Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Shael or PSkull?
Posted 2004-08-04, 02:45 PM
Finally got a half-way decent bow on ladder for mid lvl use. Can't decide whether to use shael rune or PSkull in socket. Have no ED jewel so that is not an option. I may have to use this bow for another 30-35 lvls, so I need to think of the future as well as just now at lvl 45.

Comments?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Princess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPrincess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Princess_Hibed

Posted 2004-08-04, 02:54 PM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post "Shael or PSkull?"
Pskull gives life and mana replen, right? I've forgotten lol.

Go for the shael and use maybe life leech to replace the replen the skull would give.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-04, 02:54 PM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post "Shael or PSkull?"
well if you're just gonna use it to lvl, i suggest you don't put anything in it and just leech off baals runs and use those gems and runes for better purpose...

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-08-04, 02:59 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Pskull gives life and mana replen,..."
Sovereign said:
Pskull gives life and mana replen, right?
LMFAO!!! can you say NEWB!??!!?! j/k skull gives life leech and mana leech
j/k sov but thats funny replen is in armor and helms ..........
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2004-08-04, 03:03 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "well if you're just gonna use it to..."
PSkull is 4% life and 3% mana in bow. I will use this bow for lvling and for rushing and general play. It is a Lycander Aim so it already has 7% mana leech. Am leaning towards shael.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Princess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPrincess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Princess_Hibed

Posted 2004-08-04, 03:04 PM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post starting "PSkull is 4% life and 3% mana in bow. ..."
Why not just get a better bow -_-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-04, 03:14 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Why not just get a better bow -_-"
Sovereign said:
Why not just get a better bow -_-
Because I am poor and cannot afford BOTD, WF, or other bow; and because I am still low level and can't use a bow that has high requirements. I own nothing else at the moment that has even remotely the same abilities of the Lycander Aim. A WF or Eagle would be nice but those will not kick in until lvl 69 or so. But, that's life on the ladder...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Princess_Hibed

Posted 2004-08-04, 04:52 PM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post starting "Because I am poor and cannot afford..."
both options is good unless u already have some lifeleech with rings, if so then go shael, you don't really need that much life leech to survive
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-08-04, 06:57 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "both options is good unless u already..."
You can ALWAYS unsocket it...

Go with Shael.

If you can fire faster, then you leech more, unless you already fire rapidly...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-08-05, 01:40 AM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post starting "Because I am poor and cannot afford..."
hey princess, ill give you free EAgle. Just sits in my stash and no one wants. PM me or let me know when you will be on
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog