Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

I'm back.
Posted 2008-06-26, 12:55 AM
I'm here, most of you probably won't remember me, I don't even remember the last time I was here. Oh well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2008-06-26, 03:59 AM in reply to badboy's post "I'm back."
I remember you.

What's up man?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-06-26, 04:59 AM in reply to badboy's post "I'm back."
I seem to remember that we didn't get along. Strange. Welcome back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2008-06-26, 07:17 AM in reply to badboy's post "I'm back."
I also remember you, apparently we all have great memory?

I remember you had a scavenger hunt thread where you tried to get ideas for things to find. How'd that end up anyway? And where'd you disappear to??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-26, 08:40 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I also remember you, apparently we all..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
I also remember you, apparently we all have great memory?

I remember you had a scavenger hunt thread where you tried to get ideas for things to find. How'd that end up anyway? And where'd you disappear to??
Well, at the moment I'm in 29 Palms CA. MCAGCC. Married and about to have a kid. How'd I end up here? Would probably take awhile to explain. And to all that I may have upset in the past, excuse it I was immature, in opposition to my avatar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2008-06-26, 09:56 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "Well, at the moment I'm in 29 Palms CA...."
badboy said: [Goto]
Well, at the moment I'm in 29 Palms CA. MCAGCC. Married and about to have a kid. How'd I end up here? Would probably take awhile to explain. And to all that I may have upset in the past, excuse it I was immature, in opposition to my avatar.
Most people were immature. The important thing is that they eventually change, for the most part.

I remember you. I don't remember really liking or disliking you. Welcome back!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-27, 07:54 AM in reply to badboy's post starting "Well, at the moment I'm in 29 Palms CA...."
Wow. Just look at how dramatically your life can change in 3 years. Well congrats, man, I wish you and your family the best. I really hope I find "the one" in the next couple of years.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-27, 07:56 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Wow. Just look at how dramatically your..."
You're still young my friend. Don't go looking for major commitments for at least 4-5 years, have fun at 21! If it happens though, you can't help it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-06-27, 08:03 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "You're still young my friend. Don't go..."
Oh I know. I'm not necessarily going to be looking for something, but if something should happen to fall in my lap, I'm going to make the best of it.

19 days till I turn 21. Watch out bar sluts, here I come! lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-27, 08:05 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Oh I know. I'm not necessarily going to..."
Bar sluts RULE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-06-27, 08:08 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Oh I know. I'm not necessarily going to..."
Oh I know. I'm not necessarily going to be looking for something, but if something should happen to fall in my lap, I'm going to make the best of it.

19 days till I turn 21. Watch out bar sluts, here I come! lol
Interesting, I thought you were at least a couple years older than me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-27, 08:09 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Interesting, I thought you were at..."
Aren't you 19?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-27, 08:12 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Aren't you 19?"
Aren't you 19?
20 since March.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-27, 08:13 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "20 since March."
Ah. Well at least I'm a year older than you. Somehow that makes me superior?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-27, 02:29 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Ah. Well at least I'm a year older than..."
And i'm older than you . 21 since February bitches.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-06-27, 11:28 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "And i'm older than you :D. 21 since..."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
And i'm older than you . 21 since February bitches.
21 since October.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

badboy

Posted 2008-06-28, 07:35 AM in reply to badboy's post starting "21 since October."
21 since September.... of 2001.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii