Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

View Poll Results: Would you rather? Round 1
Jessica Alba 8 42.11%
Jessica Biel 11 57.89%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2008-07-09, 03:39 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Good answers, next time i'll include a..."
We were having this argument in work today. Well, I say "we", I mean "I was being shouted at for saying that Alba is ugly and that no, I wouldn't bend her over and have my merry little way with her".

At break I was jumped, and carried into the carpark.

Anyway, it got me thinking, and I thought of this thread, and of who I'd rank above Alba and Biel. After the obvious, like my goats, and the three horses in the fields nex to my house, I settled on a Welsh actress, Eve Myles.

None of this "plastic" whatever I went on about when D3V made this thread, but rather off-the-street beauty. She's not even got those perfect, unnaturally straight teeth you see on so many plastic women.

I saw a film with Sienna Miller in on Saturday (Factory Girl). She's not bad, either.

A few of the names that popped up during the argument at work (after I was let back into the factory), that I'd also rank above Alba and Biel, were Emma Watson (Hermione Granger), Kirsten Dunst, Megan Fox, and Keira Knightley (what a surprise! ).

Quote:
Are you biased towards English chicks?
I didn't answer this. Change "English" to "British" (but only because of the Welse Eve Myles), and I think I'd answer with "more or less, aye".

---

EDIT: Actually, I think I might start a new one of these when I've got the time, seeing as D3V didn't get round to it. I've got a few ideas of who to include from the guys at work (even I don't agree with them!).

Last edited by Lenny; 2008-07-09 at 03:42 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-07-09, 03:46 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "We were having this argument in work..."
You're out of your mind
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2008-07-09, 05:52 PM in reply to Xenn's post starting "You're out of your mind"
Alba, the other has an ugly face
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-07-09, 07:03 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "We were having this argument in work..."
ew shes not hot lol
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-07-09, 08:13 PM in reply to D3V's post "Who would you rather? Round 1"
Beil.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2008-07-09, 08:25 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "We were having this argument in work..."
Mila Kunis is hot, if you don't pay attention to the fact that her eyes are two different colors.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-07-09, 08:28 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Mila Kunis is hot, if you don't pay..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
Mila Kunis is hot, if you don't pay attention to the fact that her eyes are two different colors.
Seriously? Two colors??? Cool!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2008-07-10, 03:07 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Mila Kunis is hot, if you don't pay..."

Nowt wrong with that. My eyes are different colours. So are Bowie's, and the same applies to Yuna in FFX.

---

No-one thinks that Eve Myles is even remotely pretty?! Pfff. I've never seen such a bunch of... OK, another English bird - Keeley Hazell. The guys at work speak very highly of her. Google Image her, but be warned - HAVE SAFE SEARCH ON!

Oh, and does no-one like Sienna Miller? Or Kirsten Dunst? What about Megan Fox?

And Eve Myles has a fantastic voice and accent. Don't see what's wrong with all of you, tbh. Harumph.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-07-10, 03:15 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Nowt wrong with that. My eyes are..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
No-one thinks that Eve Myles is even remotely pretty?!
I'd hit it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-10, 05:25 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Nowt wrong with that. My eyes are..."
Megan Fox is dead sexy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-07-10, 05:34 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "We were having this argument in work..."
Emma Watson
Oh and her:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-10, 05:50 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Oh and her: ..."
Going with the poll at hand, Alba's gorgeous, so I chose her.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-07-12, 07:25 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Megan Fox is dead sexy."
Megan Fox is dead sexy.
Seconded
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-07-12, 07:51 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Seconded"
Alba I always thought she was hotter, but Biel is super hot too.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-15, 07:13 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Nowt wrong with that. My eyes are..."
Oh, and does no-one like Sienna Miller? Or Kirsten Dunst? What about Megan Fox?
Sienna Miller = Hot
Megan Fox = Smokin' Hot
Kirstin Dunst = Gollum from LoTR
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2008-07-15, 07:16 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Megan Fox is dead sexy."
Megan Fox is dead sexy.
QFT.

I'd fuck her silly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-07-15, 03:20 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "QFT. I'd fuck her silly."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
QFT.

I'd fuck her silly.
I just googled her, I agree
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-07-15, 04:01 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I just googled her, I agree"
Wallow said: [Goto]
I just googled her, I agree
http://megan-fox.org/hospice.htm

I'd hit it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-15, 04:14 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://megan-fox.org/hospice.htm I'd..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
http://megan-fox.org/hospice.htm

I'd hit it.
aaaaa, that Megan Fox looks like an anus turned inside out
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-07-15, 04:49 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "aaaaa, that Megan Fox looks like an..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
aaaaa, that Megan Fox looks like an anus turned inside out
That little girl is dead, she died of AIDS at 11 years old.

I bet you feel like an ass now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!