Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Posted 2008-09-13, 11:20 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Would Poker or Tonk be too much?"
Jessifer said: [Goto]
Would Poker or Tonk be too much?
I would love to play some poker against some of you guys, i'm actually pretty good at Hold'em.. Blackjack, 5card, etc. I wouldn't mind anything really just being able to play mano e mano or even a few people from here being able to connect and play against each other would be pretty tight.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-13, 11:24 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I would love to play some poker against..."
We can all play Dnd!. Do we have a DM in the house? (dont worry, no one will see us LARPing)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-13, 11:32 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "We can all play Dnd!. Do we have a DM..."
(Nope).

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-14, 12:05 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "(Nope)."
We can take on roles of other Zelaron members. It could be a lot of fun. Scenarios and what may have you. I'm excited In actuality, I'm starving.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-14, 08:09 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "We can take on roles of other Zelaron..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
We can take on roles of other Zelaron members. It could be a lot of fun. Scenarios and what may have you. I'm excited In actuality, I'm starving.
A trip to Arizona to play dnd, yea the flight cost outweighs all the fun =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-14, 08:12 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "A trip to Arizona to play dnd, yea the..."
logging onto zelaron is free
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-14, 08:35 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I would love to play some poker against..."
D3V said: [Goto]
I would love to play some poker against some of you guys, i'm actually pretty good at Hold'em.. Blackjack, 5card, etc. I wouldn't mind anything really just being able to play mano e mano or even a few people from here being able to connect and play against each other would be pretty tight.
Yeah lets get some Hold'Em up in here. I love poker.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-09-14, 10:04 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "logging onto zelaron is free"
Still gotta pay for the internet, unless you're logged in wirelessly using someone else's connection.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-09-14, 10:25 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Still gotta pay for the internet,..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
Still gotta pay for the internet, unless you're logged in wirelessly using someone else's connection.
Umm, airport wifi anyone? Airport wifi ftw~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-14, 11:47 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Umm, airport wifi anyone? Airport wifi..."
Well we can still continue to deliberate and throw ideas around, but there is still a huge task at hand and that's being able to get the right languages being able to coinside with the languages of the forums. I'm going to search the next few days anything that might already have an existing plug-in to make something like this work. We'll see.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-15, 04:32 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Well we can still continue to..."
i think ww had differnt lagugase in way ealyer and the he took them out because when i looked at zel through archive.org for 2003 it had different laguge select
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-09-23, 01:08 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "i think ww had differnt lagugase in way..."
Well, nothing's happened...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-23, 01:44 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Well, nothing's happened..."
I was never successful in setting up mutliplayer games for the Zelaron Arcade.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-09-23, 03:02 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "I was never successful in setting up..."
Ya know, d2jsp have a game like what we are discussing, they call it Ladder Smasher or something like that. It is terribad, better off buying an MMO or a FPS or a RTS, or anything that we can all connect to and get to work!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-23, 04:35 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Ya know, d2jsp have a game like what we..."
Starcraft 2, ftw.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-23, 04:37 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Starcraft 2, ftw."
That would be a very good ideal, One thing I have noticed about Zelaron is that a lot of the games we play none of us share same server/realm. Starcraft 2 should have a dedicated Zelaron server/realm that way we can all get on and play. (Yea, Diablo we share but, Diablo is so old!!!)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-23, 04:38 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "That would be a very good ideal, One..."
Or of course Diablo 3. Who knows, WoW never really transferred onto these boards very well, despite it's very large populairity.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-23, 04:42 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Or of course Diablo 3. Who knows, WoW..."
Gaming on Zelaron is D-E-A-D.. Which is really quiet sad. Warhammer which had huge hype, and actually lived up to it (to me and others). Hasn't even sparked an interest. World of Warcraft which has over 7,000,000 users has a population from Zelaron of... 12? We need to get our game back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-23, 05:16 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Gaming on Zelaron is D-E-A-D.. Which is..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
Gaming on Zelaron is D-E-A-D.. Which is really quiet sad. Warhammer which had huge hype, and actually lived up to it (to me and others). Hasn't even sparked an interest. World of Warcraft which has over 7,000,000 users has a population from Zelaron of... 12? We need to get our game back.
Even though this forum is dubbed a "gaming forum," the type of members on it (like me) are just interested in other things more than video games. I, for one, do not own any of the Blizzard games. Guess I've spared myself the addiction, even though I've heard that are great games.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-23, 06:17 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Even though this forum is dubbed a..."
That is why gaming here has died, all the old gamers have moved on or past away (not really). Most of the newer members (< 50% I consider new) aren't gamers. Our gaming forums have slacked, and what seems to be 'topic' here is singularity, ai, idiots bitch slapping eachother with purses, and the occasional game that 2-3 members here are interested in.

I went to another forum and posted a question, by the time the forum had redirected me back to my previous page my topic had ended up 1/2 down page 2... Thats what we need to get started here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla