Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Moderators Come Give Statictics
Posted 2004-05-25, 11:03 PM
ok you guys are betetr at finding out information then anyone i know so heres a question i want to know how many (what %) of diablo is gay nubbish ebayers, and what % have to bot to find anything w/e happened to the legitness of an actually online role playing game why since its online you gotta hack and buy shit offline cant u just be legit for once...but anyway please find out those questions for me...

Last Post 4 Me...
Mommy Said The End Is Near

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BornOblivious is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBornOblivious is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BornOblivious

Posted 2004-05-25, 11:27 PM in reply to BornOblivious's post "Moderators Come Give Statictics"
You suck at the internet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-26, 08:55 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You suck at the internet."
wtf r u talking about "i suck at the internet" your probably one of the million people that cant do anything legitamently w/e im done with zelaron
Mommy Said The End Is Near

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BornOblivious is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBornOblivious is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BornOblivious

Posted 2004-05-26, 09:13 AM in reply to BornOblivious's post starting "wtf r u talking about "i suck at the..."
For your info, I don't play the game, and when I do it's almost always on hardcore. I've never used chicken except once when I played with hellmonkeys because we kept trying to kill PKs that attacked us instead of running away from them.

You've already made a fool of yourself by saying
"blah blah blah this is my last post" like anyone gives a damn and then you post again 10 hours later.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-26, 10:30 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "For your info, I don't play the game,..."
haha watch out man u might blow a gasket lolno worries, if he has a prob he can deal with it in his own way, not worth u gettin all worked up over bro
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-05-26, 10:47 AM in reply to BornOblivious's post "Moderators Come Give Statictics"
Like it or not, D2 hacking is not going anywhere. We at Zelaron (at least myself), use various hacks, bots, etc... to try to keep up with the falling exchange rates of rare items.

There was a time you COULD play legit and get godly. That time has passed. Diablo II is a VERY cut-throat game.

If you choose not to use any hacks or whatever, there ARE various 'Purist' communities that act as their own little realm. If you search for D2 Clans, I'm sure you can locate one.

Stop the flames.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-26, 03:20 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Like it or not, D2 hacking is not going..."
I don't use anything but the maphack. I wish I was patient/smart enough to figure out pindlebot. I've got a big hardware knowledge but when it comes to figuring out any type of coding (even something as simple as a freakin INI file) i'm clueless.

But you're right. Without any type of hack, irregardless of how small it is (such as a maphack), it's almost impossible to keep up. I do manual mf runs every night and I still can't find a bunch of stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jabberwock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenjabberwock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

jabberwock

Posted 2004-05-26, 04:19 PM in reply to jabberwock's post starting "I don't use anything but the maphack. ..."
I used to do manual mf runs, no mh or nething i found godly shit like Eth Bonehew, Eth Flamebellow, and my most prized find Eth perfect zod'd Stormlash, but it was such a bitch and so time consuming so i had to get a bot so i could get good grades and maintain my pimp status social life lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-05-26, 04:51 PM in reply to jabberwock's post starting "I don't use anything but the maphack. ..."
.ini's are simple. Read the captions that tell what everything is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-26, 05:02 PM in reply to BornOblivious's post "Moderators Come Give Statictics"
BornOblivious said:
Last Post 4 Me...
You lied.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven