Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

New sig for me plz!
Posted 2004-06-09, 05:47 AM
Could somebody make their newest member Fatal1ty, A sig he can charish on his stay at zelaron?

Want it dark.
Ancient Writing
Zelaron Forums bottem left
Fatal1ty somwhere on it.

Thats about it!

thanks appreciated.

-Fatal1ty
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Fatal1ty is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFatal1ty is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Fatal1ty

Posted 2004-06-09, 07:10 PM in reply to Fatal1ty's post "New sig for me plz!"
Well here is a smaller version of what i made for D3V,

I'll make you one next since slanish and badboy havent specified what they want.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-06-09, 07:28 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "Well here is a smaller version of what..."
Hooray for epilepsy.
- Where it's always 1995 (or so).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raijin Z is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaijin Z is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raijin Z

Posted 2004-06-09, 07:53 PM in reply to Raijin Z's post starting "Hooray for epilepsy."
noooo www.seizurerobots.com

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-06-09, 08:16 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "noooo www.seizurerobots.com"
AHHHH BASTARD! *goes into seizure, foams at mouth and swallows tongue*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-06-09, 09:52 PM in reply to Fatal1ty's post "New sig for me plz!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-10, 02:04 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "http://www.seizurerobots.com/ufo.gifhttp..."
and now for Fatal1ty's sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-06-10, 02:11 AM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "and now for Fatal1ty's sig..."
Idk, i personally like the one that i made for him better. Its up to you fatal1ty
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-10, 02:15 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Idk, i personally like the one that i..."
you refering to the ufos?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-06-10, 02:17 AM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "you refering to the ufos?"
But of course
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-10, 02:36 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "But of course ^_^"
Sovereign said:
But of course
wouldnt fit lol, 500pxl with max

ok now for badboy's sig
i couldnt figure out what was better so i made two.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-06-10, 07:33 AM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "wouldnt fit lol, 500pxl with max ok..."
Doesnt any of you have any skill at making sigs?

Or do I have to pay d2 items for good ones?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Fatal1ty is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFatal1ty is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Fatal1ty

Posted 2004-06-10, 07:36 AM in reply to Fatal1ty's post starting "Doesnt any of you have any skill at..."
You could actually be nice to them, since they're doing this in their spare time for a newbie forum member...

That would be an excellent start.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-10, 07:58 AM in reply to Fatal1ty's post starting "Doesnt any of you have any skill at..."
Make one yourself then, you ungrateful fuck.

If you can't do any better, then don't criticize other people's work. And if you can do better, just make your own fucking sig.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-10, 09:32 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Make one yourself then, you ungrateful..."
well, fuck I said I wanted a good sig. Not shit!

Also why the hell you flaming me. sovvy!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Fatal1ty

Posted 2004-06-10, 10:34 AM in reply to Fatal1ty's post starting "well, fuck I said I wanted a good sig...."
Thanks alot for sig AC.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-06-10, 10:46 AM in reply to Fatal1ty's post starting "well, fuck I said I wanted a good sig...."
Because you deserve it, maybe you should quit being an ungrateful ass and you won't be flamed for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-06-10, 10:49 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "Because you deserve it, maybe you..."
I don't give a shit. I didn't ask for that.

I wanted ancient writing and somthing cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Fatal1ty

Posted 2004-06-10, 10:55 AM in reply to Fatal1ty's post "New sig for me plz!"
Fatal1ty said:
Could somebody make their newest member Fatal1ty, A sig he can charish on his stay at zelaron?

Want it dark.
Ancient Writing
Zelaron Forums bottem left
Fatal1ty somwhere on it.

Thats about it!

thanks appreciated.

-Fatal1ty

It's got everything you asked for on it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-06-10, 11:02 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "It's got everything you asked for on it."
when did I say flames?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Fatal1ty