Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

To many torches...
Posted 2008-09-25, 01:36 PM
Who wants one? USWest Ladder - must have > 300 posts.

Or, if you have your own keyset I'll do them for you. And you can keep the torch.

Last edited by Kazilla; 2008-09-25 at 02:03 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-25, 02:55 PM in reply to Kazilla's post "To many torches..."
what torches do you have?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-25, 03:31 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "what torches do you have?"
Whatever torch you need
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-26, 12:55 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Whatever torch you need ;)"
I've been meaning to make a char on us west so I will contact you with the type once I have made them.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-26, 10:40 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I've been meaning to make a char on us..."
I just realized. We spent all that time rushing and stuff, and I am still torchless. But I do Have a thing that makes ppl think I beat the Ubers. Lol. Thanks though. I am now lvl 23 faster than I have ever done it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-27, 07:05 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I just realized. We spent all that time..."
Two more levels and you will start to level like crazy. I need to tradea round for a sorc torch, all I have right now are amazon torches.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-27, 09:06 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Two more levels and you will start to..."
Ok, I am going to be on a lot so I can get really high.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-27, 09:41 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Ok, I am going to be on a lot so I can..."
I botted all night, and this morning when I stopped my bot, I went to log on and got Temp banned.. lol bullshit. I found x2 Pul Runes yesterday though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-27, 01:15 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I botted all night, and this morning..."
Lol, When is the temp over? I am level 45 now. You are right, chaos runs are fast leveling. Apparently uber runs get you 1-85 in 20 mins.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-27, 01:40 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Lol, When is the temp over? I am level..."
Level 53 now. Almost to the Baal runs. Man this is fast. I could be 85 by now if my mom wasn't doing the HW first Computer later thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-27, 03:02 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Level 53 now. Almost to the Baal runs...."
I'm currently still temporarily banned lol. This is fkn retarded blizzard seriously needs to fix d2. Im kicking ass at warhammer though. Finally got RR 10. Im almsot Level 16 as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-27, 05:39 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I'm currently still temporarily banned..."
Tell me when you get un-baaned. In the mean time, I will MF and raise. My Bliz is doing about .5K damage per second now what level should I start MFing NM Meph and Hell Meph? Or who should I kill while MFing?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-27, 05:40 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Tell me when you get un-baaned. In the..."
whenever, 70 is usually when i stop adjust and get what last few levels I need. I think I started botting pindle, eld, and shenk on my sorc around 73.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-27, 06:03 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "whenever, 70 is usually when i stop..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
whenever, 70 is usually when i stop adjust and get what last few levels I need. I think I started botting pindle, eld, and shenk on my sorc around 73.
Who is eld?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-27, 06:07 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Who is eld?"
Eldritch. When you use the 2nd WP location in A5, if you go down you get Shenk, and if you go up you get Eldrtich, they are both very close to the WP.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-27, 06:08 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Eldritch. When you use the 2nd WP..."
And then Ped is just through a portal right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-27, 06:11 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "And then Ped is just through a portal..."
Who is Ped? This is who I Mf.

Hammerdin = Andy, Mephisto, Travacil, Eldritch, Shenk, Pindle
Sorceress = Eldritch, Shenk, Pindle

Andy = a1 last boss
Mephisto = a3 last boss
Trav = quest before mephisto, (killing entire council)
Eldritch, and Shenk = a5 second wp. Eld is up, shenk is down
Pindle = red portal anya pops open after you save her from the icey grave

FKN UNBAN ME!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-27, 06:31 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Who is Ped? This is who I Mf. ..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
Who is Ped? This is who I Mf.

Hammerdin = Andy, Mephisto, Travacil, Eldritch, Shenk, Pindle
Sorceress = Eldritch, Shenk, Pindle

Andy = a1 last boss
Mephisto = a3 last boss
Trav = quest before mephisto, (killing entire council)
Eldritch, and Shenk = a5 second wp. Eld is up, shenk is down
Pindle = red portal anya pops open after you save her from the icey grave

FKN UNBAN ME!!
Thanks!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-09-27, 06:51 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Thanks!"
If you plan on doing Mephisto, make sure you have a really strong merc. If you want to do the moat trick your merc still needs to be able to survive a few direct hits from Mephisto. You will need a decent merc for pindle, eld, and shenk. Andy is really easy, the poison is the worst part. Just tele around or bring antidote pots with you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-27, 06:56 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "If you plan on doing Mephisto, make..."
this is y i dont play buyable games if you get banned you wasted your money on stupid things
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123