Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2010-07-07, 11:57 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "LmaO! WTF!?? Anyways... time for me..."
Okay, so I watched a few things on the History Channel, with some three or four guys who basically spend their time running around, investigating what they can, and usually get some pretty interesting stuff - or - at least more interesting that those "monster hunter" faggots.

I don't have the need to go to youtube, or the erge to look it up, but I'll try to summarize it as well as I could.
*Basically, the first episode was about abductions, which involved the original (recorded) case of abduction, and later went on to strange implants in peoples bodies. The implants appeared to give off a radio signal similar to that of a cellphone, but no scars left in the body. Also, they appear to be ... "embraced" by the human body, which is impossible by normal means. In most cases, the body would have rejected it, or hidden it away. In this case, it basically fused with the body. The body wanted it like a hooker wants paid. When removed from the body, the implant suddenly stopped giving out the signal.*
My theory? It used the body to power up the signal, and without the body, the signal dies. Just one of many possibilities.
*Also, the object seemed to be like a miniature meteorite, and was made mostly of iron and organic parts. After the person discovered the implant, roughly fourty years ago, he lost nearly 80 pounds, and found out he was dying of a disease. Coincidence?*

Then we move to the next episode - the one that involves Isaac. The episode was about reverse engineering UFOs.
*Basically, it talks about the steal devices, and how Kenith Arnold originally saw aircrafts similar to that (Not the "Flying Saucers" people came to know). It mentions a few more things, they go around talking to people, but none of it really seemed to matter much more than Isaac, which they are pretty sure is a hoax, due to the fact there is no movement in the pictures. Basically, they thing some guy made/drew/designed a model, then copy-pasted it to a few pictures. The problem there is the Cellphone. It clearly is in cellphone quality, and if they had time to edit that one so well, why not the others? Anyways-
It later comes to the topic of how they would float so well. They considered sound vibrations. It's proven that sound vibrations in the same frequency can move things, as long as it's the same frequency as the other object. Ever seen a glass break because of someones' voice? Same idea, just a little more advanced. The problem is, aren't most UFOs said to be soundless? Simple enough, there are sounds people can't hear!
Finally -
They spoke of how UFOs can move as such a stupidly epic speed. More or less, they talked alot about having a "set location" to go to - for example - another planet that who know exactly where it is. Apparently, someone who worked in reverse engineering was actually in a reversely engineered UFO, there was a bright light up while in the "UFO" for a test, it lasted about 15 seconds, and it was over. The man he was working for said "test is over, time for a briefing"(or something of the sort) and the man was confused, asking what just happened. Apparently, a good fifteen minutes went by, the traveled to a place, which was a good while off, gathered rocks, grass, etc., then came back. Proof of this was the fact that the grass and rocks were found in his pockets. Later, a friend claimed to have seen the "UFO", and apparently saw people wearing the same suits. How to explain the suddenly memory loss, if he was actually doing things? Apparently, the mind reaches it's full capacity, then forgets everything, while in the UFO (or something like that). The memory loss and suddenly gap in time is a common thing claimed in UFO sightings.*

And that's about it. Sorry for being so vague, but my memory isn't exactly the best, since this was on a few hours ago.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-07-07, 12:23 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Did this thread have anything to do..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Did this thread have anything to do with this?

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/u...155259&catid=6
I'm not sure anymore, but I think it did.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2010-07-16, 12:39 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I'm not sure anymore, but I think it..."
Would you tap an alien chick?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai