so that was a spot of light in the movie.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-05-25, 08:00 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "you keep bitching about it being..."
The murder and betrayal of all the Jedi, Anakin slaughtering children...

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-05-27, 11:18 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "The murder and betrayal of all the..."
Quote:
The murder and betrayal of all the Jedi, Anakin slaughtering children...
You can't tell me that all that shit happening isn't depressing as hell Tidus. JR is completely right. 98% of the movie was that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13