Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2008-05-28, 03:20 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Either that or: Rp........"
It's role-playing, where peole type /me feels like a retard for saying this.

ugh, I think my guildies are raiding tonight, well group 3 is.. yuck.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-05-28, 08:15 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "It's role-playing, where peole type /me..."
Guessing you are going to miss it. Do you care?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-30, 12:25 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Guessing you are going to miss it. Do..."
To be honest, As big of a game as WoW is. You shouldn't have any free time. When you message, or get a message saying "Let's raid in 30 minutes.'' And it's only a Ten minute walk, Probably Six on a normal mount, Why leave right away? Why not Fight/Mine/Tailor/Enchant/Sell/Trade? I mean, come on. You always have something to do on WoW, If a person say's he isn't gonna be there for about twelve minutes, leave and do something. Besides, if your not there when he gets there, There is a handy little Whisper feature.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-05-30, 08:44 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Guessing you are going to miss it. Do..."
Asamin said:
Guessing you are going to miss it. Do you care?
The GM of our guild which happens to be my RL buddy hopped on Weebls for me and raided... so technically I did miss it but still got the badges and whatnot.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-06-01, 05:06 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "To be honest, As big of a game as WoW..."
Coriander said:
To be honest, As big of a game as WoW is. You shouldn't have any free time. When you message, or get a message saying "Let's raid in 30 minutes.'' And it's only a Ten minute walk, Probably Six on a normal mount, Why leave right away? Why not Fight/Mine/Tailor/Enchant/Sell/Trade? I mean, come on. You always have something to do on WoW, If a person say's he isn't gonna be there for about twelve minutes, leave and do something. Besides, if your not there when he gets there, There is a handy little Whisper feature.
I agree whole heartedly. The same goes for every game. Except Diablo.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-06-02, 01:28 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I agree whole heartedly. The same goes..."
I think there should be more options than just crafting or something.

A nice game like cards would be nice, or a coloring book.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-06-02, 02:02 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "I think there should be more options..."
Coffee...Your playing WoW in your free time, so you shouldn't have any free time. And if you wanna play cards then play solitaire. There are a bunch of skills so as you won't get bored easily.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-02, 02:19 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Coffee...Your playing WoW in your free..."
The thing is just like downtime in a group like waiting for a tank or something. I just think there should be more options.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-06-02, 03:14 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "The thing is just like downtime in a..."
Like what..WoW card solitaire in game? They don't want to add those things or they already would have. There are plenty of things that you could do in your free time on the game. Go play the Auction House and look for good deals, I mean...Come on man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-02, 04:33 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Like what..WoW card solitaire in game?..."
I know Corainder. I'm talking about group down time. I have specifically mentioned that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-06-02, 05:43 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "I know Corainder. I'm talking about..."
Group downtime happens when you choose to sit on your ass and wait.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-03, 01:07 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Group downtime happens when you choose..."
Not always, sometimes key members leave and we have to wait to replace them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-06-03, 01:43 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "Not always, sometimes key members leave..."
Why wait to replace them? Why not go and do something while looking for someone to help you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-03, 06:58 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Why wait to replace them? Why not go..."
Sometimes the group is kinda deep in the instance and the time it would take to leave and do something is not worth it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-10-07, 05:58 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "Sometimes the group is kinda deep in..."
Coffeedagger said: [Goto]
Sometimes the group is kinda deep in the instance and the time it would take to leave and do something is not worth it.
New bejeweld coming to WoW for your free time killing

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wolfturn enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWolfturn enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wolfturn

Posted 2008-10-10, 01:18 PM in reply to Wolfturn's post starting "New bejeweld coming to WoW for your..."
Good to know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coffeedagger