Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Cheapest Dueling Item???
Posted 2004-05-21, 04:16 PM
omg i was dueling these two people holy hell they were cheap one would use a doom zerker w/ HOLY FREEZE and i wouldnt be able to move fast at all and then his friend would just FoH me to death...so im thinking cheapest item is DOOM ZERKER cuz holy freeze and u can do freeze charge which is a bitch...UGH i hate it Holy FREEZE and FoH CHEAPEST DUELING MOVES EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-05-21, 05:36 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post "Cheapest Dueling Item???"
About the holy freeze you can just use a raven frost but yeah foh is cheap... i lost 400k to a foher last night... lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton

Posted 2004-05-21, 06:20 PM in reply to MysticWonton's post starting "About the holy freeze you can just use..."
Why would you duel a FOH pally anyways? Has anyone (other than another FOHer) actually ever won a fight against one?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-05-21, 06:31 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Why would you duel a FOH pally anyways?..."
I did.... It's actually not that hard... either you're a wind druid and cyclone armor absorbs most of it, or you simply use lightning absorb items.... t-gods, wisps... Foh won't do much to you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-05-21, 06:51 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Why would you duel a FOH pally anyways?..."
I did with my old Charger. All I did was charge him a couple of times and smote him to the ground.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-21, 07:41 PM in reply to MysticWonton's post starting "About the holy freeze you can just use..."
MysticWonton said:
About the holy freeze you can just use a raven frost
Doesn't work, Chief. Holy Freeze is unavoidable.

I would also go with a Doom Zerker as being the most gay. I hate the pallys who stack Doom on Fanaticism. You can't win.

Edit: My WWsin can kill a FoHer sometimes. The trick is use is, put on BoS, come out of nowhere, hit them, and run out of range if possible. It works occasionally. If they're good, I'll grit my teeth, and put on Fade. They'll still nuke me though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-21, 08:17 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Doesn't work, Chief. Holy Freeze is..."
ive beaten a foher b4 w/ my hammerdin i just teled to him with enigma set one hammer and bam he died i dont have my enigma anymore im still looking tho still looking
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-05-22, 08:06 AM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "ive beaten a foher b4 w/ my hammerdin ..."
for FoH easy solution dual wisps, lightsaber, blackhorns, tgods and um'ed gangel (so u have 90 all res) and then u can seriously OWN HIS ASS cuz u got like 150light resist and like 70-80 absorb ) i wish raven frost worked on doom zerkers...but it dont IT BLOWS!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-05-22, 10:51 AM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "for FoH easy solution dual wisps,..."
I usually don't bother keeping much in the way of gear switches on my chars. I don't really take PvP seriously anymore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-22, 05:51 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I usually don't bother keeping much in..."
yea...pvp is kinda fun at times only when u feel like taking some anger out...all about MF and COuntess )

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-05-23, 07:57 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "yea...pvp is kinda fun at times only..."
true.. not many people Pk any more.. but when they do they do it for a long few hours.

most people mf and forge rush & do countess coz many people are after good runes and items for trading.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-05-23, 10:14 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "true.. not many people Pk any more....."
i've done over 30 countess already and the highest rune i EVER got from it was a hel.... is that normal? you guys seem to get vex and stuff like that. Tell me your secret
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-05-23, 10:31 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "i've done over 30 countess already and..."
ExT said:
Tell me your secret
Killing the countess....

Over, and over, and over, and over (ad infinitum)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-24, 05:54 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Doesn't work, Chief. Holy Freeze is..."
Vollstrecker said:
Doesn't work, Chief. Holy Freeze is unavoidable.

I would also go with a Doom Zerker as being the most gay. I hate the pallys who stack Doom on Fanaticism. You can't win.

Edit: My WWsin can kill a FoHer sometimes. The trick is use is, put on BoS, come out of nowhere, hit them, and run out of range if possible. It works occasionally. If they're good, I'll grit my teeth, and put on Fade. They'll still nuke me though.
WRONG

Put on fade.
Dragon Claw to them ( whatever gives teleport thing) you kick and that makes a delay; which palladin will attack right on time for that 5 milisec.delay; then simply dragon talon him to death, w/ ww on the other hand, if dragon talon doesnt work, then ww him. If you have a good cta and lidless on switch wep you should be fine. My sin ALWAYS pwnt foh's.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-05-24, 08:38 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "WRONG Put on fade. Dragon Claw to..."
yeah i agree with slaynish i own foh pallies all the time with my tweaker assassin. i just d flight to them then dtalon them to death. but i would have to agree that doom is so fucking cheap. i was dueling a wind druid who was using a doom and i was like omg this fucking sucks he owned me so much because i kicked so slow. then you have your stacker pallies they are just extreamly cheap it shouldnt be allowed to have 3 good auras on all at the same time, they are hard as hell to kill, for melee ppl. Seriously as if holy shield doesnt give them enough defense they have to stack defiance. worst ones are smiters becaues they max holy shield so they have insane defense and damage from fanat and they slow you with holy freeze. not to mention that smite is unblockable.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2004-05-24, 01:43 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "yeah i agree with slaynish i own foh..."
I hate pallies that get merc's in on it too. I believe you can get 6 auras. Exile (Defiance), Beast (Fanaticism), Doom (Holy Freeze), Bramble (thorns), Aura of Merc (Might), Aura of you ( I would go concentrate).

It's really retarded the way they can do that. I'll have to test the effectiveness on Open. (Get the 6 auras going)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-24, 07:03 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I hate pallies that get merc's in on it..."
um you forgot one small detail you can only use one weapon at a time so either beast or doom i would go for doom because it is a better aura at the lower lvl.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2004-05-24, 07:58 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "um you forgot one small detail you can..."
Don't correct me when I am right. FOOL! You would use Beast, and your merc would use Doom. Ha! Looks like I just PWNT you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-05-25, 07:51 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I hate pallies that get merc's in on it..."
HandOfHeaven said:
I hate pallies that get merc's in on it too. I believe you can get 6 auras. Exile (Defiance), Beast (Fanaticism), Doom (Holy Freeze), Bramble (thorns), Aura of Merc (Might), Aura of you ( I would go concentrate).

It's really retarded the way they can do that. I'll have to test the effectiveness on Open. (Get the 6 auras going)

Wouldn't conviction be better for you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-05-25, 08:38 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Wouldn't conviction be better for you?"
Haha probably would.....That is the best choice with the Holy Freeze.

Nice sig BTW.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven