Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Most Recent Food
Posted 2008-04-06, 03:23 PM
Hey guys. Lets post the food you ate most recently. You can post pictures too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-04-06, 03:57 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post "Most Recent Food"
I'll go first, my dinner:

Chocolate Milk
Brocoli
Pasta
Pork Roast
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-04-06, 04:23 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "I'll go first, my dinner: Chocolate..."
Shoepeg white corn.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-06, 05:24 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Shoepeg white corn."
Shrimp Creole, Clam Chowder, Calamari.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-04-06, 05:27 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Shrimp Creole, Clam Chowder, Calamari."
Nachos, tortillas, ground turkey, refried beans, rice

oh and the mexican that made them hohohoho~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-04-06, 05:30 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Nachos, tortillas, ground turkey,..."
Steak and bean burrito with 2 beers and nachos.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-04-07, 02:20 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Steak and bean burrito with 2 beers and..."
Some beef jerky, a couple of Garden Salsa Sunchips, and some caramel Hershey's Kisses.

That was hours ago. I'm fucking hungry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-04-07, 02:41 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Some beef jerky, a couple of Garden..."
A banana. For breakfast. I considered engulfing a can of tuna as well, but I ran out of time.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-04-07, 04:46 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "A banana. For breakfast. I considered..."
an entire pizza
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2008-04-07, 05:13 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "an entire pizza"
lol, a chicken sandwhich it was good stuff
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
micdawg12 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmicdawg12 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

micdawg12

Posted 2008-04-07, 06:50 AM in reply to micdawg12's post starting "lol, a chicken sandwhich :) it was good..."
blueberry muffin =]
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-04-07, 07:14 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "blueberry muffin =]"
A cinnamon pop-tart

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-04-07, 07:22 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "A cinnamon pop-tart :)"
Ramen noodles... livin the high life, baby.

And FU @ all the people that take dinner made by parents for granted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-07, 09:49 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Ramen noodles... livin the high life,..."
Thanatos said:
Ramen noodles... livin the high life, baby.

Lol, true that. Vanilla snackpack...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-07, 01:23 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Ramen noodles... livin the high life,..."
Thanatos said:
Damn straight.

One of those new Easy Mac bowls.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-04-07, 01:32 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Damn straight. One of those new Easy..."
I'm drinking coffee drink right now mmm my favorite.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-04-07, 02:08 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Damn straight. One of those new Easy..."
I'd kill for a home-cooked meal right now. I'd fucking murder somebody.

Chicken sandwich.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-07, 02:11 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'd kill for a home-cooked meal right..."
The last thing I ate was a Lean Cuisine at like 11:30, i'm hungry again

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-04-07, 02:47 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "The last thing I ate was a Lean Cuisine..."
Chicken nuggets..

Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-07, 02:48 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Chicken nuggets.. Jr. Cheeseburger..."
Peppermint.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven