Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2006-03-09, 09:04 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Can't be as bad as me. I don't even..."
Lenny said:
Can't be as bad as me. I don't even know where Las Vegas is in relation to Parts of America.

Talking about Sin City, how're things going ovee there?
Oh... as sinfull as ever I suppose.
She's still hurting alot and it's really stressfull for both of us. Plus... our lifestyle could be changing dramatically but I'm not going to say anything because I don't want be blabbing our personal shit on here just yet. (Even though she does it to everyone she meets ).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-03-09, 10:11 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Oh... as sinfull as ever I suppose. ..."
Yea, that bitch. How dare she talk about personal things like relationships and such on here. These forums are resolved for you discussing your sexual escapades .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-10, 07:28 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Oh... as sinfull as ever I suppose. ..."
Kaneda said:
Oh... as sinfull as ever I suppose.
She's still hurting alot and it's really stressfull for both of us. Plus... our lifestyle could be changing dramatically but I'm not going to say anything because I don't want be blabbing our personal shit on here just yet. (Even though she does it to everyone she meets ).
yea, what the fuck, you can plan out your fucking other girls on here, but wouldnt want to put our personal shit on here? And yea, i talk about it, you dont seem to have that big of a say in it, so ill talk to people that do.
Plus im a social person, i dont save all my thoughts up to get online at night and say them in these forum things. ugh.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2006-03-10, 10:27 AM in reply to klo's post starting "yea, what the fuck, you can plan out..."
Obviously klo is the real man in the relationship.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-03-11, 10:34 AM in reply to klo's post starting "yea, what the fuck, you can plan out..."
klo said:
yea, what the fuck, you can plan out your fucking other girls on here, but wouldnt want to put our personal shit on here? And yea, i talk about it, you dont seem to have that big of a say in it, so ill talk to people that do.
Plus im a social person, i dont save all my thoughts up to get online at night and say them in these forum things. ugh.
Your done.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-03-11, 04:29 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Your done."
OOOOOHHHHH SNAAPP!!!

It's on like Donkey Kong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-03-11, 04:47 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Your done."
Kaneda said:
Your done.
What does that mean?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-03-12, 01:18 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "What does that mean?"
Murder, death, kill!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2006-03-12, 01:49 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Murder, death, kill!"
I hope she stabs him in the balls.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-03-12, 03:35 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "What does that mean?"
GravitonSurge said:
What does that mean?
Grav he's talking about her done. Its kinda like the white mans varient of "Yo momma"

Honestly I'm not sure if the stupidity in this thread could increase... You 2 are idiots for getting back together...

EDIT: I am expecting the obvious response of "It just did because you posted"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2006-03-12, 04:02 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I hope she stabs him in the balls."
Again, something that should be recorded for my personal amusement...and possibly my own financial security should it be sent to me via tape.

Last edited by Jessifer; 2006-03-12 at 04:04 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-03-12, 05:04 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Again, something that should be..."
Obviously she owns a done?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-23, 07:24 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Obviously she owns a done?"
Why is this stickied anyways?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2006-03-23, 07:29 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Why is this stickied anyways?"
Originally I stickied it per Joe's request as a joke. I unstickied it a day later, but Grav felt like making it a sticky again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-03-23, 08:05 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Originally I stickied it per Joe's..."
This is as important as the faked landing of the moon!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-23, 09:04 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "This is as important as the faked..."
This is far more important than that.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-03-24, 09:10 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "This is far more important than that."
You guys seen any pirates around here?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2006-03-24, 11:56 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "You guys seen any pirates around here?"
I read a story a few days ago about a pirate ship that tried to take out a navy destroyer. Didn't go well for the pirates
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-03-25, 05:46 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I read a story a few days ago about a..."
A proper wooden Pirate ship? Cannons? Cutlasses? The works?

Now that's what happens when a group of actors take too many drugs.

Either that, or they were filming for Pirates of the Caribbean 3.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-25, 06:45 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "A proper wooden Pirate ship? Cannons?..."
Or they were actual pirates.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos